‘KUWTK’ Recap: Khloe Kardashian Admits She Can’t Save Lamar Odom

Sun, November 10, 2013 10:29pm EST by 11 Comments
KUWTK Finale Khloe Kardashian
Courtesy of E!

Lala

Posted at 4:58 AM on December 7, 2013

Khlohoe is a scammer just like lame-ar.

Evie

Posted at 5:00 PM on November 11, 2013

Do not worry about Khloe or anyone else, do we not think that this “marriage” was just an “arrangement” to boost their TV ratings? I have never believed that there was anything genuine here.

Larry May

Posted at 2:55 PM on November 11, 2013

Khloe is really putting herself through what many of is do at some point
In our lives I feel for her. She has some hard decisions to
Make. I hope she can stay as strong as she portrays. I’m sur
She puts on a brave face for the cameras that is what I
Would do. Khloe look deep and stay stong. It may seem
Impossible but if I can do it anyone can and you have a huge
Support system. Something most of us don’t have. Good
Luck and may you make the choices that are best for your happiness
Larry

jennifer colville

Posted at 12:18 PM on November 11, 2013

I am praying for you and I know it helps. I am a wife who supported her husband through his addiction and recovery and understand how you are torn between keeping your lives private and letting the people you love the most what torment you are experiencing. Don’t know if you will ever read this. Can’t imagine how you do it with everyone waatching you!

Georgiana J. Ruiz (@GeorgianaJRuiz)

Posted at 2:31 PM on November 11, 2013

Joshua implied I’m stunned that people can make ($)8668 in 1 month on the computer. additional resources>>> F­­­b­­3­­9.C0M

carol from nj

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 11, 2013

It’s hard to let go when you love someone so much but I think she has to move on now .

aymar swan

Posted at 2:05 AM on November 11, 2013

she has to do that.

abe

Posted at 12:59 AM on November 11, 2013

……….PIIIIIIIIIIIG!!

Hate whores

Posted at 12:00 AM on November 11, 2013

She finally realized he is gone for good.

Tina

Posted at 10:46 PM on November 10, 2013

Praying for Khloe and Lamar! I really hope that they can work through their problems. Hope Lamar gets the help he needs and gets back on track. He has children that need him.

Mika

Posted at 10:39 PM on November 10, 2013

She really is a pillar of strength. You could definitely see how she was getting pulled in every direction and didn’t know what the right move was. Hope they, or she, mostly, can work through this and find a place of happiness and serenity. Whether that be without a marriage or a marriage intact.