Celine Dion: Facebook Death Hoax Horrifies Fans

Sun, November 10, 2013 11:38am EDT by 13 Comments
Celine Dion Dead
Bauer-Griffin

george

Posted at 8:32 AM on December 17, 2013

what can you say there are some sick people around this cruel world celin is a loverly person bean a fan some years now. one thing is she doesn’t deserve this. bless you celin cant wait to buy your new album.

Hack pour Blackshot Téléchargement gratuit

Posted at 4:30 PM on November 12, 2013

Hola! I’ve been following your blog for some time now and finally got the
courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter
Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

Diane Pagel

Posted at 11:49 AM on November 11, 2013

People should be ashamed of the rumor they have started about Celion Dion dying in a car crash last weekend just think if someone started a rumor about your family I can’t believe how nasty and mean you people want to be that’s why our world is in a mess its because of people like you

Lori

Posted at 10:49 AM on November 24, 2013

I agree with you People are so Cruel it makes me sick that someone would spread such a Horrible Rumor goodness don’t they have anything better to do whoever started this sick sick rumor needs to get a Life!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY makes me sick!! Celine has been my Idol since I was a teenager which has been some time I’m now 43 and i would be heartbroken if this would have been true so many Fans as well as I love Celine Dion for not only her Amazing talent but she truly has the most Caring heart there could never be another Celine!!

Oni Timileyin Abraham

Posted at 6:32 AM on November 11, 2013

Celine has been my favourite love musician, d media should stop spreading news about a legend,she is too precious to be treated with such callous statement

Delijah

Posted at 6:14 PM on November 10, 2013

I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. This is what I do ~~~~~ jobs95.ℭOM

sukee

Posted at 5:42 PM on November 10, 2013

And the idiots who click on the link are responsible for spreading it.

portia

Posted at 2:41 PM on November 10, 2013

people should stop bringing up false rumour.dats disrespectful.

Beverly R. Elliott (@BeverlyRElliott)

Posted at 2:46 PM on November 10, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… Fb39.C0M

art

Posted at 11:12 PM on November 23, 2013

Please send me an email about working on your computer. You can email me directly at saxyajb@a
aol.com
Thank you. I’m trying to find any employment for my brother. Thank you in advance again.

Frances

Posted at 2:30 PM on November 10, 2013

I was a bit shaken by the fake news. I needed something to feel happy about today and the hoax report made my day. Live a long beautiful life Celine!

abe

Posted at 1:05 PM on November 10, 2013

maybe it IS true.
She Won’t Call Me Back!!

me

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 10, 2013

Wow that was really beautiful ,she has a fantastic voice.