2013 MTV EMA Best Moments: Miley Cyrus Twerks, Redfoo Strips & More

Sun, November 10, 2013 5:54pm EDT by 11 Comments
2013 MTV EMAs
Getty

Naomi

Posted at 8:22 PM on November 11, 2013

Thank God I did not watch this. I was planing on watching it but the way it went, if I was to watch it, I will be very disappointed.

aymar swan

Posted at 3:43 AM on November 11, 2013

l missed it

Georgiana J. Ruiz (@GeorgianaJRuiz)

Posted at 2:32 PM on November 11, 2013

Joshua implied I’m stunned that people can make ($)8668 in 1 month on the computer. additional resources>>> F­­­b­­3­­9.C0M

madison

Posted at 11:40 PM on November 10, 2013

Did anyone else notice robin thicke’s dancers topless n their nipples showing but everyone is like oh miley this smiley that. she’s her own person. There are worse things in life. Her twreking isn’t going to make everyone dress in their birthday suits. 2013 get over all of it!

mjc

Posted at 11:36 PM on November 10, 2013

I really didn’t enjoy Miley because as a woman I didn’t enjoy seeing half her pussy hanging out. I don’t care if she did have a good shave job done not my cup of tea. The out fit took away from her singing.

Alybish

Posted at 11:15 AM on November 11, 2013

lmao. totally agree

Miley’s beauty and talent were trashed due to her continuous bad behaviour. She glorifies weeds, drugs and smoking habit which would lead her to toxic lungs and bad relationships. NO decent guy would like her to be a girlfriend for real. Men will just use her for lust, money and publicity….nothing more.

Rudolph Andrew Furtado

Posted at 9:02 PM on November 10, 2013

Stayed the entire night and morning awake in my house in Mumbai watching the MTV E.M.A awards and was thoroughly entertained. Having visited Holland in the 1980’s had sentimental nostalgia while watching the show .As usual Miley .Cyrus shocked her audience by smoking on stage when the World is preaching about the bad effects of smoking on human health.Was it a “JOINT”? HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE

baly

Posted at 7:59 PM on November 10, 2013

at least we can be sure that miley is not a man

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 7:24 PM on November 10, 2013

mile, you lost it girl, so sad because you sing so good you are real trash sorry

Delijah

Posted at 6:22 PM on November 10, 2013

I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. This is what I do ~~~~~ jobs95.ℭOM