Selena Gomez Misses The Old Justin Bieber She Fell In Love With

Sat, November 9, 2013 4:34pm EDT by 71 Comments
Selena Gomez Misses Justin Bieber
FameFlynet

kelly

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 8, 2013

I agree with Selena Gomez I miss the old Justin Bieber plus Selena Gomez needs to move on it almost 2014 and u are still cryin over a guy

ugh

Posted at 8:15 AM on November 14, 2013

oh gosh…go cry to your mama -.-

esther atabong

Posted at 11:47 PM on November 26, 2013

hi i love you Justin bieber

Kylie velasquez mahone

Posted at 10:28 PM on November 13, 2013

Fame took him I miss old Justin Selena’s right Justin still loves selena bcuz he hooks up with selena look a likes

Carmel French

Posted at 10:52 PM on December 13, 2013

Right I thought I was the only one that noticed that now if only Selena could notice. Selena was the one person that was able to keep Justin on the straight and narrow. They break up and it’s another Selena every night. #IMISSJELENA

Marie

Posted at 6:35 PM on November 11, 2013

” Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On saturday I bought a great new audi from earning $8012 this month. this is actually the best-work I have ever had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.ℭOⅯ

Ashley J

Posted at 5:09 PM on November 11, 2013

I think the real reason Justin is acting like a bad boy is because he has been hanging out with lil twist and that other boy a lot. They rubbed their bad boy image off on Justin and then he just started getting out of control. Justin did not act like this until he met them. Now that Justin kicked them out of his home I think he will straighten up but I’m not sure.

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 9:49 AM on November 11, 2013

I NEED JELENA BACK PEOPLE, THERE MENT TO BE

lisakay

Posted at 7:33 PM on November 10, 2013

Selena gomez need to moved on from justin already like both yall broke up in sept 2012 it 2013 going on 2014 it time for a new guy in lift….. she still mobbing over him like moved on already and justin bieber is 19 year old and dont want to be in a relationship right now he is having fun and if she really want to moved on try dating austin mahone

Olivia

Posted at 7:13 PM on November 11, 2013

Wtf a 17 year old with a 21 year old yeah cause Austin would want to be tied down lol u make me laugh plus she want an older guy although I still believe Jelena is meant to be

Kylie velasquez mahone

Posted at 10:29 PM on November 13, 2013

I agree I ship

Delijah

Posted at 6:30 PM on November 10, 2013

I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. This is what I do ~~~~~ jobs95.ℭOM

luulbbe

Posted at 5:01 PM on November 10, 2013

hi justin

austin mahone fan

Posted at 10:38 PM on March 29, 2014

Well what people are say in does days I think that Justin bieber
Hipnotized Selena gozem. And move on lady.
Like for real. And stop flarding with Austin mahone.
Selena your a fake little b I’m sorry to say that I love you but stop
And move oklove you

luulbbe

Posted at 4:49 PM on November 10, 2013

l

Sigh.....

Posted at 2:07 PM on November 10, 2013

Justin needs to stop with her new songs about her hoping she take him back like….the nigga need to move on and if he really want Selena to take him back then he needs to stop going to strip clubs & brothels, smoking and drinking…He have to stop being a douchebag… Selena is a very smart girl for walking away from him knowing how his life will turn out in the future, she better not get back with him because she is doing great being independent!

Beverly R. Elliott (@BeverlyRElliott)

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 10, 2013

My brother’s friend cliff showed me how I can make some money while working from my home on my laptop. Now I earn $77 every hour and I couldn’t be happy. Before that job I had trouble searching job for months but now when I got this gig I wouldn’t trade it for nothing… Fb39.C0M

Alicia Nicole Styles

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 10, 2013

i totally agree with you. if she at least tried to improve her image then maybe i would stop hating juntin so much, and stop calling it a her.

Claire

Posted at 8:14 PM on November 10, 2013

selena wrote songs about him too= love will remember, forget forever, write your name, nobody does it like you, music feels better, and sad seranade (she even says in there “I wish you the best, I really do,Even though I know that I’m still not over you. I know that we both are to blame, I can’t believe, you didn’t fight harder for me. It’s a sad, sad serenade. Sad serenade, we almost got it right.” but don’t get me wrong i love selena and justin im a selenator and belieber but i still ship jelena i think justin just needs time off to be with his family and find the right friends who will help him make the right choices because I bet you would crack to if the whole world was watching your every move and judging you constantly and believing at that bs tmz puts out, and i believe that selena just has the right people surrounding her and i honestly think that as soon as Justin gets his life sorted out he will be the boy she originally fell in love with again and honestly they should just get married and have super talented kids #myopinion #sorrynotsorry #JELENA

Olivia

Posted at 7:15 PM on November 11, 2013

Ily like my words right there

@cutebelieber4

Posted at 12:27 PM on November 10, 2013

hey justin i know that u’r a good boy and i know u’ll be 4ever……………
i loved you and i love you andddddddddddddddd i’ll love you 4ever after …….

rb

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 10, 2013

Take note, Justin was not a problem until Selena broke up with him. Heartbreak over a relationship is never easy and it affects people in different ways. If she misses the old Justin, then she misses him being with her period. The question is; did she break up with him for the wrong reasons, because it’s evident that she still cares. Woman, you don’t understand when you break up with your man he changes, and that’s with the majority of most men; he will Never be the same>Never be the same>Never be the same!! A woman breaks up with me, the bond is broken! I don’t want you back in my life!!

:) (@EllieHayo)

Posted at 11:57 AM on November 10, 2013

Selena is right..The fame is getting to Justin but i still love and support him.

Jack

Posted at 11:53 AM on November 10, 2013

Justin bever in gay

Tina

Posted at 11:30 AM on November 10, 2013

I think selena is right. I’m a belieber since 2009. I’m don’t like everything justin does but i love him and yes he changed

kaitlyn

Posted at 8:52 PM on December 27, 2013

first thing his name is justin bieber and he is not gay maybe you are

Renee

Posted at 11:25 AM on November 10, 2013

I miss the old Justin to

selena is better than jb trust me

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 10, 2013

i dont care what selena thinks about justin. shes right. i miss the old justin too. the new only smkoes and drugs. and

@cutebelieber4

Posted at 12:21 PM on November 10, 2013

yeah !!!!!! you’r right justin is change i also miss my old justin