Justin Bieber’s Most Shocking Bad Boy Moments: The Brothel & More

Sat, November 9, 2013 8:30am EDT by 22 Comments
Justin Bieber Bad Boy
Courtesy Of Instagram, FameFlyNet, Twitter

Niyelle

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 28, 2014

He is just in a stage he’ll get his karma back hard asf i do miss the old beibs tho

Elle

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 21, 2013

Guys, please check out my photo edit for Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. It’s my first edit so I’m sorry if it’s messy

prism

Posted at 1:47 AM on November 11, 2013

PR detected

Trish

Posted at 2:39 PM on November 10, 2013

I’m done with Justin Bieber! I can’t be a belieber anymore. He needs to stop hanging out with Lil Twist, stop bringing girls to his hotel, stop drinking, stop smoking weed, and being such a douchebag! I miss the old Bieber. And one thing that pisses me off is that Justin says he is a christian and loves the lord, WELL CHRISTIANS DON’T GO TO STRIPS CLUBS AND SMOKE WEED JUSTIN! HE NEEDS TO STOP ACTING LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD AND START ACTING HIS AGE, HE WILL BE 20 NEXT YEAR. AND I DON’T WANT HEAR THAT JUSTIN DIED FROM DRUGS OR ALCOHOL POISONING.

prism

Posted at 1:56 AM on November 11, 2013

Stop believe everything you read in tabloids

MaoriQueen

Posted at 5:11 PM on November 12, 2013

but they a all true

人気 ブーツ

Posted at 8:39 AM on November 10, 2013

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with?

I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a
tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most
blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for
being off-topic but I had to ask!

TimBer

Posted at 5:06 AM on November 10, 2013

Most of these incidents were over exaggerated and totally blown out of proportion.

Andrew

Posted at 1:16 AM on November 10, 2013

If you fans don’t care if he drinks a lot well think about it…what if he gets alcohol poisoning and dies?

Dana

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 9, 2013

I don’t get how drinking alcohol is bad. A lot of people drink when they are underage. I don’t but I know a lot of teenagers who do it. Justin is a grown man. He isn’t a little kid anymore. Oh and Selena Gomez is always drunk yet nobody says anything. She did drink when she was underage too

the 4th survivor

Posted at 3:43 PM on November 9, 2013

Buying prostitutes makes you a bad boy now? I dunno about you but where I’m from it means you’re desperate lol.

Ciaran

Posted at 1:28 PM on November 9, 2013

he’s 19 like who doesn’t do that stuff at that age, they all need to grow up and stop giving him bad press all the time.

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 12:51 PM on November 9, 2013

SEL SEE WHAT U DID YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM AND LOOK AT WAT IS HAPPENIN, UGHHH
Soory i just lost it i apologize to selena if she reads this

the 4th survivor

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 9, 2013

Do you really think celebrities read hollywoodlife.com? lol cmon now.

Aileen

Posted at 12:33 PM on November 9, 2013

you can drink at the age of 18 in South Africa and Mexico :)

daniel m

Posted at 12:15 PM on November 9, 2013

such a bad boy that he needed to be body guarded by the colombian police… LOL

Sam

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 9, 2013

If he keeps it up, he may end up in a jail in a foreign country. At least he won’t be able to cry “Get me out of here, I am an American citizen” since he is Canadian. We have enough ugly Americans behaving badly abroad.

Asma

Posted at 10:14 AM on November 9, 2013

Stop getting involved in scandals plz bliebers love u

abe

Posted at 9:15 AM on November 9, 2013

this is doing a stand up comedian show in its own time?

sirrena

Posted at 2:27 PM on November 9, 2013

wow justin is old enough to do wat he wants its not like others dont drink dont know y they jude him if every one makes mistakes the people who talk about him should stop acting like angels cause us his true believers are still going to love him no matter what he does love u justin

belieber1994

Posted at 4:06 PM on November 9, 2013

i agree with you

TimBer

Posted at 5:10 AM on November 10, 2013

I think Justin is going through that “bad boy” stage that a lot of guys also go through.. The big difference is that everything he says or does gets covered by the media.. He can’t even screw up and make a mistake without people saying he is a horrible person instead of realizing he is growing up and it is normal to make mistakes.. The thing is Justin has a big heart deep down.