‘The Voice': Christina Aguilera’s Team Will Win Season 5

Courtesy of NBC

shorty

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 15, 2013

I love Jackie from team Christena i hope she wins

angelica theresita leong

Posted at 7:53 AM on December 1, 2013

I really thought that Tessanne Chin and Celbie Z will win the voice season 5… so sad.. and disappointed

Anne

Posted at 9:19 PM on November 19, 2013

I think #TheVoice5 winner will be against Tessanne Chin, James Wolpert, Jacquie Lee and Matthew Schuler.

A

Posted at 4:45 PM on November 13, 2013

My three favourites are Caroline from Team CeeLo and Will and James from Team Adam!!!

Grace

Posted at 10:54 AM on November 13, 2013

I am definitely on Team Xtina. Always have been, always will be. I mean, it’s Christina Aguilera! And that Jacquie Lee kid is really impressive. I agree that sometimes she has to scream out her notes, but that’s the beauty of her voice. She’s got that bluesy and soulful sound, you know? And Matt Schuler, uhh. What more can you say? He’s voice is like, gifted from heaven.

Honestly, I’d want team Christina to win. But I adore Tessanne and James. I’ll be okay if any one of them wins, except for Blake. I don’t have any aversion for him, but c’mon! Give others a chance. And please let a female coach win this thing!

Xuan Brew

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 11, 2013

Yeah will see which coach wins!!!! You Christina and Adam’s team been saying for the last 4 season that either Christina or Adam will win!!! What you all don’t realize is Blake has a strong team and Blake has more loyal fans behind him and his artist!!! That is fact!!!!!!

Eric

Posted at 4:27 PM on November 9, 2013

I’m Team Ceelo all the way. Kat Row Bee Show is the hottest thing since female rock vocalists from Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Joan Jett, Blondie, and Abba. She sounds, looks, and acts the part so well of a female rock star. No one in the competition is as convincing as her as a singer/performer. Caroline is as sweet as cotton candy. And Jonny is a hit with all the coaches, and America it appears from the voting. Kat is going to have her claws out again in her next performance following the first live. Not sure what tricks Ceelo has up his shortsleeves for Carloline and Jonny next? Ceelo will come through.

bozzo

Posted at 11:58 AM on November 9, 2013

I’m team Christina all the way but I want Will Champlin to win, he’s got the radio quality more than the other contestant. But if James wins, it’s okay to me too.

MJ

Posted at 9:57 PM on November 8, 2013

Top three will be Jacquie, Matthew, and Tessanne.

Lexie

Posted at 6:51 PM on November 8, 2013

Disagree. They’re great singers. The Voice’s strongest singer, however, is Tessanne Chin. I understand your biased statement, but you cannot deny that Tessanne has given a powerful vocal performance every time. She doesn’t scream a note out until she’s out of breath, which may impress people. She easily hits any note with control. Win or lose, Tessanne is the best strongest vocalist.

Petrona

Posted at 12:47 AM on November 19, 2013

truth to that

Sleep EZ

Posted at 3:57 PM on November 8, 2013

Im in for a Team Christina win Matthew and Jacquie are in my opinion the two front runners followed by Caroline and James.

Juju

Posted at 11:57 AM on November 8, 2013

I hope one will really win between Matt and Jacquie plus they can sell songs on iTune too which is good, but I love Caroline too.

I agree that Xtina’s team is really strong but as long as Blake won’t win and anyone among Matt, Caroline, Jacquie, Will, Tessane or even James will win I’m good with this season.

Juju

Posted at 11:57 AM on November 8, 2013

*iTunes :)

Brian D.

Posted at 5:35 PM on November 8, 2013

YES! I’ve been team xtina since day 1 of this season. Her team has really grown and to think Josh, Jacquie, and Matt are her final 3 says a lot. Also says a lot about how committed xtina is by saving Josh 3 times in a row! So great! She has the team to beat this year!

Grace

Posted at 10:59 AM on November 13, 2013

Yes! Team Xtina all the way! I don’t think people should underestimate Jacquie. Just look at Danielle Bradberry from last season. I didn’t think she’d go far and she just went on and won. I really hope either Matt or Jacquie will win. But Tessane and James are such amazing singers. It’s hard to pick!