Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian’s Butt-Baring Selfie Pic Was ‘Beautiful’

Fri, November 8, 2013 10:55am EST by 23 Comments
Kris Jenner Kim Kardashian Butt Selfie
Courtesy Of Instagram

Shari

Posted at 1:05 PM on December 13, 2013

It a butt alright… Butt ugly!

Hannah

Posted at 11:32 PM on December 5, 2013

That is one sick mother that approves of her daughter sending out lewd pictures! She is just the worst mother!!!

Patt1 Mac

Posted at 5:50 PM on December 1, 2013

What the hell beautiful ?? What makes this interesting is that she actually looks like a centaur. Stupid woman doing stupid things !

Sally

Posted at 9:27 PM on November 21, 2013

What mother syas her daughters butt is beautiful??

Yuck

Posted at 9:01 PM on November 10, 2013

Where is the choice for Hell Naw It’s disgusting!

Monica

Posted at 1:40 PM on December 7, 2013

@yuck. I agree, they give us 2 choices forcing us to like it. Not even an other button to click!

booger

Posted at 3:14 PM on November 10, 2013

MOST PHONIE FRIGGIN PICTURE EVER! FIGURES MOMAGER LIKES IT! SHE “THINKS SHE “IS” HER! UGLY CONCEITED FAMILY! GO THE F*CK AWAY! I had 5 kids, set of twins, lost my weight quick, no money, no trainer, and NO PHOTO SHOOT! I was a lucky MOM! Never looked for cameras. I was a MOTHER! Still am. Still look ok. Never see me selling a sex tape, in fact, I don’t even have facebook. I AM A MOM! LOSERS! OH, by the way, ………………I DON’T SELL MY KIDS! I’m not a pimp. I’M A MOM!

coconut2012

Posted at 12:18 PM on November 10, 2013

That butt-shot is gross, seriously, its just gross!

Nancy

Posted at 8:13 AM on November 10, 2013

Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On saturday I bought a great new audi from earning $8012 this month. this is actually the best-work I have ever had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.ℭOⅯ

Hate whores

Posted at 10:44 PM on November 9, 2013

Kris jenner want to milk every inch of that photo. Well we know pimp mama.

SR

Posted at 7:29 PM on November 9, 2013

I don’t get what the big bru-ha-ha is about weight loss after a baby. It is her job to look a certain way. eg. You wouldn’t like your doctor to stop updating herself after having a baby and just manage you with archaic meds.

God bless Nori.

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 9, 2013

Kim has an amazing body… Congratulations. ….Kriss, keep protecting ur kids always like the way u always do it….and Kim never listen to people whos telling u that ur fat bcuz u r not fat. Always head up.

Conrad

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 12, 2013

It reminds me of ‘The Emperors New Clothes’ when I see comments like this…nothing personal intended to you, but there is nothing beautiful about this pic, it is actually ugly – look at her grotesque arse!!! …and please take a closer look, although from where I am standing it’s easy to see that Kim is FAT…

Kelly

Posted at 9:32 PM on November 21, 2013

How do you get she is proctecting her kids? She lets them pose half naked, body parts hanging out.She oks the sleazy stuff they do. Are we talking about the same Kris?

happy for others.

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 9, 2013

Kriss, congratulations for the woman u r. U have beutiful daughters and Kim is gorgeous. I saw a post of Kim and Kanye walking on Santa Barbara with also Baby Nori, they will be amazing as parents and their baby Nori she is beautiful. U guys keep up the good work…..God blessed all of ur grandkids.

Kelly

Posted at 9:34 PM on November 21, 2013

Right God bless that family is right. They sure could use his blessings, they are some imoral people!

Nolo

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 9, 2013

Kris I’m sure you won’t mind showing your butt, I’m just surprise you haven’t done it yet.i dare you seems you find is beautiful for kim to show her skin.

Keke

Posted at 11:55 AM on November 9, 2013

It’s great that Kris calls her daughter beautiful in her pic,but at the same time,she’s the one that told her to pose for Playboy O.o

Sally

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 21, 2013

And she wonders why people call her the pimp mom!

fatal

Posted at 9:58 PM on November 8, 2013

oh come on she is a giant fat cow–the low light ins’t hiding the cellulite and strech marks over that ginormous mountain of blubber-her crack is swallowing the bathing suit that is like 5 sizes too small-all the elastic has been removed from the legs and her gut is flopping in front so she thinks she is hiding it with the angle-this photo only proves she is still fat

Shelly

Posted at 8:58 PM on November 8, 2013

Of course she thought it was beautiful but then again who said Kris had taste.

Kim Who?

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 8, 2013

Pimp momager needs to shut up.

Mindy

Posted at 11:52 AM on November 8, 2013

What is beautiful about a butt that has been enhanced with injections? Her body looks distorted.