Justin Bieber: Alleged Prostitute Claims Sex With Him Was ‘Delicious’

Fri, November 8, 2013 7:21pm EST by 42 Comments
Justin Bieber Prostitute
FameFlyNet

Mary Arthur

Posted at 9:01 AM on November 11, 2013

“Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear” Really… I do not know the guy at all, so who knows? That said, I imagine Justin would be more selective, and protective of himself than to pair off with ANY female, much less a possible prostitute. If he is partying in groups, which it sounds like he is, I just do not believe he would so easily give up his dignity, much less possibly expose himself to some death-dealing disease or situation, for a momentary thrill. Surely he thinks more of himself than that.

Delijah

Posted at 6:30 PM on November 10, 2013

I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. This is what I do ~~~~~ jobs95.ℭOM

Vera

Posted at 4:11 PM on November 10, 2013

Average?!!!:) OMG!! This will broke Belibers heart and dreams!!! They was always talking how big is his …… !! :))))

kk

Posted at 3:37 PM on November 10, 2013

i think its fake

Natalie

Posted at 6:34 PM on November 14, 2013

Yea you really shouldn’t believe the media, she might be lying and ruining his rep, and really getting paid for that

Mary O'Connell Arthur

Posted at 12:06 AM on November 15, 2013

As we heard later, the young lady was amongst SEVERAL visitors to the villa Justin (and probably his pals) was staying at. After things quieted down, it is suggested this young lady found her way into the room where Justin was innocently sleeping. If I were her, I may have been tempted to record images of this as well— although secretly videoing images of someone sleeping? I doubt it. It IS just plain creepy.The poor guy was vulnerable. He’ll probably get one of those wedge-type door alarms now so that this does not happen again, don’t you think?