Tom Cruise Admits Katie Holmes Left Him To Protect Suri From Scientology

Thu, November 7, 2013 6:19pm EDT by 10 Comments 31,451 Article Views
Why Did Katie Holmes Divorce Tom Cruise
James Devaney/WireImage/Getty

amy

Posted at 12:41 PM on March 22, 2014

I don’t go to church or study a religion,but I do believe there is a God,I do if I honestly believe the whole story about Jesus and during on a cross. sometimes I believe it than sometimes I don’t,I just don’t know. the bible is a book and what proof is there that any thing written in it is true. I don’t see nothing wrong with having different believs. if someone’s religion calls for abandoning you’re family for days or weeks at a time than that person needs to not let it come between family. it’s ok if scientology is his religion but he shouldn’t force it on his loves one’s if they don’t believe in that.

Kim

Posted at 7:58 PM on March 11, 2014

The Satanic Roots of Scientology

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. — Ephesians 5:11

It is a well documented fact that the religion of Ron Hubbard (the founder of scientology) was Satanism. Hubbard’s mentor was, in fact, the infamous English black magician Aleister Crowley. Hubbard reportedly discovered Crowley’s works as a teenager on a trip to the Library of Congress with his mother.

Thereafter, he was fascinated by Crowley’s “Magick,” and Crowley became Hubbard’s mentor, a relationship that would last until Crowley’s death in 1947. In one of his later lectures, Hubbard would refer to Crowley as “my good friend.

Many of Crowleys beliefs have been incorporated into scientology, especially the secret upper levels, called the ”OT Levels”

Yvette

Posted at 1:34 PM on March 2, 2014

The reasoning for Tom and Katy getting divorced, is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard! And who suffers the most over this nonsense?? Suri. Very sad that you did this to your daughter over petty issues.

nidhi

Posted at 9:29 AM on January 20, 2014

silliest reason I’ve ever heard for divorce ssly.

Emerald star

Posted at 5:45 AM on November 10, 2013

There is nothing to protect a child from the Scientology Org, in addition the Org. PROTECTS todays children and teenagers by keeping them away from drugs, unsafe and thoughtless sex, bad companies, teaches them how to avoid pedophiles and so many others criminals we are facing in our daily life… Is a privilege to be in the team and there is nothing harmful. When you don’t know ask or better visit an official website and find out! Some articles from those who don’t know and they write whatever just to write an article are really funny to the eyes of those who do. In others those who believe whatever they hear or read must take a better look by them selves before judging!

Ben

Posted at 3:01 PM on November 9, 2013

There are a lot of Scientologists in good standing who wonder why Tom Cruise hasn’t disconnected from those two SPs in his life: Katie & Suri. So many disconnected families ruined by the SP/PTS dogma of this cult.

zyggie

Posted at 10:17 AM on November 8, 2013

I think Cruise loves his child. The religion is silly and made up. Katie knows exactly what it is all about. Suri has, in the public media, become a brat already and that has nothing to do with the religion. Tom is totally gone on his fake religion so who know whats going to happen.

gbtw

Posted at 4:56 AM on November 8, 2013

suri always has a ‘damien’ look about her… no offense, and i’m not usually one to comment on the kids, but she’s young enough to never see this, and never know what it means. do wish her and katie the best always. tom, i guess him, too, but he’s crazy. he’ll be under the scientology spell for the rest of his living days.

abe

Posted at 11:46 PM on November 7, 2013

a mother knows what’s best fo her “baby”, folks!!

Darkwoodson

Posted at 8:57 PM on November 7, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss. I just bought a brand new Renault 5, from earning $8179 this last 4 weeks and even more than $10,000 last month. Its by far the easiest and without a doubt the most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.
I began this 9 months ago and practically straight away was bringin home more than $86 per-hour! My source >>>>>>>> Jobs95.ℭOM