‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: A Shadow From The Past Poses A Triple Threat

Thu, November 7, 2013 9:52pm EDT by 22 Comments
Vampire Diaries Amara Returns
Courtesy of The CW

Pate

Posted at 5:45 PM on November 19, 2013

well, actually, am very perplexed about Aaron. Dr. Maxville told him to stay away from Elena and why is that? And fyi, Stefan just save Elena because she’s his brother’s girlfriend. No offense, I really don’t want them to be together again.

Hallie

Posted at 1:04 PM on November 10, 2013

To ve honest not a fan of either couple and this endless triangle but with that said the show has been making their feelings clear with the whole destiny thing. I don’t see them lasting even Ian has made connents that delanna won’t last but i miss old damon not so glad about in love damon.

DE vs UNIVERSE

Posted at 3:39 PM on November 9, 2013

““Team Delena,” are you worried?”

LoL are you kidding me?
NOT A BIT.
I’m merely rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness of the whole stelena fanservice & doppelgangers’ invasion, if anything.

Karin

Posted at 2:21 PM on November 9, 2013

The show last Night was a totall mess, all them Doppelgangers are getting ridiculous, and Silas is supposed to be this powerfull Witch, and comes across as a jokster with a stupid look on his face, nothing dangereous about Him,at all, and you can’t tell the Differance between Him and Stefan,like you can tell between Katherine and Elena, Hope they kill Him of soon, and maybe start developing Stefan.

Erica

Posted at 2:18 PM on November 8, 2013

I really thought that the knife Matt is keeping for the travelers would be the anchor. Guess I was wrong.

Sky

Posted at 2:05 PM on November 8, 2013

When are DE going to be over…seriously?! She is already drifting from him & they’re wearing thin. IMO, she NEEDS to be single for a while.

Vanessa

Posted at 1:02 PM on November 8, 2013

Never got why I liked the bad guys,maybe they brought more excitment to the show.I really hope silas stays longer.Its seem the bad guys have more sense of humour.This show is becoming more confusing. Elena just break up with damon,stop acting like a teenager.Nina is a great actress.

Stephanie

Posted at 12:12 PM on November 8, 2013

Aaron can’t be a vampire cause Dr.Maxfeild said no vampires can enter. What I’m wondering about is who put the spell on the house where the secret society was ?

Ly

Posted at 11:34 AM on November 9, 2013

Has nothing to do with a spell. Vampires have to be invited in.

mvk

Posted at 11:53 AM on November 8, 2013

This show is getting more confusing every week. During the show, I find myself channel surfing, as well as my friends. I hope they get their crap together soon before they lose a lot o people. Please keep Damon and Elena together. Stelena had their chance, it is now Damon’s turn to be happy. Selena was so boring. Damon brings excitement to the relationship.

Marie

Posted at 12:16 PM on November 8, 2013

Really, then why are you already ‘channel surfing?’ The show’s gone to hell & DE are a part of that, they’re the type of couple where the fun is in the chase & now that’s over & so is their so called ‘excitement.’ They’ve already bored me into the oblivion & over towards the Originals!

kougie757

Posted at 3:48 PM on November 8, 2013

De isn’t the problem. If they had been written during an earlier season, you can bet them as a couple would be fantastic. The problem is the writers have no idea what they are doing anymore and are just throwing ideas out of a hat to keep a problematic love triangle still going. Both relationships would have been a heck of a lot better if the other alternative wasn’t kept around the whole time.

Kay

Posted at 4:46 AM on November 8, 2013

aah Stelena <3 they make every minute worth watching :')

Charlotte

Posted at 4:35 AM on November 8, 2013

I love the Stelena moments, they’re not even together & yet they pull at my heartstrings. I gotta give them props for that!

tvd101

Posted at 11:06 AM on November 8, 2013

As cute as they are together, the guy deserves someone much better. She was so obviously jealous despite being with Damon

Ly

Posted at 3:56 AM on November 8, 2013

Also, Silas did not use his cure blood, but that of the dead traveler killed by Damon to revive Amara. Nina D., oh so talented!

Roshini Gupta (@Roshini_Gupta)

Posted at 3:55 AM on November 8, 2013

Dr, Maxfield is supposed to be Elena’s Dad’s friend. So why can’t he have a son of Elena’s age? I don’t think Aaron is a Vampire!! But yes i do think Dr. Maxfield is trying to help the Augustine Vampire in some way,may be that was the reason he was trying to study about the vampire blood.

Ly

Posted at 5:18 AM on November 8, 2013

Not her dad’s friend. Dr. Gilbert was Dr. Maxfield’s idol or inspiration to becoming an md or mentor or something like that.

Ly

Posted at 3:54 AM on November 8, 2013

Also, Silas did not used his cure blood, but that of the dead traveler killed by Damon to revive Amara. Nina D., oh so talented!

Ly

Posted at 3:51 AM on November 8, 2013

Dr. Maxfield is Aaron’s legal guardian, not his father…. I believed he said to Aaron in ep 5 “I’ll settle for a concerned guardian…” Or something to that effect. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
I looooove Silas’ sense of humor. Paul W. shines in that role. I hope they don’t kill him yet. You go, Paul!!!!

Chelsie

Posted at 11:36 PM on November 7, 2013

Stelena!!! Give me back Stelena.

Anna

Posted at 10:52 PM on November 7, 2013

S01: Vamp could sense other vamps. Yet, Elena couldn’t sense Aaron better yet, she (supposedly?) compelled him last wk.