Lamar Odom Planning To Move Into New Home With Khloe Kardashian

Thu, November 7, 2013 5:33pm EDT by 8 Comments
Lamar Odom Khloe Kardashian Moving
Fameflynet/Splashnews

dance music

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 26, 2014

Hi colleagues, pleasant post and pleasant arguments commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

booger

Posted at 6:20 PM on November 10, 2013

I think she”s the ONLY normal one. They don’t need that big house. A house is NOT A HOME! She needs to stay away from her family, especially MOMAGER! NOTHING HAS WORKED FOR HER! ODOM SCREWED UP, BUT SHE DID TOO! Put the crap behind and move on. It’s tough, but you will regret not trying. Only thing………………….Buy a house with a HUGE POND! You’re going to need it for all of the duck lips in this family. You to KHLOE! Enough with the botox. That chemical can’t be good if you were to get pregnant. Why was>>>NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST BORN EARLY? EVER THINK? A DRUG IS A DRUG IS A DRUG! STOP TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE TRASHIONS AN BE AN ODOM! Instead of an OMEN, BE AN ODOM! I’ll pray for both of you. I really love you both and think you can work this out!

carol from nj

Posted at 9:06 AM on November 8, 2013

I don’t care if you sell your house or not just go back together we know you love each other wish you the best

MORE ENGLAND UK

Posted at 6:17 AM on November 8, 2013

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO (KHLOE AND LAMAR). YOU GUYS DO YOUR THINGS QUIETLY. PEOPLE SAY LOTS OF RUBBISH. LAMAR GO REHABY IF U WANT TO MOVE IN WITH KHLOE. THAT WILL SHOW YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND KHLOE. BE A MAN BRO WE LOVE U LOADS.

Shelly

Posted at 10:42 PM on November 7, 2013

LOL….yea sure…..when pigs fly.

Darkwoodson

Posted at 8:58 PM on November 7, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss. I just bought a brand new Renault 5, from earning $8179 this last 4 weeks and even more than $10,000 last month. Its by far the easiest and without a doubt the most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.
I began this 9 months ago and practically straight away was bringin home more than $86 per-hour! My source >>>>>>>> Jobs95.ℭOM

Sandra

Posted at 6:36 PM on November 7, 2013

If this story has any truth to it and Khloe moves in with Lamar, she is a bigger idiot than I thought she was!

Kandra

Posted at 5:55 PM on November 7, 2013

Khloe said the story was a lie and she’s not selling her home. You reported what she said in the last story, yet you still made another fake story. Why?