Eva Mendes & Ryan Gosling Splitting After 2 Years — Report

Thu, November 7, 2013 5:22pm EDT by 22 Comments
Eva Mendes Ryan Gosling
Fameflynet

Commitment issues and insecurities reportedly contributed to Eva, 39, and Ryan, 33, parting ways. Read on for more details!

Two of Hollywood’s hottest names will be on the market soon, according to a shocking report from OK! magazine. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes – who began dating since they met filming 2011’s The Place Beyond The Pines – are said to be going their separate ways, but don’t expect either of them to say so much as a nasty word about the other.

“Eva said the relationship had just run its course,” a source close to the actress tells the mag. “There wasn’t a lot to say. He was everything you’re supposed to want in a guy — great on paper — but she felt like something was missing.”

Eva Mendes: Is She Afraid Of Commitment?

One of the reasons the couple might be splitting, the source explains, is that Eva isn’t exactly itching to be fitted for a wedding dress anytime soon.

“Maybe that’s the commitment-phobe in her,” the source theorizes. “Ryan wanted more, and then realized that it just wasn’t going to happen.”

What a bummer! Ryan looks so hot in a tuxedo.

Ryan & Eva’s Split: Is Rachel McAdams To Blame?

Of course, Eva’s commitment issues aren’t the only possibility. The source notes that Eva and Ryan’s relationship first began suffering when Ryan’s ex, Rachel McAdams, reached out to him after she split from Michael Sheen in Feb. 2013.

“Eva’s always been paranoid about [Rachel],” the source explains, “so when Rachel reached out to Ryan, Eva flipped out.”

Yikes! As much as we’d love to see Rachel and Ryan back together — we refuse to believe The Notebook isn’t real life — we’re sorry to see another Hollywood romance fizzle out. We can only hope Ryan and Eva find happiness moving forward.

HollywoodLifers, are you bummed that Ryan and Eva are reportedly splitting? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the sexy stars below!

More on Ryan & Eva:

1. Rachel McAdams: Calling Ex Ryan Gosling & Infuriating Eva Mendes?
  2. Ryan Gosling’s Mom Wore Eva Mendes’ Clothes At ‘Gangster Squad’
  3. Eva Mendes & Ryan Gosling Prepping For Baby?

international courier

Posted at 2:12 PM on June 8, 2014

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.
Any recommendations?

... (@Rainydaywoman10)

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 15, 2014

I never thought Eva and Ryan was a good match. He’s way to cool for her. He should be with some cool indie chick like Aubrey Plaza or something. Now that would be a great match :)

Courtney

Posted at 4:15 PM on January 22, 2014

Ryan and Rachel foreva ❤️👌🙌

Krissia

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 2, 2014

I will forever ship Ryan and Rachel 🙌

Bets

Posted at 8:13 PM on December 10, 2013

Go back to Rachel ,work it out! Marriage and a little one would be Wonderful,trust me I’ve been with my love for 39 years. Go with your Heart it don’t lie.

Sheddy

Posted at 5:23 PM on January 19, 2014

Lots of women outside the fame world that live right here in Ontario would love to date you.

Redlipsmiss

Posted at 10:49 PM on December 1, 2013

Hey Ryan, how about dating outside the fame world? Someone who is not famous, ;)

Lisa (@lisaann01)

Posted at 11:58 PM on November 26, 2013

The Eva & Ryan thing ran it’s course. I don’t see Rachel & Ryan a together thing again.. He should move on & find someone true, look outside the acting & find a model. Maybe he will accept the role of Christian Grey… That would be awesome to see…. anyways good luck to them both… please bring on that Ryan smile again soon…

Molly

Posted at 2:31 PM on November 27, 2013

“look outside the acting and find a model.” Now there’s a stretch. lol

Rain

Posted at 8:10 AM on November 26, 2013

Eva’s too butchy and has horrible fashion sense and Rachel is too “girl-next-door” plain jane. If I were him, I’d look beyond dating just actresses. There’s a big world out there, Ryan. You could probably have any poonan you wanted.

get_over_yourself

Posted at 2:02 PM on November 27, 2013

who the hell do you think you are? the cat’s meow? we’d all love to see what masterpiece YOU are, honey.

Linda

Posted at 12:05 AM on November 24, 2013

Me and Eva belong together.

Sweet&Low

Posted at 11:58 PM on November 20, 2013

Me & Ryan are meant to be.

Noreen

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 19, 2013

She dumped him right before his birthday. That’s just cruel. I hope Rachel was there for him since I was unavailable on short notice …. lol

Dallas

Posted at 3:19 PM on November 19, 2013

Eva and Ryan look good together in pictures, but look like he is immature for her. Hopefully if Rachel and Ryan get back together again she will stop making the same sappy movies over and over…She should have just stopped at The Notebook!

christina

Posted at 5:44 AM on November 14, 2013

I want Ryan Gosling! I hope Eva finds her lover some day and is happy with him ;)

Jimmy

Posted at 9:32 PM on November 13, 2013

You two are definitely meant to be together. You both are clearly in love with each other and have a wonderful relationship. I mean Ryan and Rachel!

tinnie

Posted at 11:05 AM on November 13, 2013

rACHEL AND rYAN ARE MEANT TO BE!!!!

Onlooker

Posted at 12:55 PM on November 12, 2013

Although I like Eva but I still want Rachel for Ryan. .

PARISIANinUSA

Posted at 2:54 AM on November 9, 2013

Are they going to make us happy and get back together? I’m talking about Ryan and Rachel of course

Charlotte

Posted at 4:31 AM on November 8, 2013

While I feel sorry for them, the fact that Eva seems to be the dumper in this case, rather than the dumpee, leads me to believe that she will move on pretty quickly. Therefore I can say with a pretty clear conscience that Ryan & Rachel should be together already! Seriously, what’s keeping them?!

Darkwoodson

Posted at 9:00 PM on November 7, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss. I just bought a brand new Renault 5, from earning $8179 this last 4 weeks and even more than $10,000 last month. Its by far the easiest and without a doubt the most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.
I began this 9 months ago and practically straight away was bringin home more than $86 per-hour! My source >>>>>>>> Jobs95.ℭOM