Robert Pattinson Spotted With Dylan Penn After Kristen Stewart Reunion

Thu, November 7, 2013 8:42pm EDT by 365 Comments
Dylan Penn Robert Pattinson Together
FameFlyNet/Bauer-Griffin/SplashNews

Lillian

Posted at 9:16 AM on November 9, 2013

Well where is this supposed picture of Kristen leaving his house. I surfed the internet and having no lick finding any proof of them reuniting as the rags are claiming. No pictures, as usual. Those two are too smart for the paparazzi

Guest

Posted at 12:39 PM on November 9, 2013

Kristen wasn’t s smart with Rupert Sanders though. She got caught.

Posted at 2:35 PM on November 9, 2013

@Guest – how come you don’t mention Rupert as not being smart? I mean he was married. And quoting a not too smart person “she is single and can do whatever she wants”.

@guest

Posted at 11:19 PM on November 11, 2013

That pervert probably chased her non-stop and sweet talked her like a 40+ year old knows how. He knew Rob wasn’t giving her the attention that she needed. He was busy partying with KP and whoever and not paying much attention to her. Kristen probably was surprised at herself too. She messed up really big and was wrong to Rob but she was remorseful and tries her best to make amends. What can’t you people just give her a break? No one shoots Rupert down the way Kristen is shot down.

Trish

Posted at 6:54 AM on November 9, 2013

Pls? Rob and Kristen are Forever! They will just break up and Everyone is Happy! Go RobSten

Tracy

Posted at 5:06 AM on November 9, 2013

That’s great news if true, Dylan is gorgeous, I think they’ve been 2gether for a while and will come out as a couple soon, Dylan”s a good, grounded girl from a good family.

Linda

Posted at 7:58 AM on November 9, 2013

You must be a fan of @guest who keeps harping around this Dylan and Rob thing. So when are they coming out as a couple? And you know that she’s grounded and a good girl because of a picture. The girl hasn’t even opened her mouth yet so what is the basis for being a good girl? Being a daughter of 2 actors doesn’t guarantee you are from good family.

Aussie lady

Posted at 3:14 AM on November 9, 2013

You people are delusional as usual – not a brain among any of you. I am an Aussie and I live in Australia – Here’s the thing – HWL is saying that Rob has been seen at the Roosevelt at some do with Dylan Penn. Someone else is saying he was seen talking to some guy there for about 20 minutes and than he left alone. If Dylan is Rob’s gf why on earth would she let him meet her at CM, the Viper Room, No Vacancy or anywhere else in secret and then not be seen together at these places except across the other side of the room from each other. If she is his girlfriend why would she want to be kept hidden . How long is she going to put up with that. Wouldn’t she want Rob to come out and say yes she is his girlfriend and he is her boyfriend. It’s no use saying he is protecting her from the paps and doesn’t want them to stalk her, but they will eventually especially when and if they do come out in public together. So sooner rather than later to face the paps. Why would Dylan allow Rob to spend 2 weeks with Kristen when she came back from Europe and than spend 4 hours with her in his BHills home on 30th October. If Dylan is suppose to be his girlfriend wouldn’t she want Rob to stay away from Kristen and break off all contact with her for good, that includes Kristen not seeing the dogs again ever. Wouldn’t Dylan want Rob to tell Kristen that he is Dylan’s boyfriend and that she is his girlfriend so that Kristen knows and could move on with her life without Rob.
Wouldn’t Dylan want Rob to change his phone number so that Kristen couldn’t ring or text him again ever. But he hasn’t. Shouldn’t Rob be man enough to go see Kristen and tell her to her face that he is with Dylan now and they are going to come out in public so that Kristen won’t b e surprised and she needs to move on with her life. It doesn’t take 4 hours to tell Kristen this and it doesn’t take 2 weeks alone together to tell er this. People are saying they spent 4 hours talking about thier dogs at his BH home – COME ON PLEASE if he wants Kristen to look after his dogs while he is away he could have rung her to ask her not ask her to come to his BH home and spend 4 hours together to talk about the dogs. Who talks about their dogs for 4 hours no-one does 15 minutes at the most sounds reasonable to talk about their dogs. People are also saying that they spent halloween together and that Kristen caught the red eye out of LAX to NYC the next morning. Is Dylan that stupid to stay hidden and just grin and bear it that Rob is seeing Kristen as well. I am surprised that Sean Penn has allowed Rob to treat Dylan this way. No female in their right mind would want to stay hidden , they would want to come out and tell the world that she is Rob Pattinson’s girlfriend. The paps will hound her, but she will get use to it, that comes with being the girlfriend of Rob Pattinson. The girl would want to be seen in public with Rob all the time and be by his side, not stay hidden until Rob thinks what would be the best time to come out together. How long is Dylan or whoever it is going to put up with staying hidden. Wouldn’t the girl’s parents want to see them together in public and not see Rob or read stories about Rob still seeing Kristen. But I think these stories about Dylan are nothing but BS and that both “E” and HWS are making trouble an nothing else. Maybe ‘E’ is going down the drain so they have to come up with some good story. But ET had a story the other night and it was suppose to be exclusive to ET only and guess what ‘E” had the same story and said only what so and so is telling ‘E’ exclusively and no-one else. So how good is ‘E” they are getting pathetic. This is just my take on the Dylan Penn story. I don’t think Rob would be that cruel to Kristen, because he loves her and she loves him and they belong together even if they take it slow.

???

Posted at 9:32 PM on November 8, 2013

GOOD!!!! Whatever it takes to keep him away from Kristen I am happy. Hope he and the prom queen are happy.

me

Posted at 10:25 PM on November 8, 2013

That dress should be burned!

Dylan

Posted at 10:40 PM on November 8, 2013

I apologize for wearing my prom dress over and over in these articles. My modelling company thinks it looks good on me for a free publicity on my upcoming magazine shoots. Don’t worry, as soon as I get my professional fee, I’ll make sure I’ll buy a new prom gown.who knows, ,maybe Rob will ask me out to be his date let’s say maybe after 3 months. And maybe this time he’ll allow me to at least take a picture beside him. Sigh… LOL

me

Posted at 10:51 PM on November 8, 2013

@Dylan

IDK who you really are but, I love you right now. LOL

anon

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 9, 2013

@me…you just won the most asinine comment for the day. Stupid, stupid,stupid comment.

me

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 9, 2013

@anon

Way to go insult me a day later, so brave. Shove it up your @SS, the “Dylan” poster was hilarious. Sorry you can’t take a joke.

T88

Posted at 11:00 PM on November 9, 2013

@me…your too funny! @Dylan…lol @anon…take a chill pill

me

Posted at 11:14 PM on November 9, 2013

@T88

Thanks, I truly appreciate good jokes & those who can make me laugh.

Misfit Chick

Posted at 9:31 PM on November 8, 2013

Ladies… I told you not to put too much into that gossip story about Robert and Kristen re-hooking up. They may just be friends, now – or at least, trying. With a relationship as long-term as that – and you also have to most certainly be around that person again – you usually don’t throw it completely away. It makes sense that they’re trying to maintain a friendship. If you want to read up on what’s been going on with Hollywood’s incessant SMEAR campaign against Twilight and Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, check this out: hub.me/afLss There is also a petition to set things right in Hollywood in one of the links toward the bottom. It’s time we put Hollywood in it’s place, Twifangirls.

Guest

Posted at 8:43 PM on November 8, 2013

Well E just reported she wants to be a screen writer and that she and Rob do have a romance going though neither is in a rush to speed it up. But the source claims they are a good match for each other. I’m juvenile as it sounds I’m crestfallen. I really wanted R/k to make a go of it.

@Guest

Posted at 11:44 PM on November 8, 2013

I appreciate your comment.

Posted at 1:15 AM on November 9, 2013

Well I just read that People reported that Rob and Betty White have been secretly dating and that its getting serious. he plans to introduce her to his parents. he loves her sense of humor and maturity. The reason you have not seen them out at night is because Betty is in bed by 8pm so Rob goes to the clubs by himself. But he thinks of her constantly as he flirts with all the girls. It looks like Rob is finally turning his life around and ready to settle down.

Judy

Posted at 2:00 AM on November 9, 2013

@js…if you can’t say anything intelligent, get off here and let someone else use your space that can carry on an intelligent conversation. You sound more and more like a child stomping his foot.

Posted at 3:48 AM on November 9, 2013

@Judy That’s not very nice. I think you are mean. :) If you feel that way then why are you here? God knows nothing intelligent comes from you.

Brance

Posted at 7:30 PM on November 8, 2013

Dylan Penn, yeah, she was that girl in….wait, no, doesn’t she sing with, no..not that either, maybe a model for …nope….I got nothing………

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 8:01 PM on November 8, 2013

LMAO. yeah,she’s that unremarkably forgettable,huh ?

me

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 8, 2013

@Brance

Awesome!

Dylan

Posted at 11:06 PM on November 8, 2013

I’m the girl who’s famous for my red prom dress and a grainy picture at the Viper Room more than 2 months ago. But let me tell you something, I booked a job recently for 2 magazine shoots. You know why? It’s because I hang out one time with Rob Pattinson. I’m so thrilled! All of you WANNABE models, hunt down Rob at CM, VIper Room, No Vacancy, Soho House, the Spare and all the Hollywood hotspots so maybe you can have someone take a picture of you beside him. I’m pretty sure you’ll book a job in the next few months. It sure helped me a lot because I do have famous parents but even with that my modelling didn’t really push through. Thank you Rob for the free publicity! My modelling company is so happy right now!

Posted at 1:20 AM on November 9, 2013

that is funny!!!

Sandra

Posted at 6:53 PM on November 8, 2013

Great new about rob and kristen i wish them well. She understands his creativityike no other. Good luck to them

lrk

Posted at 6:11 PM on November 8, 2013

Please Rob dont be stupid go back with Kristine move leave her behind you are a wonderful guy and deserve better it will be the same thing in a few months unless you like broken hearts over and over

@Irk

Posted at 6:52 PM on November 8, 2013

You don’t know what it would be like if they got back together,you don’t know if she will hurt Rob again or if Rob will hurt her.

Jason

Posted at 5:53 PM on November 8, 2013

No pictures,no truth to it.

me

Posted at 5:16 PM on November 8, 2013

LOL, I don’t think they’re “dating”. I really hate to say this but, they may be drug buddies though.

me

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 8, 2013

I wish there was a way to delete comments. This wasn’t supposed to post right here.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 5:35 PM on November 8, 2013

LMAO Lord knows I’ve dont THAT a time or two my self as well !! :)

crossfire72

Posted at 1:04 AM on November 9, 2013

@ me Dylan was with him Rob the day he spent sniffing off a key out of a paper bag, maby she is his drug buddie,her brother would know how to help them there, to get the stuff,he has had plenty of trouble with the law.Lets hope he leads Rob down the right track, and leads him into temptation .Everyone keeps saying he should not take Kristen back.If you look at it from another view,why would she want a boozing moody drugo for a boyfriend. His problem is he is going back down the ladder of success, he will never be as popular again as he was in Twilight. All the roles they give him are co- star parts,that is because they know he is a weak pathetic egotist, that cant act.He has been trying for years and still gets B grade parts .He was brought up as a child by two sisters,they were mush older so he was spoilt rotten and he still thinks if he throws a temper tantrum he will get his own way.He has found that dosent work for him now.he has lots of other good looking actors to compete with,and his looks are fading now he has discovered drugs and booze.

lmp

Posted at 8:55 AM on November 9, 2013

For a person who wasn’t there when Rob was being bought up, and, presumably has never met him or his family, you certainly psychoanalyze him with confidence. And where did you ever hear of his having a temper tantrum? I’ve never heard anything but praise from his co-workers. Further, it seems you haven’t heard about the starring role he has won, in The City Of Z, in addition to al the other films on his plate.

shirley

Posted at 4:52 PM on November 8, 2013

where are the pictures of Rob and Dylan?

emmie

Posted at 3:46 PM on November 8, 2013

ohh robs been naughty but he is stil sexy

Lovey

Posted at 3:07 PM on November 8, 2013

I really love how HWL play you idiots like a drum. Never skips a beat you people fall for everything they say. Even the law requires proof. Ex..pics, videos etc. HWL have neither. I wish there was something that I can sell you people. Please remember law 101 fruits from the poisonous vine..Who are HWL sources? Can’t be the true friends of RK.

guest

Posted at 3:05 PM on November 8, 2013

Rob will step out with Dylan tonight at the First Responder’s gala. Rob is on the committee as is Dylan’s mom. But more interesting is a person that worked with Robin on The Princess Bride is scheduled to be in attendance and she was also at the same book release party Rob and Dylan attended. It’s becoming more clear that Rob and Dylan are a couple .

Posted at 5:06 PM on November 8, 2013

BullSh!t !!!

Guest

Posted at 8:59 PM on November 8, 2013

E just reported A source says Rob and Dylan are in a romance, but neither is in a rush to speed it up. I know you don’t believe me when I say, I’m not happy about this. I really did want Rob and Kristen to get back together, I just felt there were many things pointing to he and Dylan being an item. So now it’s official. Think we’ll hear more about these two being conveniently in the same place at the same time now. Cat’s out of the bag. No more denials. They’ve moved from hanging out as friends status to romance status. Got to laugh as just last week Rob was seriously focused on his career and was not interested in dating anyone . A week later he’s in a romance. Perhaps he’ll be engaged by year’s end then lol.

Posted at 1:34 AM on November 9, 2013

@Guest Well !!! If E said it then it must be true, right? Well my Uncle Joe, who is a source for Bullsh!t Entertainment News, says that Rob/Dylan reports are just a smoke screen to hide Rob secretly dating Betty White. They say that this anonymous poster called “Guest” has been helping to spread this false report. They say Rob loves Betty’s maturity and that their relationship is much more than sexual. I’ll give everyone an update as soon as Uncle Joe has one.

Posted at 5:54 PM on November 9, 2013

To Guest below….that engagement won happen so soon, why he has to test the goods first. If I were Dylan I’d want STD test first. Hope she is ready for an ugly drunk and now she will have to share her cocaine …..boo …whoo!

tweetybird

Posted at 9:39 PM on November 8, 2013

Maybe that is why he and Kristen met up so he could tell her that he would be stepping out with Dylan so she could be prepared for the tabloid uproar that would follow. That would make sense since he appeared in public with her after the “meet up” with Kristen. Glad he has moved on and now Kristen can move on. Hopefully, everybody is happy now! Robert and Dylan are a couple so the Robsten fans can let it go now. The Robert & Kristen hopefuls can let it go now. Everybody can just LET GO!!! Now maybe this circus can come to an end!

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 9:58 PM on November 8, 2013

I can only hope.
Tick Tock.

@guest

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 8, 2013

I heard this too about Rob and Dylan. Let’s see what happens.

crossfire72

Posted at 1:11 AM on November 9, 2013

@guest she may be a part time girlfriend,once she gets to know him better,and how he likes to flirt with any thing in skirts,she may drop him as well,and her Father hates his guts,he knows just what he is all about.Rob id far from being a saint,he is one very sly user.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:58 AM on November 9, 2013

Well said and let’s hope for Dylan’s sake,she remain friends,sans benefits.

lmp

Posted at 8:59 AM on November 9, 2013

Well, it seems you were WRONG AGAIN, guest. No reports of Rob “stepping out” with Dylan last night at the gala. If you’re going to make up stories, you shouldn’t be so specific You should allow yourself some room to wiggle out of it.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:39 AM on November 9, 2013

Well said.

me

Posted at 11:17 AM on November 9, 2013

Rob didn’t attend the event. Oh pitty…LOL
Will you stop now?

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:55 AM on November 9, 2013

Dear God,let’s hope so.

lmp

Posted at 5:19 AM on November 10, 2013

It’s now the tenth, and Rob did not appear with Dylan at the First Responders’ Gala, did he, hmmmm? Guest, the first rule of the false prophet is “make your prophesies vague enough that you can wiggle out of them later”.

Maureen

Posted at 2:58 PM on November 8, 2013

If Rob was with Dylan I can’t believe someone wouldn’t have taken a photo of them! Especially considering what the tabloids would pay for it! Until I see a photo of Rob and Kristen either together or obviously with someone new I am going to take all the stories with a very large grain of salt!

guest

Posted at 3:09 PM on November 8, 2013

You’ll get your photo tonight when they both attend the First Responder’s gala and she’s his date. Don’t think they’ll walk in together but I do expect them to be seated at the same table together and to leave together. Yup. Think they are finally ready to go public….

guest23

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 8, 2013

we shall see but if your wrong, will you finally admit that they were never dating in the first place

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 8, 2013

if they are not spotted together tonight will you go away for good ?????

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 5:11 PM on November 8, 2013

Let’s hope so :)

me

Posted at 5:12 PM on November 8, 2013

@ Just Sayin

Oh please, let that happen! I can’t take anymore false romantic sagas.

Guest

Posted at 9:11 PM on November 8, 2013

Guys, a source told E Rob and Dylan are in a romance. It’s hot off the press. Whether I go away or not doesn’t change circumstances. Sounds like god answered Rob’s parents prayers by bringing Dylan into Rob’s life. She’s kept him off the party circuit these last few months. Sources says they are a good match. Could have predicted this after the Rob/Kristen pictures leaked. It was only a matter of time before his team made sure the world knows Rob’s def not with Kristen b/c he’s with another. Predictable, but not to be discounted. I think she does have many of the attributes he seeks. He could be her first love- and he always wanted to marry a girl who’d love him forever. I would like to give K a kick in the butt, not b/c I don’t like her, b/c she made a knucklehead of a mistake that cost her dearly. I think she’ll regret this her whole life. The love she had with Rob is truly rare and she blew it. I feel badly for her. I hope she heals.

@Guest

Posted at 2:03 AM on November 9, 2013

Guys, a source told E Rob and Betty White are in a romance. It’s hot off the press. Sounds like god answered Rob’s parents prayers by bringing Betty into Rob’s life. She’s kept him off the party circuit these last few months. Sources says they are a good match. Could have predicted this after the Rob/Kristen pictures leaked. It was only a matter of time before his team made sure the world knows Rob’s def not with Kristen b/c he’s with Betty. Rob’s team loves Betty cause she doesn’t give a sh!t what they do to Rob. Predictable, but not to be discounted. I think she does have many of the attributes he seeks. One of which is that she could care less what he does after she goes to bed early. He could be one of her many first loves – and he always wanted to marry a girl who’d love him forever even though she is 91 years old. Betty feels bad for Kristen but the chemistry she has with Rob can’t be ignored. They were instantly attracted to each other. They enjoy staying in and watching TV until about 8pm when it time for Betty to call it a night. Kristen is a strong woman and will move on while laughing her @ss off.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 8, 2013

None of this is worth commenting all you Fans/haters are at it again bringing up the oh so old news,he was at book signing that is obvious didnt Rob go to a book review award earlier this year and sit next to Richard Gere this would have been his sort of thing.Whether he went with or left with Dylan who knows .Nobody,no photos once again . Rob is allowed to speak to other women,suggest he ditches his reps/ managers if they are controlling his every movement ,he never got into these controversaries when he was with Kristen.Does anyone know how,when and with whom he got into a fight ,did notice the swollen hand,it was obviously hushed up no wonder if story about Jules stepping in is probably true,she would have hated to see what was happening to Rob as I’m sure she would have his best interests at heart,not just because of Kristen .
So once again it’s wait and see.Whens Kristen due back? Are his reps continuing with the call of Robis not dating anyone just concentrating on work,so he has to stay at home 24/7.

Maureen

Posted at 2:59 PM on November 8, 2013

If Rob was out at a club then his reps aren’t making him stay home!

cee

Posted at 4:21 PM on November 8, 2013

That is so stupid, no one can make Rob stay home. He is 27, not 12. Rob does what he wants to do, and if he wants to be with Dylan, he will.

Posted at 5:09 PM on November 8, 2013

@cee what if he wants to be with Kristen? Are you ok with that too?

guest

Posted at 3:51 PM on November 8, 2013

She’s back. She was back the night he was out with Dylan. He would have chosen to see Kristen that night….. He didn’t.

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 8, 2013

@guest the only way you would know that is if you were peeking thru his window again.

Esther

Posted at 2:51 PM on November 8, 2013

Rob os a gentleman and he does not want to hurt anyone. Since they hang in the same circle maybe he does not want to be a bad guy. I am sure Kristen was awared of it.

crossfire72

Posted at 1:18 AM on November 9, 2013

@easter Rob is NO gentleman, and he is never true to one person, why do you think Kristen stuck it to him.And its not just women.

Posted at 2:43 PM on November 9, 2013

I caught that. So he may be what l think he is ? Bats 4 both teams. l thought so. Why am i disappointed on some levels and not suprised , on others ???

Louise

Posted at 2:29 PM on November 8, 2013

Don’t care anymore. Fans come and go. This one is gone.

surf

Posted at 8:12 PM on November 8, 2013

no, don’t go Louise….you’re one of the reasonable commentators here.

miley

Posted at 8:49 PM on November 8, 2013

hahaha hilarious

sherry

Posted at 2:22 PM on November 8, 2013

It’s amazing. All these gals that Rob is with have never had a picture of them together. You’d think there’d be papparazi around some where. They sure know how to find Kristen and splash her picture around, even when she’s trying to be private.

crossfire72

Posted at 1:24 AM on November 9, 2013

@ sherry I agree we keep seeing the same photo of Rob and Dylan. Her in the red dress him in the black suit.The media watch him like 24/7,but no pictures.

Say it ain't so

Posted at 2:14 PM on November 8, 2013

Rob’s team isn’t trying to set the record straight on his hang out with Dylan like they did when he was spotted with Kristen. I was really hoping R/K could work it out or at least both remain single and give themselves some more time. His willingness to attend an event such as this with Dylan says a lot. Doesn’t matter that there was no PDA shown. They knew there would be press and they both attended and hung out together all night when they knew tails would wag because of the previous rumors. Rob’s beginning to live his life again. Guess I have to accept Rob has a new gf.

Maureen

Posted at 2:56 PM on November 8, 2013

No photo of Rob and Dylan means no Rob and Dylan!

guest

Posted at 3:49 PM on November 8, 2013

It doesn’t. You may get your picture tonight when Rob attends the First Responder’s gala. It’s around the right amount of time to finally step out with another. Dylan can handle herself at these sorts of events. She’s done so her whole life. Kristen felt like a fish out of water and that put pressure on Rob to carry both he and she at formal events. It seems this is in fact the life Rob wants. To hob knob with the industry high brows. I will say US politics doesn’t seem to be his thing, but given who else will be in attendance…. Dylan makes a suitable match for him at these events. She’ll be able to carry herself which will make Rob feel all the more proud of her. Kristen would be tapping her foot, twiddling her hair and sitting in a corner feeling to insecure to speak with anyone. Dylan’s mother’s friends will be there and some of the politicians Dylan may have met herself through her dad’s work… I can’t figure Rob out. At times he seems like two different people. Regardless I think the two people he is (lol) both are no longer in love with Kristen and are very, very fond of Dylan. She’s his new gal- there’s no question in my mind and I don’t need pictures to believe it! Think there’s plenty of other evidence from which to draw that conclusion.

fake relationship by tabloids

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 8, 2013

PROOF THAT IS WHAT WE NEED!!!!

Posted at 5:13 PM on November 8, 2013

@guest I’m starting to think it is maybe you that has a thing for Dylan Penn.

aquarium

Posted at 9:55 PM on November 8, 2013

@guest… OKAY!!! So he is with Dylan! OOOOKKAAAAAAY!!!! We get it! He has moved on, good for him. Why don’t you write it in blood or something because you sound like you are possessed with the fact that he is with her! BIG DEAL!!!! She is just a girl and he is just a guy. They are dating so what!!!! How many times do you plan to comment on it? WE GET IT!!! It is not the second coming of Christ just because he is dating this girl. The world is not going to stop turning. Calm down and relax. For your sake I hope he takes her to this dinner you keep talking about because that seems to be very important to you. Rob is dating the prom queen, WE GET IT! We that love Kristen is very glad that she will be able to move on with her life. She doesn’t need a “kick in the butt” as you stated above. She need to give thanks that she can now FREELY move on. There are plenty of good men in the world and she will find hers. So chillax partner!

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:05 PM on November 8, 2013

Give it time, a leopard does not change its spots.

Tick Tock…

Posted at 2:19 AM on November 9, 2013

@guest you were so right. I see all these pictures of Rob and Dylan at the Responder’s gala tonight. Pictures are all over the internet. Can’t believe I doubted you. (Laughing so hard that tears are rolling down my face) !!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

lmp

Posted at 9:01 PM on November 10, 2013

They didn’t hang out together. All reports say they were on opposit sides of the room, and never interacted at all. Why, if they were together and wanted people to think they weren’t, would they both go to the event at all?

senzen

Posted at 2:12 PM on November 8, 2013

“I say keep them guessing” Kristen said. And We are guessing alright!!!!! Katy perry two months ago, no Riley tomorrow, no its his personal trainer,no its Dylan, NO a model. No he and Kristen are hooking up again………no back to Dylan. I’m really exhausted with the speculations aren’t u guys. Drama drama drama. Watch this space in the next 2 weeks its Kristen again/ WHOEVER THE NEXT GIRL IS? this is practically better than any soap opera i’ve ever watched

Say it ain't so

Posted at 2:16 PM on November 8, 2013

I agree, it’s exhausting. Seems like it’s been Dylan since it was first reported. They just went into ninja mode when the cat was let out of the bag.

senzen

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 8, 2013

“I say keep them guess” Kristen said. And We are guessing alright!!!!! Katy perry two months ago, no Riley tomorrow, no its his personal trainer,no its Dylan, NO a model. No he and Kristen are hooking up again………no back to Dylan. I’m really exhausted with the speculations aren’t u guys. Drama drama drama. Watch this space in the next 2 weeks its Kristen again/ WHOEVER THE NEXT GIRL IS?

guest

Posted at 2:07 PM on November 8, 2013

Rob with Dylan shouldn’t surprise anyone. Rob’s a relationship guy. They went underground when then go exposed in Sept. Per his reps comment to people. He’s crazy about her and wants to give it a go with her remember? He’s getting ready to film some back to back films and he wants to lock down his girl before he goes. Think about it. His next few films give him little opportunity to meet women. He’s filming from Mid- Dec to Mid Jan, then starts another film in Feb in Canada and then has some down time and begins promos and then begins MBL filming. Rob likes his lady company and he rather settle down with one girl then run from girl to girl. I think his get together with Kristen reaffirmed he’s ready to move one and now he’s got a month to take it to the next level with Dylan before he leaves. It’s possible she may go with him as seemingly she’s not got much going on herself, but if he’s really trying to focus on his craft w/out distraction, then taking her along doesn’t make sense. My point is Rob wants to know he has a girl waiting for him and someone to go home to. He likes that. IMO he’s taking his relationship with Dylan to the next level. They’ll come out as a couple soon. In theory, they have already. Now he has to reacquaint Dylan with Kristen as Dylan may be the one who watches the dogs while Rob’s away.. Ugh. Wouldn’t that be something!

angie

Posted at 3:38 PM on November 8, 2013

@Natty- hollywood life they lie all time.

Natty

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 8, 2013

Angie. Ja dat klopt!!!

mbc

Posted at 4:27 PM on November 8, 2013

all are liars.

Posted at 5:14 PM on November 8, 2013

@guest just shut up already!!

Whatever

Posted at 10:08 PM on November 8, 2013

@Guest… Why don’t you watch the dogs since you are so invested in who will watch them. As far as Rob taking Dylan to the next level, whatever works for him!!! Take her all the way to the top! Marry her and have kids if that makes him happy. Nobody cares who Rob takes anywhere if it’s not Kristen. Fans liked the Rob and Kristen saga, they don’t care about him with anyone else. Rob & Kristen was the story that intrigued people. It was Rob & Kristen that captivated the fans, Rob & Kristen that captured their hearts, Rob & Kristen that people were interested in. Not Rob and someone else.