Robert Pattinson: Why He Took Kristen Stewart Back Again

Wed, November 6, 2013 11:35am EDT by 185 Comments
Robert Pattinson Took Back Kristen Stewart
Fameflynet

lori

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 14, 2013

Of course,these two belong together.It is one of the few real love stories in our lives.
He has had his chance to get back at her,by being with other women,but in the end,they BELONG TOGETHER.I absolutely believe that she learned a lesson and would not hurt him again.
LONG LIVE Rob and Kristen!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:38 AM on November 12, 2013

Just been informed Kristen got back on 6th on Red Eye no sightings at all of her is she holed up in BH with dogs.Who is to know Nobody it seems Strange .Has Rob been seen out in daytime ?

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 6:40 AM on November 12, 2013

BECAUSE ARE STUPID TO BELIEVE ANY OF THESE STORIES THAT HWL IS PUTTING OUT STORIES TO MAKE MONEY OFF YOU FANS . YOU THAT REPEAT THESE STORIES. YOU THAT DO NOT NEED PROOF TO THESE LIES THAT ROBERT IS DATING GIRL THAT THEY CAN NOT HAVE HER CHANGE THAT RED DRESS. PEOPLE THAT IS REPEATING ARE JUST JEALOUS THEN WHAT LAG YOU HAVE TO STAND ON?

Marie

Posted at 6:44 PM on November 11, 2013

== Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On saturday I bought a great new audi from earning $8012 this month. this is actually the best-work I have ever had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.ℭOⅯ ==

Posted at 12:22 PM on November 10, 2013

Im so glad that rob and kristen may be getting back together. They really do make the perfect couple!

Trish

Posted at 7:39 PM on November 9, 2013

Robsten Forever! They are the Best Couple

hejer tunisia

Posted at 6:04 PM on November 8, 2013

i love robesten

Love doesn't hurt

Posted at 7:48 AM on November 8, 2013

I am so hoping that they do NOT get back together. KS definitely needs a new start with a new man and not all the baggage from that toxic relationship. She needs to be with a man that is not pining for another woman (KP) and going after her friends (Riley) and not acknowledging her (everything is platonic) and putting her through the ringer and throwing her past in her face and treating her like competition in the movie industry and jealous of her. The emotional torture that she must of endured trying to hold on to him must of being overwhelming. Love should be carefree and fun and not waiting to see how you are going to be hurt next. Their splitting up was a blessing in disguise for KS. Love shouldn’t be that difficult. She doesn’t deserve to be tormented or tortured any longer. There is someone that will love her and acknowledge her and validate her for the jewel that she is and he is yet to come. Robert is not the one. He is not her prince.

Janelle

Posted at 6:28 AM on November 11, 2013

@love doesn’t hurt..Im in a relationship for close to 10yrs and i could tell u love most certaintly does indeed hurt but not all the time every once in awhile down to little things to big blow outs but I see where your coming from but if u are in love with someone and u know they love u back isn’t that harder than it just being over and they did try for almost 6mths to be apart.And they NEBER stopped loving one another..but parts of ur comment I agree with that if robs going to be with her then it should be just her I personally think the only way Kristen will ever see how he is is to figure it out for her self.We us fans don’t know how they are behind closed doors so what happens is not at all up to us its up to rob n Kristen I love them both and wish nothing but happiness for them both whether it be together or not.But if the only thing in the world that makes these two people happy are eachother I would deffintly give it another shot if it works out great if it doesn’t this time I really think the both of them wouldn’t look back. I hope rob n Kristen get some well a lot of privacy to figure all this out b4 jumping back where they left off..but the thing I have to disagree with is I don’t think their relationship was toxic everything u stated was when they weren’t together they still aren’t officially together until one of them announce it just saying..I love both rob n Kristen do what makes u happy! :-)

Get Real

Posted at 1:25 PM on November 7, 2013

It’s all fake and all business. Robert is married and he and his wife have a couple of kids. He also has a son with his first wife.

me

Posted at 2:30 PM on November 7, 2013

Wow, you win the craziest poster award…congrats!

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:00 AM on November 8, 2013

I know, huh ? I wonder if Rob knows he is on his second marriage ??
Must be news to him ?

Trish

Posted at 7:40 PM on November 9, 2013

What?! Do you live in a Rock or Something?

anonymosme

Posted at 10:24 PM on November 9, 2013

Please, your just as bad as the media, why don’t you go back to the hole you crawled out of, loser.

Janelle

Posted at 6:59 AM on November 11, 2013

@ bad kitty and @me I totally agree yeah he might like to know who he’s married to lol stop that movie ur watching and come to the real world what rob or kristen does in movies don’t go into their real life but maybe for u??…LOL

Samuelle 40

Posted at 1:12 PM on November 7, 2013

What really matters who took who back or who forgave who , both had some of that to fix at the end of the day both behaved badly to one another.No one KNOWS anything, what happened , happened and can’t be changed .Accept them both as human trying to get along in a very fickle industry and wish them well without all these outdated comments being re-itererated time and time again.true fans of BOTH would be pleased for them if that is their choice,to be happy and be together.Both have films lined whether Indie or not ,they are both working give them a break,they will have enough with press and media to contend with without these sick comments posted below.

Janelle

Posted at 6:41 AM on November 11, 2013

@samuelle 40 I’m going to make it short n simple I COMPLETELY agree with your comment and not with some of the ones below ur comment they are not doing it for the box set get it outta ur head people what’s another penny when ur a multi millionaire?! Please get REAL!If they want to give it another try great why does there have to be a reason?huh y?Maybe its a little 4 letter word and its called L-O-V-E I know some of u never had it so u don’t understand what its like but that doesn’t mean u never will..I’m a fan of both Rob N Kristen and that’s it I’m not their therapist stop trying to be theirs!

RaeRae

Posted at 10:38 AM on November 7, 2013

It’s About Time. RPatz and KStew = 4EVER
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️💗❤️❤️💗❤️❤️❤️💗❤️💗❤️

-Tjr

Posted at 10:26 AM on November 7, 2013

Its all about the “Almighty Dollar ” End of story!!!!!

Ryan meli

Posted at 10:09 AM on November 7, 2013

It’s their life let them do what they want you wouldn’t like people getting involved in yours

director

Posted at 8:49 AM on November 7, 2013

he was out last night and no it wasn;t with Stewart

IMO

Posted at 8:16 AM on November 7, 2013

‘He misses his quiet times with her’. No kidding. Men love to be in relationships and looks like he cannot move on because he hasn’t found anyone better. That doesn’t sound like true love that sounds like settling. He misses being unshaved, scratching his butt and getting nice meals. IMO

Ya Know

Posted at 8:12 AM on November 7, 2013

Also, don’t underestimate the recent sudden appearance together and the DVD box set which they both get % of profits on. It might be the thing which just motivates them to be civil. Money talks, BS walks.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 9:12 AM on November 7, 2013

EXACTLY the very same point i was trying to make all along. They gey a percentage of the money anyway,so what do they care ?

crossfire72

Posted at 1:33 AM on November 8, 2013

@Bad Kitty,I mentioned that very same thing a couple of weeks ago,it is all about the all mighty dollar. They will have another falling out in a while and that will be the end of that. He is an egoistic, it dosen’t worry him in the slightest ,who he uses or hurts to get his own way.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:45 AM on November 8, 2013

@ crossfire72, 1:33 am Nov. 8th,
I do believe I agreed with you back then,too :)

IMO

Posted at 8:10 AM on November 7, 2013

Where was Rob’s career before and after this reconciliation, in the toilet. He took her back in July maybe because she was the highest paid actress in the world. He says he likes to be the ‘parasite in relationships’ not the other way around. Maybe this is also why he seems to cling to Katy Perry. People say its Katy who wanted him but, if you watch the Karaoke video its obviously him reaching out to stroke her hand. He did mention in an interview for Dior that he likes strong, famous women. He might like to be submissive in relationships. I also don’t think his summer panned out for him like he hoped when he dramatically was papped driving away in his pick up. I doubt his fragrance has sold that much, his fans are middle aged women, who are these laggards going to buy cologne for? And no woman he was with or his sources said he was with would admit to being with him. In fact, many were tripping over themselves to deny it immediately. I don’t think he is the catch many would like to believe. Before he was famous he was scruffy and unwashed. I think someone with so little self respect for their hygiene would not be ideal boyfriend material. I say Kristen, get yourself a better bloke and I don’t even like you, skank.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 9:23 AM on November 7, 2013

You know,up until your last comment,l loved the post. Please refrain from calling her names. That is juvenile and rude. You must be more mature than that.

Loui

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 7, 2013

@IMO…..
What an idiot you are!

trista

Posted at 8:05 AM on November 7, 2013

Oh let’s just get on with it. They either will or the won’t, I’ll believe it when see their wedding pictures.

really?

Posted at 8:02 AM on November 7, 2013

Good Lord, I wonder how many DVD they shifted with this PR mess. Its so transparent to me , a non fan that they are off and on to suit their promos? or am I crazy as a fox?

sparkie

Posted at 8:00 AM on November 7, 2013

Who the hell called rupert a rel man? A real man doesnt cheat on his wife and children, that is not a man!!

crossfire72

Posted at 1:41 AM on November 8, 2013

@ sparkie Rupet has a reputation for chasing younger women,and has had had for some time. Why did his ex wife wait so long to do anything about it,she is only now talking to the Media and of course she blames Kristen. She picked up with some one only a month later.Were back to the money again.

exRobfan

Posted at 7:48 AM on November 7, 2013

For a year , I admit I thought she was beneath him. Now I realize it is him who is beneath her. Just look at the picture above. He looks dishelved and hungover. She looks stunning. He seems confused. One minute he wants to make dresses, another minute he wants to sing , one minute he hates exercise, we see him at the gym everyday, he hates endorsements yet he does Dior and shoves it down our throats. He isn’t making any watchable films, not one of his coming films interest me at all. Kristen most likely dumped him in May and she should do it again.

Loui

Posted at 4:22 PM on November 7, 2013

@exRobfan …..
Agree with your post!!!!!

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:12 PM on November 7, 2013

I have yet to know of a straight male fashion designer. His music career is going nowhere fast. Just like him. If she were smart, since he cannot or will not protect her from the press and rabid fans, by acknowleging her presence in her life, and stay away from Katy Perry, and fully 100 % commit, then he has got to go. I do not give a fig if he is happy. She needs to stay away from him. But if that is what she wants, never to be acknowleged by him, no ring, no matrimony, no honesty,no loyalty,no protection, not public acknowlegment of their love, then that is on her.

mbc

Posted at 10:43 PM on November 7, 2013

I totally agree

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:50 PM on November 7, 2013

Thank you. Nothing screams “I’m gay,” louder than a man wanting to design dresses. For women.

Wake up and smell the coffee

Posted at 7:03 AM on November 8, 2013

@BK.. Your comment was a bull’s-eye hit dead center! If he can’t “acknowledge her presence in his life” then it should be a wrap. Over, done, adios muchacho!

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:13 PM on November 7, 2013

Totally agree with you !

crossfire72

Posted at 1:50 AM on November 8, 2013

I total agree with the 4 above comments! Why dose he want to hide all the time? also agree with ( jbrad )

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:52 AM on November 8, 2013

@ crossfire72 :
If he is acknowleged as such,he will never have any career. It will destroy him. Hence why he is a “womanizer” , It is far better to be labled a “manwhore ” than a “fag.”
Straight (for the most part ) women/ teens fantasize about him, but if it is ever found out that he is,or may be gay, then it is all over but the crying time, and no straight woman, will grace the seats of any theater to see a homosexual. Especially oned that they thought was previously straight.
True fans might, but that is far too risky to bank on.
He does not have the support of the gay community to count on fully, and even if he did, it is not enough to support any movie he makes.
My hubby is as straight as straight can be, ( and we both have gay/bi,friends ) and he said that Rob is gay or at the very least, bi.

jbrad

Posted at 12:14 AM on November 8, 2013

ex Robfan I agree with everything you just wrote, I feel the same way and hope she finds someone better than him. I really admire this girl she has a lot of courage people downgrade her constantly and she hasn’t done a thing to them. I hope she continues to have a great life and I will be behind, all the way.

Guest

Posted at 6:42 AM on November 7, 2013

Um, he didn’t take Kristen back. A more accurate headline would be why Rob wants to have an amicable relationship with Kristen. That sums it up- that’s all it is. Life’s too short to have bad blood between you and someone you loved so, and their industry is too incestious not to be on amicable terms. IMO think these two will always have a fondness for each other and they must be so happy for the other b/c each seems to be landing solidly on their feet professionally. I think Rob is going about it more strategically than Kristen. She seems to follow her heart and gut on a project, Rob does the same however he seems to also consider financing and distribution plans. All of his projects have sales and distribution contracts except for MBL while Camp X and Anethesia do not. Got to give the boy his due, Rob is making smart choices. Not that Kristen’s choices are bad, she’s working with some great talent but you can tell Rob’s plodding along precisely as he desired, picking projects that have a chance to go to Cannes. Wish them both luck personally and professionally.

really?

Posted at 7:52 AM on November 7, 2013

@Guest a more accurate headline would be, why Kristen took him back. She had Rupert, a real man and gave him up for her image and fans. I think she will regret that for the rest of her life. I am not a hater. I really feel this way. she was glowing when she was with him.

Get Real

Posted at 4:27 AM on November 7, 2013

It’s all fake. Robert is married and he and his wife have a couple of kids.

*-* Bad Kitty

Posted at 10:14 PM on November 7, 2013

And you know this, how ?? I think u are just making up crap.

dana

Posted at 1:39 AM on November 7, 2013

Rob is a doormat , no surprises there! twilight bloopers show who wears the pants in this relationship

uma

Posted at 7:54 AM on November 7, 2013

@dana. No kidding. And I’m surprised she took his wimpy butt back given how she seems to detest him. He makes my skin crawl.

imo

Posted at 1:19 AM on November 7, 2013

IMO, i wouldn’t take back someone who did just like what he did after they broke up. It just showed how his eagerness to fly away from her. But then again, it’s just my opinion. Moreover, I’m not kristen nor robert and I truely do not know the whole story. Just want to state my own views.