‘Glee': Which Fan Favorite Couple Could Be Facing A Split?

Wed, November 6, 2013 5:01pm EDT by 36 Comments
Glee Break Up
Courtesy Of CW/facebook

RYLEY, PLEASE!

Posted at 8:18 PM on November 19, 2013

IT HAD TO BE A IDIOT TO REJECT RAYDER, RESPECTFUL, CRAZY FOR IT, GORGEOUS! SHE DESERVES WHAT GOT JAKE, BAD BOY RIDICULOUS! I HATE JARLEY, BORING! DESDE O COMEÇO ERA RYLEY!

RYLEY

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 19, 2013

Jarley is the most boring couple who already had on glee. Who likes of jarley not really know the meaning of the word chemistry. Ryley would be to only solução! the kiss is cute. Ryder and marley together is best.

Balllo

Posted at 11:03 AM on November 19, 2013

Jarley ftw. Ryley would be boooooring. Plus, the guy who plays ryder can’t sing.

Tamy

Posted at 12:16 PM on November 17, 2013

Ryley, Ryley, Ryley, Ryley, Ryley… !!!

Alyssa

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 16, 2013

Ryley!!!!!!! It would be so cute cause there is no connection with jarley.

Ryley

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 15, 2013

I hate Jake and Marley together! boring, boring, boring! Marley and Ryder = perfect together, as I hope. Jake is terrible is not for Marley!

Sam

Posted at 10:12 PM on November 14, 2013

I LOVE Jake and Marley together and am disappointed that the writers had Jake cheat on her. I feel like the writers of Glee can never keep the right couples together. I hope there is a reunion and that they are not putting Marley and Ryder together because the actors are engaged in real life.

Ryley

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 11, 2013

Jake and Marley together? Terrible!!!

Cool? Never!!!!

S.M.

Posted at 1:11 AM on November 11, 2013

I still love Jake & Marley and hope there’s more to the story than meets the eye.

Ryder

Posted at 9:38 PM on November 10, 2013

I hate Jarley! separate is best, please!

RYLEY 100%

Posted at 9:26 PM on November 10, 2013

Marley and jake = lack of chemistry! Jake is boring and unconvincing as Bad boy! RYLEY!!!!

Bingy

Posted at 1:37 AM on November 10, 2013

I’m not a fan of the McKinley side, but I kinda like jarley. I thought they could be boring at times but they had some cute moments. I wouldn’t like Ryder and Marley as a couple. They would be vanilla boring.

Gunny

Posted at 11:54 PM on November 14, 2013

I agree. Jake gives Marley a little edge and that’s a good thing since nearly everyone has a strong personality, she just blends into the background when she isn’t singing. Plus they have great singing chemistry.

Anjo

Posted at 5:06 PM on November 9, 2013

Ryder and Marley S2!!!

Liz April-lynn Saylor

Posted at 1:12 AM on November 9, 2013

I find that Jake just dates girls to sleep with them then dump them. Before there was Jarley, Kitty and Jake dated then they slept together and then he dumped her to be with Marley. Ya maybe Jake and Marley are cute together but why do u think that he isn’t going to do it to Marley and I think that the only reason why Jake is dating her is to sleep with her. In season 4 episode “I do” he get’s a room for them then in season 5 episode “A Katy or A Gaga” he asks her to go over to his place they start making out then he put’s his hand up her dress then he try’s feeling her boobs so she get’s mad because he is pressuring her into something that she isn’t ready for and then he goes and cheats just because she’s not ready yet also they have nothing in common with each other and when you date someone for a long it starts getting boring because you are finding out that you’s are doing the same things, talking about the same things over and over, that is what is happening with Jake and Marley. They have been dating for a long time so they have nothing new to talk about or do. He doesn’t pay any attention to anything Marley is saying so when valentine comes he has to ask his best friend to help him because he wants Marley to think that he really cares about her, listens to know just so that she will sleep with him.

The reason why I think Ryder and Marley should be together is I find that they never run out of stuff to talk about or do with each other and Ryder is so sweet because he doesn’t pressure Marley into doing anything. He didn’t pressure her into choosing between Jake and him. He always listens to what she has to say and they have more things in common with each. He keeps telling his friend that Marley isn’t ready but his friend just keeps pressuring her into having sex with her. I know people is saying that Marley rejected him 1000 times but she only rejected him was because she wanted to see what there was something with Jake and to see if anything could happen between them because she is this quite nerdy girl that has a crush on a Jock so she wanted to see what it would be like to be populate and to see if there could be something with Jake that is why she rejected him. In season 4 episode “The role you were born to play” Ryder kisses Marley and after the kiss he never asked her out then Jake asked her out. In season 4 episode “I do” Ryder kisses Marley again but that was when he knew that she was taken so if he kissed her Jake and her would be over so then he would be a good friend and a shoulder to cry on so Marley can develop some feelings for him then he would ask her out.

I think she should dated Ryder because I dated a guy that was kinda like Jake. I had a crush on him since 5th grade and I was dating his best friend at the time then the next year he ask’s me out. 2 months into the year my boyfriend dumps me because his friends told him that I was dating someone else. So me and my crush started dating 2 months after I got dumped. Me and my crush was on and off for 3 years then in 8th grade I was dating him at the time and my best friend walks up to me and say did you he is only dating you because you got big boobs also he wants to sleep with you. So after hearing that I was nervous because we would go up to my room sing, dance and listen to music, there was this one time he came over and he played a country song called Drunck on you and he told me to go sit next time him but I said no so he brings up a different song and tells me to guess who is who so I got up off the floor and went to guess who was who then he comes up behind me and puts his arms around, I was nervous because that was the first time he did that. This one time we were on out grad trip and he asked me out the day like the second day into the grad trip and I was sitting alone so he comes and sits with me we start driving then he is trying to put his hand in my shirt, trying to pull it up and he even tried putting his hand in my pants but I kept moving away so I said no to going out with him then he tried guilt tripping me into going back out with him and I found out that he cheated on me twice with two of my best friends at the time. On the 30th of October I got dared to ask him so I did ad he said yes then we both were at this Starlight movie festive at the mall and Jason,Violet, Me and him all went to see Sherlock homes then he puts is arm down low where my but is and rubs his hands back and foreword then he puts his hand up higher and puts his hand in my shirt on him back so I move back into the sit. After that he puts his arm around me and when I look his hand is touching my boob and like 3 days after that he dumps me on Facebook then I found out that he cheated on me again. That is why I say Marley should date Ryder because I dated a guy like Ryder then I lost him because I fell in love with the guy that is kinda like Jake.

Plus I think Ryder and Marley are a better match then Jake and her. She deserves the best and Ryder is the best because he nothing like Jake and Jake was making fun of Marley’s mom before he knew it was Marley’s mom. Ryder was the first person in the school that didn’t make fun of her mom he would say something when he heard someone talking about Marley’s mom.

S.M.

Posted at 10:50 PM on November 9, 2013

You’re confused! Jake hasn’t made fun of Marley’s mom once and it was Jake who was the person who stood up for Marley’s mom, not Ryder who hasn’t even talked to Marley’s mom on- screen once.

I don’t want to see Ryder and Marley get together. I like them both individually but not as a couple.

Alê

Posted at 7:37 PM on November 8, 2013

I hate Jarley. Chemistry 0!!

Sam

Posted at 7:08 PM on November 8, 2013

I hate to Marley! Could only be stupid to reject Ryder. Jarley not have chemistry. Couple boring! I hope she has a chance to redeem himself with ryder.

Sam

Posted at 7:18 PM on November 8, 2013

JARLEYYYYY

Posted at 6:36 PM on November 8, 2013

JARLEY FOREVER JAKE JAKE JAKE,,,,, Ryder and Marley ? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bc they date in real life ? that stupid

Lucio

Posted at 10:47 PM on November 15, 2013

Another Jarley shipper who thinks Jennoist is a press strategy? We’re an endangered species, bro/sister/inbetweener

boring

Posted at 1:36 AM on November 8, 2013

Where is the no one cares button on the poll?

Jakeismyhusband

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 7, 2013

Team jake. Ryder is boring and has a horrible voice…

ANA

Posted at 6:20 PM on November 7, 2013

JAKE AND MARLEY

Really?

Posted at 4:17 PM on November 7, 2013

Someone can explain me why people always talking about blake and Melissa when we are talking about characters?

By the way Ryder will be really pathetic to come back at Marley, she rejected him like 1000x right? Lol

Val

Posted at 2:51 PM on November 7, 2013

Yes of course keep Marley with the douchebag that cheats on her solely because you have a Hardon for Jacob Artist.

Really?

Posted at 3:07 PM on November 7, 2013

No because Ryder is a waste and you probably need to wait the episode before to said jake cheated!!! Ryder is bland as f*ck and I don’t get why he’s still singing on the show when everyone else is way more talented! That’s it don’t be pissed because some people like jake better than Ryder and think he’s way more talented!!!

Val

Posted at 4:08 PM on November 7, 2013

This isn’t about your personal opinion on who’s more talented than the other. Blake Jenner and Jacob Artist are both amazing actors and singers just like the rest of the cast. As characters Ryder has done nothing wrong to Marley where as Spoilers have confirmed Jake cheats. Marley, a poor girl in high school is supposed to get her heart broken so why keep her with the guy that hurts her? I sure as hell wouldn’t give a cheater a second chance. Besides Ryleys chemistry is great. As is Jarleys chemistry. But chemistry or not, cheating is cheating. Besides at the end of the day Jennoist is a couple and that’s better than a tv show couple. And soon new directions won’t even be a thing once they move the show to New York so it won’t matter who’s dating who.

Lucio

Posted at 11:07 PM on November 15, 2013

Um, sweetie, Ryder did something wrong to Marley. He kissed her in “I Do”, making her feel confused and depressed and pressured about having to choose between Jake and Ryder. Also, pretty much every single couple on the show broke up because of cheating (or the belief that they were cheated on when they weren’t). The only couples who broke up because of something else I can come up with are St. Berry and the in-between-Seasons breakups that are never really clear. So cheating isn’t that much when it comes to Glee. Ryley doesn’t have any chemistry, and Jennoist isn’t a couple, it’s a press strategy. Also, they haven’t decided if the show will be moved to NY.

Emma

Posted at 12:29 PM on November 7, 2013

Lol at this poll Ryder going to date Unique!!!! Jarley Are kind of cool and Jacob Artist is a pire talent of gold!!! Blake Jenner is cute but he’s exactly like other hollywood young actor cute but nothing exeptional

Gunny

Posted at 10:46 AM on November 15, 2013

Jake is clearly the breakout star of the new kids, so he will always have a storyline. It should have come as no surprise that, as a brother of Puck, they would set him up as a womanizer. I thought it would happen last season. But, an interesting storyline would be the transformation of a womanizer to a nice guy. Puck never really challenged himself in that way – Jake should. Even Finn went off track.

Lucio

Posted at 11:10 PM on November 15, 2013

I thought I was the only Jake/Jacob Artist/Jarley lover and Ryder/Blake Jenner/Ryley hater left since the Bree thing!

Gavin

Posted at 11:40 AM on November 7, 2013

Ugh no to Ryder/Marley both are extremely boring and already wasted the all season 4 screentime

doloresrhayes (@doloresrhayes)

Posted at 8:01 PM on November 6, 2013

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $121/hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her income was $14754 just working on the internet for a few hours. see post—–>>>

J­O­B­S­2­5.ℭ­O­­Ⅿ