Rihanna Shows Off Her Newest MAC Collaboration On Instagram

Tue, November 5, 2013 11:32am EST by 28 Comments
Rihanna Viva Glam
Courtesy Of Instagram

franz

Posted at 11:34 AM on November 10, 2013

chris dick is sick i don’t think rihanna want her baby to be sick like chris
rihanna now look to the perfect man

RONNIE 5

Posted at 12:26 AM on November 10, 2013

Meme ………… You live your life as a groupie … Waiting for
Handouts …..your life is spent hating and you wish to have a life
……you have absolutely NOTHING that people would want ….. A blind
Person wudnt want your eyes …he’d rather stay blind

Meme

Posted at 6:13 PM on November 9, 2013

Yawwwnnnn…She still haven’t found a king yet? Lmfao. Guessed she’s still hung on Chris dick. Still waiting. Lol

knowing

Posted at 8:43 PM on November 9, 2013

Meme ,yawwwn , and u haven’t found a life moron, Guess not even chris dick, could hold her down, that’s why chris is in rehab, and having to conform himself to I would say 2nd best , but kt is more like the bottom of the barrel, while Rihanna is on top of the world! and like Rihanna said don’t worry about me , I am good!

jj

Posted at 11:28 AM on November 10, 2013

rihanna isn’t simple girl she’s superstar and famous in all the world
i don’t think rihanna doing like chris and dating any guy
chris with kar because he can’t find tall ,rich and beautiful girl
all famous girl scared of him
now he is with kar but when he find rich and sexy girl he will leave the simple and poor girl for real women maybe in 2015 or 2014

Meme

Posted at 4:39 PM on November 11, 2013

@Knowing: Pussy to scared to get a name. Lol. I guessed you haven’t found a life cuz you’re on here. Lol. ATLEAST Chris is not ashamed to be human and admit that he has a problem and go seek help. Your girl might just someday DIES alone. Lol

eachtohisown

Posted at 10:10 AM on November 10, 2013

I donno how Rihanna thinks or how it works for you, but I always followed the rule (and it might be a mistake) not to replace a man with another one in the first year. Like when some beloved one is dead and you just wait one year. no new friends just for the sake of it.

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 2:36 PM on November 8, 2013

No doubt, Rihanna, the girl looks Gorgeous in that pix

wellthatsnothing

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 6, 2013

First time I saw Rihanna in Unfaithful Video I was annoyed by the Music industry and their making hoes of young girls. I ignored Rihanna and that song for months. Then I ran into “please don’t stop the music”. At that very moment I fell in love with her. With “Russion Roulette” my love became stronger. I could understand why “Umbrella” was always on the radio. But “Man down” was my own private detection. I could finally see what she really is. A God given gift! Ok, “Diamonds” was obvious. “Stay” confirmed the fact we already knew about. She loves experiments. Now with Mother Marry, Phresh Out the Runaway, Numb, Jump, What Now, Bad Remix, Wait your turn, Hard… I got an addiction. The most giving obsession I have ever had in my life. Let me be a low life and give me Rihanna’s music for that. Please!

>>>>>>>> God given gift <<<<<<<<<<

jad

Posted at 11:17 AM on November 6, 2013

we know you meme your name is sunny

Meme

Posted at 10:33 AM on November 6, 2013

@RONNIE666: Nice knowing I’ve been on your mind and you’ve missed me. I know you’ve been bored without me being here, because you don’t have a life. Sorry, I haven’t been here. I’ve been busy. You know I have a bf and a life and all. You should try it. Maybe you wouldn’t be in every post waiting and looking for me. Lol. You know my relationship last longer than Rihanna, because unlike Rihanna and most girls I don’t need to work too hard to spend a lot of money on heavy makeup to keep a man. Js. Lol

jad

Posted at 11:15 AM on November 6, 2013

you don’t need to work too hard to spend a lot of money on heavy makeup to keep a man because you are so short and ugly your bf is poor he isn’t have any chose becouse he is so short like you

RONNIE 5

Posted at 10:23 AM on November 6, 2013

I wondered when meme was going to show up…… Part or the groupie
Hater Klan…. Stop your hate and appreciate …………..
Kerchingg ……$$$$$$$…….££££££££…. €€€€€€€€€…KERCHINGG

Meme

Posted at 12:02 AM on November 6, 2013

This man always wears so much makeup. Smh!

Elizia

Posted at 11:38 PM on November 5, 2013

Rihanna is an amazing women. She has accomplished so much at such a young age. She never slows down and as we can all see her hard work has paid off.

Karen

Posted at 9:48 PM on November 5, 2013

This is great you go riri! Funny how people tried to get Rihanna to lose her mac deal when Teyana started all that crap and instead she’s now the spokesperson and Teyana lost her adidas endorsement. Those adidas were scratch that were coming out on black Friday. They are no more. RIHANNA ALWAYS WINS!

Tierra

Posted at 10:18 PM on November 5, 2013

Hahaha about Teyana. If you call adidas they will say we shredded them they no more! Don’t mess with the queen or you be going down.

Rionne

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 5, 2013

Rihanna just keeps moving towards the top and leaving the haters in the dust. LOL

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 6:22 PM on November 5, 2013

Finally something worth commenting positive on! This gurl is racking up bank!! No wonder so many in her field is mad and jealous of her! But when all said and done you got to love her business sense….So much success for one bajan gurl. Keep it up Robyn – We love everything about you!! Even my Mom likes for me to show her your pictures on the “net” I started calling you Robyn on my post becuz My mom had a hard time saying Rihanna so I got used to saying Robyn that now I catches myself I like Rihanna better!!!!!

josh

Posted at 3:35 PM on November 5, 2013

Aaahuh something interesting HL…riri MAC’s viva glam collection, i will get me a brown one this colour is NOT my favorite in the collection. .. lol

TONTO

Posted at 3:07 PM on November 5, 2013

RI YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD ON YOU. MARVELOUS .

TONTO

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 5, 2013

CHRIS be very careful with that HOOD RAT. When you come home do not go back in the same situation. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART.

Mondy Uko

Posted at 2:29 PM on November 5, 2013

Nice lipstick

BRENDA

Posted at 1:49 PM on November 5, 2013

I am glad to see this shade of lipstick by MAC/Rihanna. I don’t wear the bright red lipstick, but this I will wear. Beautiful!

Cheska Clars (@CheskaClars)

Posted at 11:49 AM on November 5, 2013

since i saw this article.. im happy

Cheska Clars (@CheskaClars)

Posted at 11:45 AM on November 5, 2013

ive got somew informations

abe

Posted at 11:40 AM on November 5, 2013

horny americans must think of dildo’s in her?

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 6:24 PM on November 5, 2013

You bish must be from DR where the bats and roaches live better than you do!!!