Christina Aguilera’s Stunning Hair On ‘The Voice’ — Her Exact Look

Tue, November 5, 2013 9:36am EDT by 10 Comments
Christina Aguilera Hair The Voice
Courtesy of Instagram/NBC

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 1:21 PM on November 20, 2013

I have seen her with straight hair & frizzy hair & I must say the straight hair makes her look so much prettier, younger & elegant!

Carly Peitel

Posted at 12:47 PM on November 20, 2013

I agree with Patricia, nice cut but looks much better straight!

Patricia Van Alders

Posted at 12:36 PM on November 20, 2013

Good Cut, but looks better STRAIGHT!

fat loss factor review

Posted at 3:46 AM on November 7, 2013

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from
an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to start.

Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

susan

Posted at 2:56 PM on November 6, 2013

I think she looks great. And she’s not 50 or 60. If she was then I’d agree with the it aged her comment. I’d rather watch and read about someone who is a hard worker. I think that most people are just jealous of her and her life style. And FYI she doesn’t dress like that when she isn’t working.

Teena W. Lopez (@TeenaWLopez)

Posted at 2:44 PM on November 5, 2013

Benjamin responded I didnt know that anyone can get paid 5028 bucks in a few weeks on the internet. go to website>>> F­­B­­3­­9.ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

Prooseas (@Prooseas1)

Posted at 2:17 PM on November 5, 2013

Everybody can earn 150$+ daily… You can earn from 4000-9000 a month or even more if you work as a full time job…It’s easy, just follow instructions on this page, read it carefully from start to finish… It’s a flexible job but a good earning opportunity.. go to this site……
Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

dislike

Posted at 12:56 PM on November 5, 2013

she is pathetic

me

Posted at 11:56 AM on November 5, 2013

It’s not stunning and it ages her but since she’s soo obsessed with trying to be Marilyn Monroe she just won’t change her look . She is fake for trying to be like someone else for the longest time.

abe

Posted at 10:54 AM on November 5, 2013

her hairs are as fake as snow in the desert, BUT IT LOOKS O.K. WITH HER.