Selena Gomez Explains Why She Isn’t The Right Girl For Justin Bieber

Mon, November 4, 2013 10:10am EDT by 24 Comments
Selena Gomez Over Justin Bieber
Courtesy of Teen Vogue/Instagram

fisher Price basketball goal

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 3, 2014

Very good info. Lucky me I came across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
I’ve saved as a favorite for later!

Steve

Posted at 4:43 PM on November 7, 2013

=-=- Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Pow6.ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

Lauren

Posted at 5:00 PM on November 5, 2013

Wth she didn’t even say she wasn’t the right girl for him in fact while they were dating they both met each other’s families, he isn’t that person with girls he actually likes he loved a selena and she was never the girl to take home for a night to him and I’m pretty sure she’s just say now that she’s not in a relationship she’s making it clear to OTHER guys she’s not that type of girl anywho I think selena and justin should get back together he makes her happy she makes him happy and a better person they are destined to be together

delanie

Posted at 3:24 AM on November 21, 2013

I agree. You can tell Justin is heartbroken and sad that they broke up by listening his songs. Especially HeartBreaker and All That Matters. I hope they get back together because like you said she makes him happy and he makes her happy:D Hopefully when they get back together Justins immature behavior stops cause it all started when they broke up

kelly

Posted at 3:02 PM on November 5, 2013

shut up people, they are not secretly dating Selena is finally makin a decision and I agree with her decision because she has a career and friends waiting for her, now is not the time for boy drama there is plenty of boys in the world. she is better of without Justin Bieber.
I have one advice for Selena Gomez, that advice is u need to let the past go and start makin bigger step cause later on u will regret that day u were famous plus when u are pickin a boy make sure u pick someone that will be there for u through hard times and that always make u smile, so good luck Selena Gomez.

Michaela

Posted at 12:01 PM on November 5, 2013

I can’t vote on that poll. I think it’s for her and him to decide.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 7:07 AM on November 5, 2013

OMG! If this Gorgeous WonderWoman gets any sweeter—they’re gonna have to name at least 10-different candy’s after her,and at least 2-soda’s and a milkshake and ice-cream flavor! LOL!
Is Selena Really this perfect?!
JB,why in the world did you ill-out on this Amazing lady?! I’ll take 1-Selena over All the 1-night-stands one can have in 3-life-times!!! And that includes if I can have Anyone or All!!!
#SoIncredibleICantFindTheRightWords…
WHOA!!!
Later all; Hollywood—Out…

selenanator / beliber

Posted at 6:42 AM on November 5, 2013

I LOVE YOU JEMLENA, SEL GET BACK WITH JB PLEASE x7

selenanator / beliber

Posted at 6:43 AM on November 5, 2013

Sorry I ment jelena

js

Posted at 11:38 PM on November 4, 2013

Justin is not good enough for Selena..
she is very very good girl, -not match
for JB for anymore.. Better for her life

stargazing

Posted at 10:22 PM on November 4, 2013

I am glad she realizes she is the type of girl you bring home to meet mom. I would be disappointed if she wasn’t.

Larry

Posted at 7:07 PM on November 4, 2013

I don’t think Justin was the rite one for her to begin with.

tati

Posted at 6:11 PM on November 4, 2013

selena not has 2.0
she has 2.1 years old
we say that selena has not come back dating
more with justin
but who decides she is

Kimberly

Posted at 3:20 PM on November 4, 2013

Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month . Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Pow6.ℭ­­Oℳ

jessica loves you

Posted at 1:19 PM on November 4, 2013

That is old because i remember seeing it in the Store like i think last year

Jamie

Posted at 12:32 PM on November 4, 2013

Is this interview new??? Or old??? Because i really really want them back togetherrrrr! Some of the comments they say that they are secretly dating is that trueee??? And my answer of the poll is she is nott better without him!.

ally

Posted at 12:37 PM on November 4, 2013

This interview is a month old. They are not secretly dating

THE TRUTH

Posted at 11:59 AM on November 4, 2013

i lve sel n she has her head on straight thats 4sure she was raised right but heres the thing the poll the question is.. is selena better off with out him well that alittle tricky for me u see yea she better off but i want them to be together to do u slick absolutely or no way they need a both or all of the above chose but anyways love yea sel u doing great wuteva makes u happy im happy

Posted at 11:25 AM on November 4, 2013

I know that this is a while ago but, on the night of selenas bday bash she instagramed a picture saying “under the stars he took my hand and said….” and then immediately Justin tweeted “this is forever”.

there are dating secretly

Vera

Posted at 12:31 PM on November 4, 2013

It’s happen this year or last year! I hear this for first time! Wow

jelenator

Posted at 11:23 AM on November 4, 2013

She still love him!!! And he still love her!!! They will get back together soon♥♥♥

vibsi

Posted at 10:45 AM on November 4, 2013

hun skal takke Justin at være så berømt som hun var luk røven Selena Gomez håber du nogen gider og forstå, hvad justin har gjort for dig …….. Jeg tror justin er stillet, uden at du bare tage taylor i hånden og skride ud af hollywood du er en skide god drama queen …… Jeg vil brækker mig over dig …..

abe

Posted at 10:36 AM on November 4, 2013

I knew it right away: HE’S IN BOY’S?

Kauai

Posted at 10:19 AM on November 4, 2013

Aww Justin and Selena were so good together. I love them as a couple. They were so adorable together.