Selena Gomez: Worried About Her Future — Because Of Justin Bieber?

Mon, November 4, 2013 3:24pm EDT by 25 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Teen Vogue
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

perris

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 8, 2013

why are worried about your feature like your a pretty girl an is your best friend i should tell you what happent

Alexandra Arriaga

Posted at 1:38 PM on November 8, 2013

To be honesto she majes a food ocúpelo with zayn

Alexandra Arriaga

Posted at 1:39 PM on November 8, 2013

To be honest she makes a food coupel with zayn

Darkwoodson

Posted at 8:41 PM on November 7, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss. I just bought a brand new Renault 5, from earning $8179 this last 4 weeks and even more than $10,000 last month. Its by far the easiest and without a doubt the most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had.
I began this 9 months ago and practically straight away was bringin home more than $86 per-hour! My source >>>>>>>> Jobs95.ℭOM

Unknow

Posted at 3:42 PM on November 7, 2013

To be honest she makes a gooooooooooooooood couple with Nick Jonas …js

#selena4ever

Posted at 8:05 PM on November 6, 2013

jealousy is a sin you
and sin comes back to bite you in butt
Joke is on you!

sandra

Posted at 8:04 PM on November 6, 2013

Jb knows Sel is not taking him back cause when your trying to get someone back in your life you don’t go do what that person hates. He wouldn’t be at strip clubs or ggoing out With other girls. He needs to grow out of all oof that until then he will find a serious relationship. I hhope Sel finds a good guy soon….

#selena4ever

Posted at 7:56 PM on November 6, 2013

well i think they were an adorable couple
#Jelena4ever

Kauai

Posted at 1:51 AM on November 6, 2013

Seriously they did belong together.there not even back together. Through Selena and Taylor swift might as well date each other. Since they pretty much been together for awhile.

BOBBY BONDEAST

Posted at 8:40 PM on November 5, 2013

LOOK LET’S FACE FACT HERE. SHE HAS DATED ANY ONE ELSE. I THINK THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER BUT SHE NEEDS TO PUT THE PAST BEHIND HER AND THINK OF IT AS A NEW RELATIONSHIP NOT A OLD ONE. I GOING TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH YOU GUYS HERE: A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR FOUR YEARS AND I ALWAYS TOLD MY SHELF I WILL NEVER GO BACK BUT I STARTED TO FEEL SO LONELY AND DEPRESS. SO ABOUT A YEAR I TRY TO CALL HER NO ANSWER TRY AGAIN NO ANSWER SO I CALL HER PARENTS AND THEY ANSWER AND TOLD ME YOU DIDN’T KNOW SHE KILL HER SHELF FOUR MONTH AFTER YOUR BREAK UP WITH HER. THAT MADE ME EVEN FLET MORE GUILITY THEN I DECIDE I WILL MOVE ON BUT TWO YEARS TO THE DATE OF HER DEATH I MET HER SISTER AND WE FELL IN LOVE IT WAS LIKE AND SHE WAS HER TWIN. WE HAVE TWO BEAUTFUL SONS NAME JACK AND JAMES. WE ARE HAVING A GIRL AND WE ARE NAME THE BABY AFTER HER BETTY WAS HER NAME. LIFE HAS IT TWIST AND TURNS EVEN FOR A PAPARAZZI..

zayzay199

Posted at 5:07 PM on November 5, 2013

Selena life isn’t always involved around Justin you know I think she’s just confused about something else I really don’t understand why everything is related to Justin thy are over

Kirsten5775

Posted at 8:43 AM on November 5, 2013

I really think JB would calm himself if they got back together

BOBBY BONDEAST

Posted at 8:23 PM on November 5, 2013

YES HE WOULD. I DO NOT THINK HE WOULD BE GOING TO CLUBS AND STRIP CLUBS IF THEY WERE TOGETHER. HE MISSING HER AND WANTS HER BACK. HE EVENING BLAMING HIM SHELF FOR WHAT HAPPEN IN THE RELATIONSHIP. HE IS GROWING UP. HE TAKING THE RESONABILTY AND SAID IT WAS MY FAULT ALONE. IF THEIR A TIME TO TAKE HIM BACK IT IS NOW OR NEVER. I THINK OF COUPLE OF HIS FANS AND ME A PAPARAZZI GOT THROW TO HER FINAL AND THAT WHY SHE CONFUSED NOW MORE THEN EVER. I HOPE THEY DO GET BACK TOGETHER. I THINK THEY WILL.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:38 AM on November 5, 2013

This doesn’t sound like it has Anything to do with JB…This sounds like normal youthful wondering about the future. Everyone goes through it at one time or another. Some, early in life(the intelligent one’s) and some who go through it later in life…
Sel’ sounds like she’s having some clarity/reality moments and is giving serious thoughts to her future…And I gotta tell ya’—that sort of intellect in that beautiful head,is not only impressive—It is sexy as hell!
#SorryGuyMomentLOL!
#GoSelena…
Later all; Hollywood—out…

THE TRUTH

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 4, 2013

yo her life doesnt surround bieber 4 real he isnt the only thing in her life maybe growing up n the business is hard n as she becomes more of an adult it starts to get confusing or maybe she sometimes gets annoyed and dont want fame anymore n then she does n shes confused about that there is plenty of stuff she can be confused about not everything is about bieber 4real

Chilli greenz

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 4, 2013

This ain’t new period and it’s very old dont beileve this crap story

jelenator

Posted at 4:49 PM on November 4, 2013

They still love each other! !! They will get back together ♥

lauren

Posted at 4:44 PM on November 4, 2013

she was irrelevant before dating bieber, and in one or two years more she will be irrelevant again

Fernando

Posted at 9:32 AM on November 5, 2013

She’s a star since she’s 15 and now she’s 21 and she was with Justin 2 years. Think idiot.

Lenny

Posted at 7:15 PM on November 6, 2013

Lauren is right fernando. Yes she was on barney and she had her disney show but she would not be relevant today without bieber. You ask most people who she is they either a)dont kinow who she is.or b) shes known as his ex.

bieber-Killer

Posted at 8:48 PM on November 6, 2013

listen Fernando your jealous of bieber so
shut the F**K up!!!!
The world would be a better place if died!!

Fernando

Posted at 10:19 AM on November 7, 2013

Learn english before you insult me… and I am not jealous x) I mean yeah he’s famous and etc. but I’m still not jealous and I don’t care what haters say over the internet ;)

Fernando

Posted at 4:28 PM on November 4, 2013

So she’s saying she’s just confused and you guys think it is about Justin again ? You really have problems O_o she’s just confused nothing more e.e

Jenny

Posted at 4:09 PM on November 4, 2013

This is old i saw it in the store last year

Kitty

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 4, 2013

She dont know what to do she is still in love with jb i tell her what she should do she should get back with jb because they are both really upset so they have to get back together