Renee Zellweger Unrecognizable — Did She Get Plastic Surgery? Vote

Mon, November 4, 2013 12:57pm EST by 67 Comments 45,959 Article Views
Renee Zellweger Plastic Surgery
Getty

Joni

Posted at 12:15 AM on November 8, 2014

She is so different I don’t believe it’s the same person! Kenny Rogers looked different but this is or can’t be the same person.

Bill Most

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 29, 2014

She was gorgeous with a very distinctive innocent beauty. I love her as an actress and can’t believe she would change what was perfect for her. I’m sorry Renee, I would never want to hurt your feelings you are so talented and what God gave you should never of been tampered with.

Aisha

Posted at 2:33 PM on October 25, 2014

I Jus feel sad coz she doesn’t look like Renee Z. anymore. I can’t recognze her..
It ain’ about what’s better or worse.. she jus ain’ te same.. too bad

36760123

Posted at 2:29 PM on October 25, 2014

I like the old look, she had a v.distinctive face.

Zuza

Posted at 10:13 AM on October 23, 2014

Awful what a shame She was such a beautiful woman. I don’t think they know what to do with their money ;(((((

Kathy

Posted at 7:31 PM on October 21, 2014

I don’t know why the women in Hollywood always have to get facelifts? She was beautiful before her facelift and now look at her……

Bobby Peru

Posted at 1:26 PM on October 22, 2014

She’s still pretty…..

Tammy

Posted at 2:39 PM on October 21, 2014

I know right, she was definitely a beautiful woman who needed NO work done on her face. WTH is going on with these people. You think it had to do with them saying she was fat. I noticed she lost a lot of weight and then maybe she just couldn’t stop there. Got really obsessed about all her looks and went in for some face work and they messed her up so bad then just couldn’t fix it. Wow I swear there is no way that’s her. Not even a tiny bit of her let to even give you any indication. be so beautiful OMG

Mel Rose

Posted at 2:52 PM on October 21, 2014

why are people still talking about this it was a post from a year ago…. lets move on people

Nycole

Posted at 1:48 PM on October 21, 2014

She certainly had some things done, and she needed it, she was never a very pretty girl (or all that talented.)

Tammy

Posted at 2:42 PM on October 21, 2014

Your wrong Nycole, she look horrible now. She looks very plastic. Before she was a natural beauty and no one should mess with what God gave them. Unless they were in an accident or burned or something. And as far as her acting you must be really young. she hasn’t done anything lately but her acting for the way movies were filmed back then is just fine. Don’t be a hater!