Justin Bieber Releases ‘Bad Day’ — About Selena Gomez? — Listen

Mon, November 4, 2013 7:10am EDT by 28 Comments
Justin Bieber Bad Day
Courtesy Of Instagram

Belieber

Posted at 11:04 PM on November 7, 2013

I don’t think salena is correct for Justin…God!! He is so amazing…!! LOVE YOU BIEBER..forget salena..let her go..!!!!

Juvenile Chicory

Posted at 5:12 PM on November 7, 2013

damn it selena even this song is for her,nothing is problem cos she also sing the song”love will remember ” for JB and she cry so much damn! damn!she is not a great singer OOPS!never getting back together with JB!I love you Justin Drew Bieber so forget the haters

keesh

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 5, 2013

I dont think that justin deserves selena. she is worth more than that. even though she thinks hes a nice guy and all doesnt mean she has to waste her time. justin gets back with the love of his life and does something so stupid. i dont feel bad for justin but if selena wants to be with someone so dumb then let them be. i support you exfinity% selena. i <3 you keep up the good work love #1 fan

Edward

Posted at 3:47 PM on November 5, 2013

:”: Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

stupid Bieber fanbase

Posted at 3:49 AM on November 5, 2013

It was a bad day and two bad days and many bad days
and these were some of the reasons why Selena you kicked out of her life.
A woman deserves better treatment from a man and you’re just a little runt.

BelieberForever

Posted at 11:52 PM on November 4, 2013

Well no duh it’s about Selena! All of the songs he let out is about Selena, except Wait A Minute and Hold Tight.

Jelena1259

Posted at 10:03 PM on November 4, 2013

aww Jelena forever

tatiane (@tatiane08983977)

Posted at 6:45 PM on November 4, 2013

Bjs selena gomez e justin bieber

Jelena fan

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 4, 2013

I love them both and if god wants they will meet again

mariam alym aly

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 4, 2013

mariama

favor

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 4, 2013

clearly about selena gomez

Pettu

Posted at 1:08 PM on November 4, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just bought a great Mazda MX-5 from having earned $7126 this past 4 weeks and $10k past-month. Without any doubt this is the easiest and most comfortable job I’ve ever had. I began this 6 months ago and right away was bringing in more than $83 per/h. Here’s what I do Jobs95.ℭOM

Abarajitha

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 4, 2013

I think Justin might get Selena back. I believe yhat he will do that. If he does that, he will be happy and the beliebers will be happy too seeing him. I luv u Justin so much!!!!!!!

Vera

Posted at 6:52 PM on November 4, 2013

It’s not important only Biebers or Belibers happyness!! Selena’s happyness is more important for Selenators and other people!!! And what?!! Are you realise that he will never be wuth some of you?! Because you was waithing for this moment -Selena far away from him!! He is all yours now!!!

luul saciid

Posted at 11:30 AM on November 4, 2013

holl this sceret me and him nobody now some poeple they see he loves me they dont talk about me and him but aim ok sceret is good poeple talk to much so aim ok so he ready every night my tweet and he see aim happy and he call me one day any he say hey aim come oh but he finsh he is belivetour but and wait him yap i love him he is my i hope every thing ok and he do had work no bodly help he will be ok allaah wach him god wach justin i love u think u song me i see how u feel me pain i nevery forget u i never liven u i nevery let u go that love that love no bodly cant have oh justin i see u you in love with me. aimnot liven olne oh, aim in love with u ,my photo your hand i see i happy i see u you not go any gril ,think believebeiber think avery bodly help justin he honest person i nevery see him his life but i will see him oneday . i know him long time i go i was see when come tours in toronto then i want he show then i come let oh then i want his hotel then i go his hotel they not let u go then i wait out sid it was rain jul 27 213 iwas wait 17 hour he didnt come out the i go i was so said omgomg my baby allaah not write to see him no god write to see him aim ok i will wait oneday i will see inshalaah that is my histore in my life my @sahro19001 hotmail my facebook luul saciid lol thank ready my storey my life i love u every bodly and ilove my justin and i dream evert night poeple say he will come justin and he will marr me if god wiret no bodly cant stop he will marry me iam i wait he will come me he is my love i love him so much if i dant see him his tweet i was walked crazzy he is my heart pl poeple keep my baby he honest he love every bodly and his believebeibers thank every bodly and believebeiber by

ally

Posted at 10:59 AM on November 4, 2013

Justin didn’t wrote this song, these are not HIS lyrics. Just google “Poo Bear (MDMA) – Bad Day” and see that this song exist since june 2012. It is just a cover.

luul saciid

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 4, 2013

this not about selen this me think about holl justin he is my heart no bodly put down him he loves me he no go any were that is true and if he want selena he will go but he dont want selena he love me that way he song me thing about the song me , he say away it is me away away aim not with him no but when i will with him then you see who aim iam luul baby so every bodly bck of ok selena bck of my baby he song me oh and ilove him aimnot go any were pl hollywood bck of my baby and reading this song and thing about who this me or selena by

Vera

Posted at 6:57 PM on November 4, 2013

Are you alright?! :))))

jelenator

Posted at 10:01 AM on November 4, 2013

@Elvis Presley please go away nobody likes you

random

Posted at 10:00 AM on November 4, 2013

What is wrong with JB´s music these day`s

iceman

Posted at 9:42 AM on November 4, 2013

Pain does magic !!!. It bought mature side of Justin. His lyrics and songs comes straight from heart. U need to experience pain to know wht it feels like. So in a way breakup bought this new side of justin. Just be true to ur self and if the luv is true it will come around. patience is a virtue. Now if only he could avoid controversies it would be good for him as it spoils his image and all the good work he had done. The world and media are unforgiving !!

MaryLove

Posted at 9:41 AM on November 4, 2013

No me importa a quien se la dedica, es humano y todos alguna vez sufrieron por amor. Se sufre, pero despues todo pasa. Llega un nuevo amor y hace que todo lo que paso quede como un recuerdo, quizas tambien queda como un aprendizaje que da la vida y si fue malo para vlver a pasarlo. Y me encanto la cancion viniendo de èl.

emma fares

Posted at 8:16 AM on November 4, 2013

i love you jb you are the best

justin bieber 20

Posted at 11:00 AM on November 4, 2013

agree with you emma fares justin bieber is the best…. so why selena did not accept that this is her soul mates … am just wondering if she is blind to not realise that she gonna let the man of her life go away… plzzzz selena react to it………………. <3

tati

Posted at 8:08 AM on November 4, 2013

justin does not want to see you suffer
you is gorgeous rich hot can has any womem

Elvis Presley

Posted at 7:38 AM on November 4, 2013

STUPID SONG! IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT THAT!

Reemalovesjb

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 4, 2013

If u r going to hate why in the world are u on the page if u don’t like justin cause clearly it’s about him!!!! Stop wanting attention cause u aren’t getting some here and keep your nasty opinions to yourself cause no one wants to hear it!!!

Belieber forever<3

maka

Posted at 4:49 PM on November 4, 2013

she does it to get it attention…..believe me…..she argues with herself with two diff names to make bieber look good…..believe me she is super obsessed with justin bieber