Kristen Stewart Set To Romance Jesse Eisenberg Again In ‘American Ultra’

Mon, November 4, 2013 7:53pm EDT by 109 Comments
Jesse Eisenberg Kristen Stewart American Ultra
Fameflynet

Phoebe :) just me

Posted at 9:14 AM on November 9, 2013

Awwwwwww,,,, I want to watch this ..

mmm

Posted at 11:25 PM on November 6, 2013

I just know, I want to see all the movies Stewart. Select a scenario and she in a movie, I just have to see it. Very curious, Kristen was pretty good in all her movies. I liked The Runaways, TV Yellow Handkerchief liked very much, OTR and interested in her new movie CXR.

Poor Jesse

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 5, 2013

Uh oh Jesse’s not married is he???? Haaaaheeee!!!

Alejandrina

Posted at 4:50 PM on November 5, 2013

@Poor Jesse She is single and can do what she wants !! Jesse is with Mia and Kristen is with Rob. So there !!!!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 7:23 AM on November 6, 2013

Alej my god are you saying you think Rob and Kristen MAYBE
COS know what Im not sure? I recon if they are seen together again openly not at a red carpet
But walking or in car going to a house etc then I will believe it ! Do I want them to be together
I dont know? If they love each other ROB HAS PUT what happened 18mnths ago behind him
10000000% Then they stand a good chance because it seems he cant be with out her. BUT
We really dont know we will just have to wait and see ?

Edward

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 5, 2013

-=-=Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Buzz95.ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

mystery

Posted at 3:02 PM on November 5, 2013

why the people’re writing about her and Robert and not about this movie, their private life are busy of them.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 7:24 AM on November 6, 2013

Cos we know about the movie HL arent inteested in that they want Kristen and Rob info

mystery

Posted at 2:53 PM on November 5, 2013

a good news, good actor, good chemistry! I can’t wait to see this movie.