Amber Portwood Released From Jail Nearly Four Years Early

What a big mistake

ann

Posted at 1:35 PM on January 5, 2014

true that

J

Posted at 4:09 AM on November 10, 2013

I think its awesome that Amber is out early and obviously doing well! I think what she did was very courageous and I’m sure extremely difficult. As far as Jenelle Evans is concerned, I find it extremely ridiculous that she wants to hand out advice that she herself can not seem to grasp and learn to live by. What has Jenelle proved?

Tiffany

Posted at 7:16 PM on November 5, 2013

Im not surprised she got out early, and I believe she has changed. Before she started to “fall off the wagon” she was always striving to do better for her daughter. Even when “baby daddy” wasn’t working and living off her income. She’s been through alot and I hope the devil stays away from her for her daughter’s sake. Good luck Amber!

gbtw

Posted at 5:19 PM on November 4, 2013

Amber doesn’t have to prove herself to anyone but herself and her daughter. The rest of us don’t matter. That said, I am very happy to hear that she did so well with the programs in jail, and I hope she’s able to keep herself together. Missteps happen, but hopefully she’ll be spared. Regardless, I hope for the best for her and her daughter, and the rest of her family. Good luck.

ann

Posted at 1:41 PM on January 5, 2014

she did nothing in jail but talk about how folks done her wrong in LIFE THAT IS IT THAT IS ALL THE BITCH NEEDS TO GO BACK & STAY THE REST OF HERE TIME THERE …. THAT LITTLE GIRL DOES NOT NEED A MOTHER LIKE HER IN HER LIFE SHE IS BETTER STAYING WITH HER FATHER THAT CARES ABOUT HER