Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Romantic Date On Dia De Los Muertos

Sun, November 3, 2013 9:36am EDT by 279 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Second Date
GSI, Courtesy Photo

Posted at 9:11 PM on November 4, 2013

Ok, Loui, neither will I ,but for now he is a good boy. We shall wait and see and yes, petit fours are grand :)

Posted at 9:00 PM on November 4, 2013

WHERE ARE THE “BED-HEAD” PICS !?!?
Yes I had to shout,because i cannopt hear over the din of conversations going on…
Me, you said u found them ? where oh where , are they tonight ?

me

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 4, 2013

In the other post (the one about KS in NY). LOL I gave a link.

Posted at 9:10 PM on November 4, 2013

Ok, now I just have to find said post…
This should not take long….
(yeah, right :) ) Ok, looking…. :)

Kimberly

Posted at 3:11 PM on November 4, 2013

+Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month . Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Pow6.ℭ­­Oℳ

guest

Posted at 2:43 PM on November 4, 2013

I wonder if he let her squeeze his biceps LOL.

Mary D. Grote (@MaryDGrote)

Posted at 3:10 PM on November 4, 2013

Ricky responded I can’t believe that a student able to profit 5981 bucks in one month on the computer. Read Full Report>>> FB39.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Judy

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 4, 2013

Questions…Why in the world would they draw such attention to themselves? She was in her truck and he was right behind her in his car with the visors down. It appears that he was trying to hide. What for? Didn’t they think they would be noticed? These two are such private people and are well aware of their surroundings. There they are right behind each other just moseying along in front of his home. The picture of her was taken at the moment she left that gate. I think this was all planned especially because of the events that happened the days that followed. Supposedly they were at his house heading to hers and then the festival and then the few nights at the hotel with the dogs and then the next day she’s in New York. That’s a lot of ground to cover in four days!

Pettu

Posted at 1:05 PM on November 4, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just bought a great Mazda MX-5 from having earned $7126 this past 4 weeks and $10k past-month. Without any doubt this is the easiest and most comfortable job I’ve ever had. I began this 6 months ago and right away was bringing in more than $83 per/h. Here’s what I do Jobs95.ℭOM

Linda Louisville

Posted at 1:15 PM on November 4, 2013

Hey, stop advertising on this site! It’s tacky…

Lynne

Posted at 2:41 PM on November 4, 2013

Agreed, why don’t the people who run this site take the advertising down!

conniecappadonia

Posted at 12:22 PM on November 4, 2013

Just cause they were togethet don’t mean any thing I go to. The source rob sotheir

Frank

Posted at 11:42 AM on November 4, 2013

HELP! Does anyone know if Kristen’s dog was with her in the truck when she went to Rob’s house?

Linda Louisville

Posted at 1:12 PM on November 4, 2013

4 Frank,
There were a couple of people, over on another thread, who said that they saw her new dog in the cab of her truck, but I looked at every pic on several sites and couldn’t see a dog anywhere…..so I’m gonna say, no…

guest

Posted at 2:49 PM on November 4, 2013

Saw the pictures and yes her dog was in the truck. There’s a shot of her turning left with the Summit sign in the photo and you can clearly see her black doggie. It was a doggie play date and a catch up. Nothing more. I wonder if they eventually got to go where they wanted to after the paps lost their trail….Anyway, the dog was with her.

Aussie lady

Posted at 3:58 AM on November 11, 2013

@Linda Louisville actually her dog was with her in her truck. There are a couple of pictures with him in her truck.

surf

Posted at 8:07 PM on November 4, 2013

yes, her dog was in the cab. you can view the dog in her cab by viewing the last pic on robstendreams (rock wall in background and slight view of a u.s. postal box on the left).

Linda Louisville

Posted at 6:16 AM on November 5, 2013

4 Surf,
You are absolutely right! I went to Robstendreams and looked at the picture you described, and there it is! The pictures on that site are so much more clear than on the other sites I looked at. Mea Culpa, Frank! Her new dog is in there! Does anyone know what she named it? It seems silly to just be calling it “her dog”, and “the dog”. Do we even know if it’s a girl or a boy? All we know is it’s black?

Linda Louisville

Posted at 6:19 AM on November 5, 2013

4 Frank, again…
Frank, I told you wrong…The dog is in there with her. I was looking at fuzzy pics on another site. Mea Culpa…

Samuelle 40

Posted at 10:40 AM on November 4, 2013

So hope Rob went with Kristen visited City Hall got a marriage cert and comes back to LA married that would put a stop to all speculation and after the initial news story give them some peace .Just think how lovely it would be to see their happy smiling happy faces once more,instead of the sad miserable,unkept look we have become used to seeing just lately .They could have an upmarket version for friends and family at a later date when all the fuss has died down.Theres clearly something going on between them ,so give them some privacy ,we don’t need to know their every move but clearly that’s not going to happen now they have been seen out supposedly on several occasions ,they will be stalked even more

Just Sayin

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 4, 2013

I totally agree with you.

guest

Posted at 2:52 PM on November 4, 2013

Rob’s in LA. They are no longer a romantic couple sad to say. Think neither is entirely ready to let go but they are getting there. Won’t be much longer now before one of them caves and starts to date. I wonder what all the animosity was about during the split. What the heck could have happened to blow up like that? Weird.

wedding bells

Posted at 6:03 PM on November 4, 2013

@Samuelle… I also wish they would go ahead and get married. Beyoncé said it in her song, “If you like it then you ought to put a ring on it!” He clearly not only “like it” he “LOVES IT” and he should go ahead and put a ring on it! He knows that this is the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and that is when men usually propose. Leave the past in the past. Start anew and not look back.

no forever

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 4, 2013

@S….aw..you believe in Twilight forever. Well, get over it for it ain’t gonna happen. Happy smiling faces instead of the unkempt look meaning you thought they looked like street people. Some of you people on her, IDK.

Woody88

Posted at 9:26 AM on November 4, 2013

I need a fan account at least before I buy into this story. Clearly from what happened on Wednesday, even their closest friends are either not talking or have zero advance notice as to what these two are up to. We know where Kristen was Wednesday afternoon and Saturday (my alma mater Columbia) but nothing real about what happened in between.

pam locklear

Posted at 8:40 AM on November 4, 2013

Let us give them what they covet most of all; privacy
and remember the characteristics of true love. Love envies not
Love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up.

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endutes all things.
Love never dies.

And now abides Faith, Hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:21 AM on November 4, 2013

They are so over So finished that early last month OH doesnt that coincide when she returned@ both vanished They now seemed to have spent a few day in Palm Springs
Staying in the Viceroy Hotel leaving LA in the middle of the night in seperate cars with the dogs
Seems the Viceroy takes animals. OK More@more info too many not to have some foundation

Posted at 9:07 AM on November 4, 2013

lol, love and common sense don’t mix.
l’m laughing as l type this,wondering how many hate comments l will get . :) I do believe love exixts,just not for me,so if they are really,truly ” il love” great.
Still maintain it is all for the money….
Follow the money trail and there your answers lie.

me

Posted at 9:20 AM on November 4, 2013

Love & common sense definitely don’t mix, that’s for sure. Especially when your young (or younger). LOL

But, now I feel like these investigations have gone a bit too far. How does anyone know they were in a hotel together? Doubt they would check in under their real names. And, tweets? Not reliable. Hell, I could tweet that I just ran into Johnny Depp at Starbucks. It wouldn’t be true but, if there’s no evidence of him being somewhere else at the moment, some would believe it.

Posted at 9:24 AM on November 4, 2013

Totally agree, which is why I backed off of knowing their every move. Not my life,anyway. Oh and say “hi” to Johnny for me ok ?
( wink,wink :) )
Love your comment :)

Posted at 9:26 AM on November 4, 2013

I meant ” In love” not IL love…
sheesh, no coffee and see what happens ?? Can’t type….

@Bad Kitty

Posted at 11:25 AM on November 4, 2013

Yeah its clear from the pathetic comments you make that love doesn’t exist for you. Thanks for the insight.

Posted at 11:37 AM on November 4, 2013

Hmm, maybe when you pull your cranium out of your anal cavity you will see things a bit more clearly. Till then, eff off, my dear ignorant young one.

me

Posted at 12:00 PM on November 4, 2013

@@Bad Kitty

Seriously what’s with all the insults?!? I don’t always agree with BK. She’s a Kristen fan, I’m a Rob one. But, I see no point in getting upset, or insulting her. I can be civil, even friendly to those who don’t agree with me. Because, quite frankly, if I disliked everyone who ever disagreed with me, then I’d pretty much hate everyone. Grow up, none of this is about you. It’s all about Rob & Kristen.

Posted at 12:13 PM on November 4, 2013

Thank you,me. :)
Totally agree with you and,i say the same. As l read your comments,l may not respond,but l sit here,nodding at my screen,in full agreement. :)
l used to be a die-hard Rob fan,then didn’t like how him, now l am a fan of love. lf they are happy,then so be it ,as am l.
I,too,can agree to disagree, and an friendly to those negative to me,as well.
Good to see a like-minded individual on here, me :)

me

Posted at 12:41 PM on November 4, 2013

Thanks BK, I respect those who stand up for themselves & don’t take crap. :) So, I guess we do think alike.

And, to those extreme Kristen haters: Obviously Rob is over everything enough to at least be civil and/or friends with Kristen. So, if you think, he’d like his fans continuously bashing her, then I’d say you’re wrong.

Posted at 12:47 PM on November 4, 2013

once again,i agree :)
I do not think he would like us bashing each other. :/
I think he would like for us to agree or politeluy disagree.
I am glad they are civil, maybe we fans can be,too :)
And maybe the extreme haters will take a lesson from us.

Posted at 12:49 PM on November 4, 2013

Thank you ! and you are welcome :)

Just Sayin

Posted at 2:53 PM on November 4, 2013

Awww, you see, you two are a prime example that we truly can get along….. Sorry, couldn’t resist. :)

Posted at 7:20 PM on November 4, 2013

me

Posted at 2:58 PM on November 4, 2013

Cue the “Why can’t we be friends?” song. LOL

Posted at 7:14 PM on November 4, 2013

Lol, that was cute ! :)
Absolutely hilarious !

Poor Bad Kitty

Posted at 3:45 PM on November 4, 2013

No wonder bad kitty is so bad. She’s got her fat head rammed up her fat behind!

me

Posted at 5:12 PM on November 4, 2013

((sigh))

Posted at 7:02 PM on November 4, 2013

I know, I know, lol. :)

Poor Bad Kitty

Posted at 7:41 PM on November 4, 2013

har har :)

Purespirit

Posted at 7:58 AM on November 4, 2013

It looks like Rob and Kristen are the modern day LIZ TAYLOR AND RICHARD BURTON….. CANT LIVE WITH, CANT LIVE WITHOUT!
I think they are just being friends and ganging out as quietly as possible.
Time will tell. Good luck

Posted at 9:10 AM on November 4, 2013

:) agree. l liken them to Liz and Dick,too.

Linda Louisville

Posted at 2:31 PM on November 4, 2013

For Bad Kitty
…..and I know which one is Dick. Sorry, I couldn’t resist! LOL! It was just too easy! LOL! Sorry, sorry…..

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 4, 2013

I’m gonna take a stab and say : The sparkly one with a serious case of bed-head ??
;)
The taller of the two ??

Posted at 7:42 PM on November 4, 2013

LMAO !!! funny :)

Lynne

Posted at 2:43 PM on November 4, 2013

I hope not they became drunks, when they were together, they had
to split, because the relationship was toxic.

anon

Posted at 9:55 PM on November 4, 2013

@Bad Kitty….I don’t think he would like us bashing each other….are you for real or another bad kitty. The one I know is the one who thought Rob was a drunk, druggie, whoremonger, coke head, what else am I forgetting you said and you said it many, many times. You K fans so docile when you think Rob has gone back to the cheater.

Posted at 10:07 PM on November 4, 2013

Nope same Bad Kitty… me,docile ??
Riiiiight…
Let him do something to make me mad and let me be angry…
not at all happy he may have gone back to her but i do not think he has. l think it was an amicable meeting and all for the sake of the box set.
U just wait :) When it is all over, it will the same ol,same ol…
speculation and bs.
I can about read it now: ” Has Rob and Kristen broken up,yet again !?”
They are all in it for the money and if we follow that money trail,we will then get our answer.
I have not given up my opinion about Rob,I hope he straightens himself up. Still mad at how he treated her though and I still think he needs help.
Have u seen his hair latelty !?!? That man needs a stylist ! Or fire the one he’s got…
What, no accounts of him late-night partying !?

lenaj

Posted at 7:19 AM on November 4, 2013

I agree with the Guest, my type is Woodward and Pattinson. Kat Perry would never allow back with Kristen and his friends and his team, and he will not give up perry. What with in a relationship, where perry is? Kristen taking as much as possible work, she is to be employing the brain and the heart and writing,  just to work. Good luck girl.

Loui

Posted at 1:11 PM on November 6, 2013

@lenah……
You maybe surprised, I think he has had time to think the Katy Perry thing through and maybe realize how selfish she is, she broke up Robert and Kristen and is happy with John Mayer and Robert is all alone and falling from girl to girl, and can’t find stability, so he must be shocked by the way things turned against him, he may just turn back to Kristen now, but I still think these rumors are just about the “Boxed Set” Sorry for being cynical!

Sarah

Posted at 7:03 AM on November 4, 2013

What is wrong with you people? The photo above says October 2012. No one knows where they’ve been. They have set the press on its heels and it’s about time. These two are grown ups and they are no longer Bella and Edward. They have real feelings and want to be together but certainly not for the dogs. Think back over the last few months. She was only seen out with her friends a few times and other than his usual trips to bars he wasn’t seen much either. Somewhere in the last five months they managed to figure out what they want. This is not a mystery nor is it Twilight and I for one hope it’s true.

JJ

Posted at 3:54 PM on November 4, 2013

I was waiting for someone to note that these pics were from LAST YEAR!!!!!

Guest

Posted at 7:02 AM on November 4, 2013

HWL how will get out of this one? It’s clearly false. Kristen arrived in NYC the afternoon of 11/2 so she was not the gal with Rob at the cometary that evening. Perhaps it was Shannon Woodward and someone mistook her for Kristen? Or more likely Rob wasn’t there either and this story is 100% false. Rob’s been hanging with KP buddy Shannon so maybe it was they. Ask your insider source(lol) to check again,!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:38 AM on November 4, 2013

Wheres DYlan Guest and they were seen on November 1st the FRIDAY
Private Jet Saturday 2nd 4@hakf hour flight 5am in NY before 10am
YOU WANT IT TO BE anyone but Kristen a nice homley girl as if Rob would be interested Sorry shes jewish wrong religion hes Catholic infos now coming thick and fast .
If they got married in front of a 1000 people youd say it wasnt her
OH and GUEST me and loads of others on here still hvent had an asnswer wheres Dylan

guest23

Posted at 9:23 AM on November 4, 2013

rob hasn’t been hanging with Shannon unless you know something nobody else knows but I do agree about rob not being at the cemetery at all

Tracy

Posted at 5:56 AM on November 4, 2013

WHY WOULD HE GET BACK WITH HER NOW? Six months after their break up? It makes no sense, just as he starts moving forward he goes backwards AGAIN, what is wrong with this guy? It’s IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with this, no wonder they’re losing so many fans. SAD.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:44 AM on November 4, 2013

But he wasnt moving on was he? It was booze clubs women small parts in films few days wk
Seen with loads of women but never seen showing any affection even touching?
We find out he saw Kristen in JUNE piccies oin X17 how long have they been seeing each othe
NOw Viceroy Hotel says they were there in October for a few days in Palm springs
Just about the tme they both vanished as in no sightings for him 2 weeks her 3
OH and the Viceroy takes dogs. Its not going backwatd if you want to be together its going
FORWARD leaving the past behind you Hes been seen out about violent hes lucky he wasnt prosecuted I wonder how much money changed hands or hed be waiting to be deported.
With Kristen or with out Kristen its nhois life not yours or anyones

Seth Aicklen

Posted at 5:44 AM on November 4, 2013

The pic above does appear to be them, in spite of the masks. It’s cool that they are holding hands, which has been missing in pics of them for quite a while. I didn’t think there was much possibility of them getting back together as a romantic couple, but it appears that I was wrong. Imagine THAT! Maybe the fantasy still rocks and “the dream isn’t over”, as John Lennon might have said (as though he could care about all this). I hope so, for their sake. During the best days for Rob & Kristen, they radiated mutual affection and happiness even in stills. May they find that and much more ahead (pardon the choice of words), together or apart.

chromosome

Posted at 6:33 AM on November 4, 2013

Dony be stupid the date on the pic says 2012 . There is no halloween date. Its not happening guys.

Posted at 9:59 AM on November 4, 2013

Well said. :)

Posted at 10:06 AM on November 4, 2013

My reply was for Seth Aicklan, btw.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 5:04 AM on November 4, 2013

The only report I find unconvincing is by media who states they had booked into a hotel last week for a couple of nights with dogs ,no pictures but this happened once before when visiting home (UK ) they stayed inside all weekend ,however must agree with Margaret ITP could have been together at Mexican do and been in NY C following day ,surprised Robs not booked in somewhere in the city as well .
Still say never been properly apart ,their lives are going to plan ,did think it would be another month or so ,however perhaps shooting schedules have changed so plans altered to fit.
As much as HL tries with the BS it seems they were right that they would meet up again over dogs (supposedly) so some sources must be leaking gossip in the right quarters ,so will they be out openly now upto Thanksgiving and before Rob leaves for Morocco .Once again it’s wait and see and even then nobody will know what is going on,except they are still working on their own careers but wouldn’t be surprised next career move will be filming together again,Rob already stated he has written a script which he would like to film in so wonder if their is a part for Kristen as well.
Who knows nobody just good to see not so many nasty comments for either,their lives just let them be happy.

Posted at 8:47 AM on November 4, 2013

:)l for one am done with both . Their lives,their choice.
But l’m happy if they are :)

Lynne

Posted at 9:57 AM on November 4, 2013

Still do not trust Rob!

Posted at 10:05 AM on November 4, 2013

Neither do l !
He will hurt her : a cad never changes it’s stripes .

Loui

Posted at 1:29 PM on November 4, 2013

For Bad Kitty,
If they are together, I will do Petit Fours for you again, because he is not going to stop his sh@t, he will hurt her again, he is just lonely at the moment, that is all, how can they be together after all the bad things that happened between them, if they are indeed together I will respect that, but I will never trust or even like him!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 8:49 AM on November 4, 2013

Thanks Sam Friday out Friday night or 5am flight private jet Sat in NY by 10am and in a car
On set Sunday filming I didnt see she was on set saturday anywhere I did look
Ive said I am not too big that if I make a mistake I wont say sorry
Seems now they were in Viceroy Hotel in Palm springs in October @with the dogs
Same time they both vanished she got back 5th October not seen again for nearly 3wks
He was seen 5th and I think 6th in a Club then NOTHING for at least 9 days even more
If we dont see him till she returns then hes with her? I dont think so but who knows too much nows coming out for there not to be somehting going on

nocole420

Posted at 1:37 AM on November 4, 2013

why don’t we all check out rob in all of his Dior pictures? HE’S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 8:16 AM on November 4, 2013

Those are not current: well over a year old…

@Bad Kitty

Posted at 8:41 AM on November 4, 2013

So are the ones above, but they dont suit your sick competition to win Rob over to your cheating k slut. Bad Kitty you are the lamest of them all. You need help.

Posted at 8:57 AM on November 4, 2013

Eff You.
l personally do not want them together,but as MITP and Alejandrina are so fond of saying : His life,his choice.
Lame ? No. Opinionated,most certainly. Get a life,moron.

Linda Louisville

Posted at 1:20 PM on November 4, 2013

Geez Louise! What is this, crap on Bad Kitty day? Ya’ll leave her alone!

Posted at 9:17 PM on November 4, 2013

Thank you, Linda and I am beginning to think so…
sheesh…
thankx again :)

Linda Louisville

Posted at 6:25 AM on November 5, 2013

4 Bad Kitty,
You are certainly welcome….

Loui

Posted at 1:14 PM on November 6, 2013

@@Bad Kitty,
FY

kellyge60 (@kellyge60)

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 3, 2013

like Gregory said I am taken by surprise that a single mom can get paid $5365 in four weeks on the internet. ….. >>>>>>> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Linda Louisville

Posted at 1:22 PM on November 4, 2013

Please stop advertising on this site! It disrupts the flow of the dialogue! Just please stop!

Lisa

Posted at 10:33 PM on November 3, 2013

As much as I wish this was true it can not be. Kristen and her two fiends are currently in New York while Kristen films an indie picture. It’s not a very big project but a small indie project l and I don’t even think she is he lead role. She took the job because she admires the writer and director it’s called Anestia.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 11:53 PM on November 3, 2013

She was papped in a courtyard campus Sunday late afternoon 3/11
She was with Rob Saturday evening the pictures are there for all to see it was Kristen
Same height same walk same size same stupid masks tweets theyd been seen
Same way he always held her hand @shed walk behind him I put this out before HL go check
Dont u know about Private Jets she wasnt seen LAX or NY one presumes she flew private jet
Maybe over night 1am there by 6am IT was Kristen with Rob seems they dont care anymore
Seen twice together now in 3 days X!17 released Pictures of Rob going in to her house in JUNE.
Picture together at Mexican night holding hands as they used to do cant make it any plainer
They are seeing each other neither cared if anyone saw them. It is THEIR life not ours

Seriously?

Posted at 2:21 AM on November 4, 2013

K was at Columbia in the a.m. No way they wore the same masks & clothes 2 years in a row! You’re mistaken Margaret in the pink. Just more rumors to stir the pot.

@margaret in the pink uk one

Posted at 6:38 AM on November 4, 2013

Margaret the date says OCTOBER 31 2012 …2012 ok. Please tgis is 2013 stop your ignorance.

stalker

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 4, 2013

@MITP…by what all you just said, you are making it your life. Which one are you, Kristen or Rob?

stick to indies

Posted at 7:49 PM on November 4, 2013

@Lisa..she took the job because she is desperate for any kind of part. This is a very small cameo part and I think she has already filmed her part. She won’t be getting lead role for a very long time. Hollywood don’t forget when you have been bad.

Sarah

Posted at 10:03 PM on November 3, 2013

What makes you think it was short notice? Just because it wasn’t on fan’s radars for over a year doesn’t mean it wasn’t on Kristen’s schedule.

Fran

Posted at 9:45 PM on November 3, 2013

Not buying it. All a distraction cooked up be her team cause Liberty talked to Vanity Fair. Girl is a user!!

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:35 PM on November 3, 2013

ridiculous !! Then don’t buy it. just a robsessed hater. Always see the negative of things related to her.

Seriously?

Posted at 9:42 PM on November 3, 2013

Oh hollywood LIES! Guess your “source” got it wrong….again.