‘Revenge’ Recap: Emily Reveals Her Final Plan To Take Down Victoria

Sun, November 3, 2013 11:37pm EDT by 17 Comments
Revenge 306
Courtesy of ABC

rebecca

Posted at 9:49 AM on November 19, 2013

I do think that Jack has feeling for emily because they were friends when they were young. I also think Nolan has feel for emily because he helps her to get revenge on the people who kill her father. I do believe that she playing with Daniel i think this because of what his family did to her family and she trying to get near them. I think Emily will fake her death and blame it on Victoria. After she get the revenge i thing she will tell evryone who she really is because she is charotte half sister. In season 3 i think charotte has change i think this because she lost everything as like her baby and also her boyfriend. I think that emily and adient will go and get married and come back to see Nolan and Jack because they are like a family

rebecca

Posted at 9:50 AM on November 8, 2013

nolan is in love with Emily and jack loves her as well. I think daniel is just play the string on emily. SOmehow i thing charrotte know that emily is her half sister because of the connection that is between them all through the seasons.

tammy

Posted at 1:54 PM on November 6, 2013

Please bring back mike kelley. What is happening to the plot and characters? The story the creator and the viewers wanted to see is being trashed and diluted by all this soap opera garbage. Did these new writers even watch the show before? Do they even know who these characters are and why they think the way they do. They are taking truly 3-dimensional characters and reducing them to flat one dimensional ones.

Eunjiro Domingo

Posted at 5:41 PM on November 4, 2013

visit GATVERcom to watch the latest episode of Revenge season 3

omd

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 4, 2013

Nolan falls in love with every person he meets & it is always with inappropriate people. It’s become tiresome already. Daniel has gone from college kid to some big business guy in less than two years. Another ridiculous storyline.

Mary D. Grote (@MaryDGrote)

Posted at 3:12 PM on November 4, 2013

Ricky responded I can’t believe that a student able to profit 5981 bucks in one month on the computer. Read Full Report>>> FB39.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ounts1980 (@Ounts1980)

Posted at 1:46 PM on November 4, 2013

I make $82h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out—–>>>>
Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Pettu

Posted at 1:00 PM on November 4, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just bought a great Mazda MX-5 from having earned $7126 this past 4 weeks and $10k past-month. Without any doubt this is the easiest and most comfortable job I’ve ever had. I began this 6 months ago and right away was bringing in more than $83 per/h. Here’s what I do Jobs95.ℭOM

Cartoonlizard

Posted at 10:36 AM on November 4, 2013

I always knew Charlotte would become a more interesting character without Declan, I know he’s long gone but still I have to say it. She had to show her Grayson colors sooner or later.
I’m dissapointed that Nolan and Patrick didn’t get a more emotional goodbye, surely he will be back but Nolan deserved his moment, give the guy a break.

bonnyuti567567

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 4, 2013

xcbxcbwet

Louis E.

Posted at 9:32 AM on November 4, 2013

I’ve hated Aiden since he first appeared,he does nothing but get in the way.
Since a series lead is not going to get killed off mid-season,that the shooting was part of a faked-death plot was pretty much a given.
Even if he’s the real Patrick,Patrick is playing everybody…I am disappointed that Nolan didn’t actually get dirt on him for his $20000.
I thought Grayson Manor was in Victoria’s name when she ordered Conrad out of the house the first time he wanted a divorce…it turned out it wasn’t but then he explicitly gave her “the deed to Grayson Manor”.I can’t imagine she would have given it back…but now he is able to sell the place without her knowledge?

SSwamy

Posted at 5:00 PM on November 4, 2013

Love Aiden! Love Aiden and Emily together. They have amazing chemistry and I want to see more of them together.

Felicia

Posted at 6:45 AM on November 4, 2013

I know I should love Aimily & sure they’re hot upto a point, but I really want to see her with Jack so I don’t have to wonder. I mean, what if’s & regrets are the worst & he LOVES her so deeply, & it IS mutual. I’m kind of hoping that the show moves in that direction, ESPECIALLY after the last episode!

Natasha

Posted at 6:26 AM on November 4, 2013

God I love Jack<3
He's a GREAT friend to Nolan & possible future love for Emily. His face when she told him they would never see her again!

Vanessa

Posted at 5:28 AM on November 4, 2013

Great episode but I hope Patrick will come back soon for Nolan.Who gave Jack the right over Nolan’s life,telling conrad that Patrick tried kill him.

Charlotte

Posted at 8:33 AM on November 4, 2013

Are you kidding me?! He went to Nolan first, was upfront & told him the reason behind sending Patrick away. Nolan gave Jack his BLESSING & Jack forgave him so they’re still best friends!
Jack & Nolan are the best characters aside from Emily!

abe

Posted at 1:06 AM on November 4, 2013

fill her food with laxative?