‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Emma Makes A Romantic Confession

Sun, November 3, 2013 9:30pm EDT by 25 Comments
Once Upon A Time Ariel
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Audi

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 24, 2014

Emma and Neal
That are really in love with each other. Plus, it would make Henry happy.

Mary

Posted at 7:27 PM on November 22, 2013

Neal and emma. Neal has gave emma up to break the curse. He was sad to let her go. I think he needs a second chance and emma said that she loves him and always will.

chervonne

Posted at 4:25 AM on November 12, 2013

Neal and Emma for sure. I feel like Emma is just leaning Hook on. I think Hook and Red make a better couple because they’re both kind of dark.

Kay

Posted at 2:35 PM on November 5, 2013

Just having happy hour with several girlfriends who watch the show we of course all ship Hook & Emma. Collectively we hope that the producers actually have the balls for once to go against the predictable and have these two characters end up together. Honestly though, we’re pretty distrustful of this show and the producers. After the Huntsman was killed off I actually stopped watching the show all together until Hook came on. It’s going to be very unfortunate if the producers screw it up for a majority of the people again, but I think it depends if they have the guts to go with the unpredictable or not. I’ll give props to the casting of Ariel though. It was a great break to the stress shadowed in every episode wondering if the producers are actually going to crush the hopes of the Hook & Emma fans out there. Thanks for the Little Mermaid at least.

lizzie

Posted at 5:58 AM on November 4, 2013

I just wish Hook will get his happy ending. The way he’s looking at Emma and Neal broke my heart. He is literally in love with her. Hope Emma will see that and realized he’s a better man than Neal.

Mahhek Khan

Posted at 6:20 AM on November 4, 2013

yes please i want that too, its pure and true love

guest23

Posted at 6:58 AM on November 4, 2013

I must be the only person who wants Neal and Emma to end up together, hook has had plenty of opportunities to tell emma how he feels yet he hasn’t. Emma and Hook ending up is the obvious choice in my opinion.

Would not say Hook is a better man than Neal,far from it. Neither of them is the better man

Marie

Posted at 3:20 PM on November 12, 2013

Your not the only one. I enjoy the banter of Hook and Emma, but love the emotional depth of the scenes between Emma and Neal. I Also read in an interview with Edward Kitsis where he stated, using exact words, “Emma really loves Neal”. They are the authors of this story and I hope they tell it the way the want to no matter who ends up with who.

Jackie1992

Posted at 4:01 AM on November 4, 2013

If they end up hook/emma, it would make my life, in retrospect if she ends up with neal its too predicted cuz hes the father of her kid and her first love…and i hate when shows are predictable and will honestly leave a sour taste in my mouth. Neil isnt half bad but hes the obvious choice, but if he look more realistically, most ppl now arent with their childs parents anymore, so hook/emma would not only feel more relate-able but more exciting and less predictable making this show more of a gem and less of a predicable, they did good when they reviled neil to be dark ones son, lets not fall off in the 3rd season cuz they go with the obvious choice please ^_^

Ramzax21 o

Posted at 12:19 AM on November 4, 2013

Never beard of them tv shshow before so who are they?

rene

Posted at 11:57 PM on November 3, 2013

Hook for sure

AC

Posted at 11:44 PM on November 3, 2013

I’m not shipping for anyone anymore. I think that we are going to see a love triangle between Hook, Neal and Emma which is a soap opera style of writing. I reckon get her and the others back to Storybrooke and get her back to the only other person she really cared about. Then Pinocchio can become August again and he can at least stop Emma from making the same mistake with Neal that she did when she was 18.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:46 PM on November 3, 2013

yeah, i’m not a huge fan of love triangles either, as they tend to get old pretty quickly. just look at what happened with charming, snow and catherine in season 1!

AC

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 3, 2013

Or he can at least try.

AC

Posted at 1:31 AM on November 4, 2013

August has always been the only one that has ever been able to talk any sense into Emma and she actually cares about what he says.

alexandrangel05

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 3, 2013

CAPTAIN SWAN CAPTAIN SWAN!!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO MAKE A MILLION SIGNS CAMPAIGN ILL DO IT!!! lols….

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:44 PM on November 3, 2013

lol so… you’re a captain swan fan, i take it?

Onceuponatime8

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 3, 2013

Since when has this show been about who emma ends up with? Yeah I ship swanfire but I wouldn’t stop watching if she ends up with hook.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 3, 2013

i wouldn’t say that’s what the show is about, but right now, it’s definitely a major plot point.

gjnctf

Posted at 10:24 PM on November 3, 2013

Looks like my ship with OUAT has sailed. Neal and Emma are definitely ending up together and Hook has been turned into a pitiful selfless man. I’m NOT gonna be around to watch these two (Emma and Neal end up together).

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 3, 2013

hey, never say never! i don’t think emma will ever make up her mind for good. ;)

Aria

Posted at 10:18 PM on November 3, 2013

HOOK all the way!! Neal may have been Emma’s first love but he had his shot with her long ago and she hopefully will realize that it’s okay for her to move on. And although I do hope they can be friends and good parents to Henry, Captain Swan needs to be endgame! Hook and Emma understand each other, plus they have way better chemistry. If Emma and Neal get back together honestly that seems awkward to me…

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:47 PM on November 3, 2013

it seems like neal owns emma’s head, but hook owns her heart. and we all know which one wins on this show…

Deedee

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 3, 2013

Definitely captain swan!! Feel so sad for Hook. He really loves Emma.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:47 PM on November 3, 2013

they’re all pretty sad people at this point. lol