Justin Bieber Parties At A Brothel In Brazil — See The Shocking Pic

Sun, November 3, 2013 8:51pm EDT by 32 Comments
Justin Bieber Brothel Pic
Courtesy Of Instagram/GSI

Zaria

Posted at 9:15 PM on November 13, 2013

Oh people don’t be so surprised. Justin has been going downhill for a while now. He’s going to keep going downhill until he either a. Goes to jail or b. Get some help. He keep acting like that no one will be willing to help him. What happened to the old Justin Bieber we used to love? I can’t really say I give up in him because I never tried to help him. But if I did, What difference would it make? He doesn’t Want help. If he did, then he would try to change for himself and one he realize he can’t, then he should ask for help. But he doesn’t need that famous psychological help, he needs help in a friendly level. I don’t know where he can get that type of help, but I had to be from a person who once supported him But doesn’t now because he needs someone who can give it to him straight. Pit me in the same room as him, I bet he’ll try and change.

Steve

Posted at 4:57 PM on November 7, 2013

Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Pow6.ℭ­O­­Ⅿ

Steve

Posted at 4:57 PM on November 7, 2013

yeah

Clara

Posted at 6:47 PM on November 4, 2013

He is gradually becoming one of the most disgusting celebrities ever. Such a retarded little bimbo.

Mary D. Grote (@MaryDGrote)

Posted at 3:09 PM on November 4, 2013

Ricky responded I can’t believe that a student able to profit 5981 bucks in one month on the computer. Read Full Report>>> FB39.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ounts1980 (@Ounts1980)

Posted at 1:43 PM on November 4, 2013

I make $82h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out—–>>>> Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Pettu

Posted at 12:51 PM on November 4, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just bought a great Mazda MX-5 from having earned $7126 this past 4 weeks and $10k past-month. Without any doubt this is the easiest and most comfortable job I’ve ever had. I began this 6 months ago and right away was bringing in more than $83 per/h. Here’s what I do Jobs95.ℭOM

Randy Shehow

Posted at 10:43 AM on November 4, 2013

Hey Justin, you’re a young, RICH, good lookin buck. I say, don’t worry about the haters. Next time… no sheet required. Just walk out proud. JB gets a BJ!!!! Excellent adventure dude! :-) Funny thing is, it’s all females that think its a bad thing. Real men are like, rock on dude!!! :-) GIRLS, stick to your own anatomy because you clearly don’t understand the male side!

Klaud Sex

Posted at 12:54 PM on November 4, 2013

Randy, stick to your males, because you clearly don’t understand the female side!

xcbxcbvbnrtu457

Posted at 10:14 AM on November 4, 2013

xcbzxbzxv

Catarina

Posted at 7:03 AM on November 4, 2013

What is the problem that he went to a brothel? I do not think any problem. Does he have to have fun in life. He didn’t kill anyone. Did nothing wrong. He’s not gay. Bieber baby enjoy yourself very well. You’re still young. You don’t have a prive. Paparazzi chasing you, kristen and miley. You’re not married and you single. Bieber forever

MaryLove

Posted at 9:58 AM on November 4, 2013

Cierto, el no le tiene que dar explicaciones a nadie, ya es mayor de edad y sabe lo que hace, ademas es hombre y tiene deseos…. No esta comprometido o algo asi.. Una ~#BELIEBER en todo lo apoyara.. *-*// Presente aqui…

Clara

Posted at 6:45 PM on November 4, 2013

You are sooo dumb. So being gay is wrong, but being a part of human trafficking is not? I am not surprised that Justin Bieber fans are as stupid as he is.

BOBBY BONDEAST

Posted at 6:58 AM on November 4, 2013

GUY REMEMBER THAT SIDE OF HIS ARM IS A SELENA GOMEZ TATTO’S BUT THE ARM THEY PUT IN HAS A CROSS ON IT LOOK AT IT AGAIN.

Patricia

Posted at 6:55 AM on November 4, 2013

BRAZIL PEOPLE LOVE BIEBER. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!

Melissa

Posted at 6:54 AM on November 4, 2013

I love you Bieber!!!! BIG GUY. Leave him alone!!!!

Yu lee

Posted at 6:31 AM on November 4, 2013

at least we know for SURE he’s NOT GAY and he doesn’t master ate — so he’s just a regular guy !!!

Jb.

Posted at 2:18 AM on November 4, 2013

YOU ARE SO FRICKING DUMB ITS NOT SHOKING OR TRUE EATHER LEAVING HIM ALONE!!!!!!!

Tina

Posted at 4:43 AM on November 4, 2013

I agree… Just give him the space he deserves…

Clara

Posted at 6:48 PM on November 4, 2013

You can even spell ‘either’… Who are you calling dumb?

Jennifer

Posted at 1:42 AM on November 4, 2013

am I the only one who finds this rumour fake and stupid ? why can’t the media just leave him alone..

jennickaluvsuradd

Posted at 11:52 PM on November 3, 2013

Poor justin so devastated by these stupid media rumors :/

sheylac18

Posted at 11:39 PM on November 3, 2013

Wow this is not a surprise from Justin bieber

kellyge60 (@kellyge60)

Posted at 11:25 PM on November 3, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $60 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her check was $13733 just working on the computer for a few hours. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Hailey

Posted at 11:06 PM on November 3, 2013

Wow idiots the media are

Kauai

Posted at 11:01 PM on November 3, 2013

Poor Justin. He probably wanted privacy and not have his fans follow him. I feel bad for justin sometimes. It must be hard for him to go anywhere without the stalkers follow him like lost puppies. Besides justin needs privacy.

AD

Posted at 1:32 AM on November 4, 2013

HAHAHA….nice one…..these blind fans i tell u

Kahlani

Posted at 10:59 PM on November 3, 2013

Things are going from bad to worse.

Kauai

Posted at 12:49 AM on November 4, 2013

Can you not. Eww, seriously justin deserves every right to walk off the stage. I don’t blame Justin for having his bodyguards covering him, isn’t that what Selena did. She had her bodyguards cover her. So the stalkerazzi won’t ask her questions about Justin. The stalkerazzi needs to be shot in the Head.

panda

Posted at 5:06 AM on November 4, 2013

i agree

jennickaluvsuradd

Posted at 10:41 PM on November 3, 2013

Wow Hollywood life this must be a low.day in the news for you guys since you don’t have any crap to make up about him u just bring and old story and post it over and over again how sad

abe

Posted at 8:53 PM on November 3, 2013

some sad news.
he must leave the states behind to feel mature.