Justin Bieber Parties At A Brothel In Brazil — Report

Sat, November 2, 2013 5:30pm EDT by 68 Comments
Justin Bieber Brothel
Courtesy of Instagram

Kimberly

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 4, 2013

-=-Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month . Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Pow6.ℭ­­Oℳ

Regular Guy

Posted at 7:29 AM on November 4, 2013

AT LEAST HE’S NOT GAY,
& he doesn’t masturbate,
unlike all the haterz on here!

stbieb

Posted at 9:03 PM on November 3, 2013

Ewww skank boy.

Wow

Posted at 8:41 PM on November 3, 2013

A Brazilian flag fell in front of him and he kicked it in anger. The Brazilian people were furious at him. He was the brunt of jokes. He also walked off stage when someone threw a water bottle. Little Biebs had a meltdown and stormed off stage. Guess Hus willy didn’t work.

Matzer

Posted at 1:28 PM on November 3, 2013

I don’t think he’s going to far he’s young he can enjoy he’s life LEAVE HIM ALONE!

ElizabethThomas (@ElizabethRThoma)

Posted at 2:08 PM on November 3, 2013

Norma replied I am amazed that a single mom can get paid $4791 in a few weeks on the internet. check here>>> Wiki34.ℭ­­Oℳ

BOBBY BONDEAST

Posted at 1:28 PM on November 3, 2013

guys I am a paparazzi I have seen Justin in person and in fact. At this time of this photo I caught him leaving his hotel with his luggage in hand. I was their I didn’t feel right taking a picture of him. I did see this picture a guys about the same side came and ask me for How much I pay for a fake stories of Justin leaving a brothel I told him I wouldn’t do that. so he left and He might of found one. I follower Justin to a different hotel. hum. The person is to big I know Justin height.

d

Posted at 1:33 PM on November 3, 2013

why would his bodyguards escort another person if not him? why that person had his wrist tatoo? Stop be delusional

Ryan

Posted at 2:03 PM on November 3, 2013

You’re a total idiot! It’s called a “decoy”, it’s a technique a lot of celebs use to deceive the paparazzi so that they can sneak away unnoticed.

d

Posted at 3:20 PM on November 3, 2013

And why they would need use a decoy if he was not there? Looks like you’re the stupid one.

tif

Posted at 8:41 AM on November 5, 2013

exactly and if you look in the picture of his “scandal” and you look at a normal picture of him. You can see the tattos are two different ones