Chris Brown Admits To Officer: I Know I Have An Anger Problem

Sat, November 2, 2013 1:45pm EDT by 22 Comments
Chris Brown Anger Problem
FameFlynet

RONNIE 5

Posted at 2:42 AM on November 4, 2013

RIRI did not disgraced herself at all…… When you
Love someone you will go all the way out and I
Admire her for that ….. It took strength and courage
To let the world know that RIRI still loved Chris
Despite of what he did to her …… On the otherhand
KARRUCHE …. I’m tired of calling her a doormat but
She behaves as one….. Her hate of RIRI constantly
Eats her up….. She needs to get a backbone and
Stop being spineless ….. As for riris pussy it should
Be WORLDWIDE PUSSY because everyone want it
…… Don’t try and disrespect RIRI ….. Jealousy is a bad
Trait ….. People need to realise Chris and RIRI will
Always love each other deeply no matter what ……
It’s a shame that they won’t be together but people
Should let them move on and KAERRUCHE needs
To stop being a hateful groupie and have a clean
Heart without a dutty mind…….

Rihanna

Posted at 2:00 AM on November 4, 2013

Dear Karrueche, my name is Rihanna. please forgive me for trying to steal your boy friend (Chris Brown) but it now turned out that it back fired and i got the biggest disgrace of my life by Chris dumping me for you again. I learnt the hard way but all i ask for now that you help me get a clowned Chris because i just cant get over him and i also realised money can’t buy love ,you got nothing but Chis prefers you to me. once again i ask for forgiveness and i promise never to disturb Chris again. I would have to tell the navy too, to let go of Chris and You(Kae). i wish you guys happinnes,always and forever!!!!!

Yours truly,

Rihanna (Industry Pussy)

katrine

Posted at 4:37 AM on November 4, 2013

rihanna doesn’t want chris
let kar live her hard life with chris bec he is always cheat her in front of her eyes or maybe she will be with him when he get sex with another girls
but kar will waiting and she will be Patience for getting her money from him after that she will live her free life without Contempt

fried dyed and laid to the side like tamar

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 3, 2013

Recognizing that you have a problem is the first step to recovering….good for him…..press forward Chris..you’re almost there.

Mondy uk

Posted at 1:28 PM on November 3, 2013

God bless his heart and mind and soul

guru

Posted at 10:24 AM on November 3, 2013

God knowz the best for you…ppl will give up on you but God will never give up on you..i wish u peace of mind and a brigter future..#1♥

oldschool

Posted at 7:20 AM on November 3, 2013

God is with him I hope he get the help he need
And be true to yourself I am Praying for you

RONNIE 5

Posted at 4:14 AM on November 3, 2013

Chris looks in a pitiful state ……. Hope he gets it together and
Realise that he has problems and need to work them out ..
I’m glad he’s in rehab …. Best place for him….. He clearly needs
Help….. He can’t be with KAERRUCHE and RIRI don’t want him
Anymore …. He really needs to be by himself……
Having KAERRUCHE in his life hating RIRI so much is probably
Doing his head in ….. That’s why he chooses to remain single …
Can’t blame him as he’s living in a hate-filled environment that can
Cause pain and psychological damage ….. Two women one he loves
That don’t want him and the other want him but he don’t want her …
If KARRUCHE IG is anything to go by I can see that there is so much
Filthy language and venom on that site it makes terrible reading ….
RIRI IG is bad as well…… People proper hating and name calling…..
…..DISGUSTING TO READ ……a man would never want a woman
Who can hold down her feelings for an X…… Keep your inappropriate
Thoughts silent and be a real woman by cooking and cleaning Your home instead of venting hateful venomous thoughts everywhere over
And over again ….. When will it end …… It’s tiring and doesn’t help
No one….look where Chris is now … He’s in the best place away from
All the drama …..Hollywood lies life ain’t helping either RIRI or K fans
……. Too much lies ….. Too much Drama …… Too much Hate ……..

RONNIE 5

Posted at 3:06 AM on November 4, 2013

I’d made a correction to say that a man would never
Want to be with a woman who CAN’T hold down her
Feelings for his X….. She should be silent and keep
Her inappropriate thoughts to herself …. Only say
Something if it affects your daily life ….
KAERRUCHE should stop being a party groupie and
Learn how to keep a home respectful and clean ….
…….. My post had been removed similar to this ……
HOLLYWOOD LIFE AND KARRUCHE ARE TIGHT…
……………..BELIEVE THIS ……………

Kelendyah & kirayr twins sister

Posted at 2:40 AM on November 3, 2013

The fans or thw blog don’t know how will he be after rehab it a dang shame that yall HL report about him way too much give cb a break Stop writing abt him for 10 months or 5 years

manman

Posted at 1:51 AM on November 3, 2013

REAL partner seeker? Interracial love seeker? You are not alone.♥ GO TO~~~ ( MixédPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! Join us to have a special mixed relationship.sf3

ROGER 4555

Posted at 10:51 PM on November 2, 2013

Since we all know that Mark Geragos stated he is the only 1 talking to Chris in Rehab at this time…. Praying for Breezy …………….

na

Posted at 7:32 PM on November 2, 2013

Chris keep standing on God Holy Word. The bible said that God Grace is sufficient, and his mercies is from ever lasting to everlasting meaning it never change nor stop. He will give you a another chance, God said hi that cometh to me I will in no way cast out. Pray thank God each day for Favour with D C authority that they would forgive you and give you another chance God is Able he Love you and will help you he is a friend that stays closer than a brother. Trust only in Jesus Christ. Love alway.

Leez pwky

Posted at 7:04 PM on November 2, 2013

Those samp Need to stop coming on here talking about how much money they make and they are fake

angelage30 (@AngelaGe30)

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 2, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $60 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her check was $13733 just working on the computer for a few hours. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Pettu

Posted at 4:50 PM on November 2, 2013

Since I started with my online business, I earn $62 every 15 minutes! My best friend has been averaging 11k for months now and he works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. The site I use Jobs95.ℭOℳ

Gabo Toura

Posted at 4:24 PM on November 2, 2013

If the probation service keeps reporting to tmz – they might as well show meetings with probation officers live via tmz streaming!!! Very poor & greedy by the probation service – who do ya work for? the people or tmz??!!!

Bernard Walker

Posted at 3:12 PM on November 2, 2013

Tan found shots of Rihanna’s Armani underwear dream sequence . That was the stills of the 20 min movie she sent me chris. 2plus yrs ago. You have trouble letting go of her. Now the world knows it. Glad for it. haters just as stupid as you. That bugs bunny curve ‘ it just struck you out. That’s how long you been chasing shadows. Now she got a Ford mustang (hybrid) and Mac cosmetics tad section to think about. That dream stuff .We already covered. What now ring a bell. This is why you went to jail. Maroon 5 misery . Listen again. And the new chick. Start LOOKn for her K!! . Don’t call us !!

Angle H. Ragan (@AngleHRagan)

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 2, 2013

what Tracy answered I’m amazed that someone can earn 9955 bucks in 1 month on the internet. my blog>>> WIki34.ℭOℳ

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 3:48 PM on November 2, 2013

@Bernard. WTF are you talking about? #stay on your psychiatric-ordered medication.

Leslie

Posted at 2:43 PM on November 2, 2013

Not on less he is really there for the right reason.

abe

Posted at 2:08 PM on November 2, 2013

starting a serious job which requires alot of physical energy?
………..a farmer?