Rihanna & Karrueche Tran Both Dress As Gang Members For Halloween

Fri, November 1, 2013 12:02pm EDT by 314 Comments
Rihanna Gang Costume
Courtesy of Instagram

Layla

Posted at 7:37 AM on November 12, 2013

Chris lost Rihanna and he is hurt because this…

Layla

Posted at 4:42 PM on November 11, 2013

LOL!! THey really can’t see 2 people in love….no matter what, if be the God wish this 2 People will stay together no matter what and y’all haters just will keep going here for talk bulls and bulls while Chris and Rihanna will go in your travels, make money, enjoy the life….

poorSA

Posted at 1:22 AM on November 12, 2013

they will go in our travels?

Layla

Posted at 7:24 PM on November 9, 2013

CHRIS BROWN ABOUT RIHANNA IN ONE OF THIS INTERVIWS THAT SUNNY MENTIONED:

” I think I was a little groupie at first. When we started becoming friends, I think I was like 15, we used to do all the radio shows together…so she used to come, she’d sit outside the dressing room and she’s like – can I come in and see Chris or whatever- I used to kinda play her to the left a little bit like nah Ima act like I don’t like her, I don’t wanna talk to her, because I was nervous, I was like man I don’t know what the hell to say, she probably talk to older dudes, I’m a corny little dude, I smile too much, I’m dancing, girls don’t like that for real…that’s what I’m thinking. I put my guard up most of the time until I actually hung out and we was just chilling, I was like – dang! this girl is cool. She not regular, she’s not looking at me like oh you Chris Brown-, she’s like – N***a, I don’t care, I got my own money!”

TAKE YOUR CONCLUSIONS….IF THE GUY IS PLAYING OR JUST MADLY IN LOVE AGAIN WHEN BACK W THE “QUENN” , BUT STILL DUMB FOR WALK WITH KARRUECHE AND TAKE A KICKED UP BY RIHANNA, AGAIN!!

fried dyed and laid to the side like tamar

Posted at 12:58 PM on November 10, 2013

Chile please…this quote is from what…1998? ……..big ups to your typing skills however…lol

Layla

Posted at 2:09 PM on November 11, 2013

No, is not from 1998, is this year, April of 2013…And he is talking about when meet Rihanna, and I bet with y’all that like he feel in that time, puting guard for your insecurity, he is make the same thing in this days…but OK, Rihanna knows Chris since your 15 years, better that this probally just your mother and if be they are together, she is playing the right cards, can sure this “Karrueche”…

fried dyed and laid to the side like tamar

Posted at 2:37 PM on November 11, 2013

Ok..so you should really restate your point….I didn’t understand a word that you just said….

poorSA

Posted at 3:42 PM on November 11, 2013

If I search for some terms out of this interview, Google won’t give me any reference to any interview but some chriana web pages. Is it fiction?

RONNIE 5

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 9, 2013

Sunny autumn is KAERRUCHE ……….. Don’t ave to be a psychic
Not to realise this

Layla

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 11, 2013

I agree!!

shan

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 9, 2013

@Sunny Autumnn so you truly believe with all the things that are going on with CB he know what he wants. Forget who he is in a relationship with. There are many people that have been fans from the beginning. Everyone saw Chris at his best and his latest action don’t measure up. I don’t care who he end up with, but in order to continue to succeed he has to get himself together. He chooses to smoother himself with the people he is around because they are enablers. I don’t know any of these people personally, but I know what I see. If Kae wants to hold on to him she needs to stand up and be a backbone. If Kae don’t put her foot down now, she will never end up with him. A man wants to be challenged and Kae will be the one left holding the bag. It’s time out for the games. If she truly loves Chris she needs to treasure what’s left of the relationship and stop feeding the media. Chris being young is not a factor, he is a twenty-four year old man. This story will change in months to come. 2009 is gone It’s time out for the foolery!!

Layla

Posted at 7:06 PM on November 9, 2013

Layla

Posted at 7:22 PM on November 9, 2013

@shan this is for SUNNY: “Quincy yeah HOE?!?!? Ewwwwwwwww!!! SMH!! I am laughing so much here….No no…And she try again….”

Layla

Posted at 7:08 PM on November 9, 2013

Amém!!

Layla

Posted at 7:09 PM on November 9, 2013

Amén @Shan!!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 11:34 AM on November 10, 2013

By saying a man wants a challenge, you actually mean “someone who acts ghetto with a messed up attitude, who likes to boss her man around.” Girl please. What mans wants that. They want a loving girlfriend whom they can talk to without being scrutinized, plus not clingy and insecure. She ain’t feeding no media, posting pics of food, hanging with her friends, a pic of support of Chris when he went to rehab? She works and is doing her own thing, independent of Chris, modeling, stylist, host, charity functions. What more do you stans want? There will always be something you don’t like about her because she is Chris’s girlfriend and not Rihanna. What was Rihanna doing when she was posting those pics of her and Chris in bed constantly, etc., her tweets to him when she was mad at him “mofo, we through, those Bible quotes when things weren’t working out? Sweetie, that’s feeding the media. Whew @ these stans-delusion at its finest.

maria

Posted at 12:01 PM on November 10, 2013

i want you sunny to be a real girl without hate and accepted the true
your love to kar is nice but look at the reality chris isn’t the nice or real man he is just crazy and cheater
the time will tell you my opinion

uglyhaslife

Posted at 1:10 PM on November 9, 2013

why people kill insects or rats when the sun give life to them?

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 12:40 PM on November 9, 2013

After Rihanna did that 20/20 interview, it was officially OVER as far as Chris was concerned. He only went out with her so that the public could see she forgave him. He was “cheesing” hard for the cameras and she was just looking at him like WTF……………….lol. #played.

knowing

Posted at 10:54 PM on November 9, 2013

dear sunny moron, maybe she used him because her popularity shot up , and his went down, remember Rihanna is about business, not petty games. so maybe he got played idiot, did he not realize Rihanna maybe nice , but not stupid!!!!, and u know what sunny she probably did it on purpose just to shake up chris life get him thinking he had her RIGHT!!! and since then his supposedly relationship with kt ,and those other other 2 girls because I forgot she lets him do other women if front of her, its a group thing with them, has gone down hill, poor chris I guess Rihanna outsmarted him, and he got played.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 11:26 AM on November 10, 2013

@layla. Rihanna is not about petty games? So her twitter bullying wasn’t petty games, “rice cakes with ear rings, same halloween outfit, her comment “I’m his fave”, her and her friends liking pics mocking Asian people, etc? I could go on and on. Try again boo.

Layla

Posted at 7:57 AM on November 9, 2013

Karrueche just will be “the joke” forever…with she post pictures of the partys when he in rehab she lost of opportunity of stay like a “good girl” that convince him go for the rehab… I bet that now she will post a picture of they make “yoga” or something….late, but good try…the ask is, what she try so hard with the pictures expose their lifes, all the time?!?!?

Layla

Posted at 9:45 PM on November 8, 2013

I think that better Karrueche married with Chris, because if is not happened, she not will have a job….Chris image is your self promoting….Rihanna is very well whitout Chris…and say what y’all wnat say….#ELVISPRESLEY RECORD?!?!?!? #BEATLES?!?!?! #EMINEM??!?!?!? RIHANNA ALREADY IS LEGENDARY FORVEVER…BY BICTHES!!!!!!

shan

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 8, 2013

It is truly amazing how women can get on here and agree with what is going on in this situation. You call Rihanna a hoe and give Kae credit for continuing to allow Chris to treat her less that a woman should be treated. I’m not on any side, but it’s truly interesting how this is okay. This is their personal lives and they need to stop exposing it that’s why Chris is in this state he is in. If a man belong to you there is no reason to prove anything to anyone. Everyone keep saying Kae is humble she is standing by his side. Humbleness is patience and you are slow to speak and swift to hear. I keep hearing Chris is young, but the clock is ticking. I pray that this child get the help he needs, and quit fooling himself with the foolery.