One Direction’s Emotional Video For ‘Story Of My Life’ Leaks — Watch

Fri, November 1, 2013 2:06pm EST by 19 Comments

Here it is, Directioners — the video for “Story of My Life” hit the internet early on Nov. 1, so sit back, light a candle, and watch the boys get more sultry and heart-wrenching than ever!

One Direction gave us their wildest video to date when they released “Best Song Ever” in July 2013, but they’re dialing it back for the video for their second single, “Story of My Life.” Do you like this version of the 1D boys better?

One Direction Gets Emotional

Fans got a nice treat when Vevo accidentally uploaded the video early on Nov. 1, and thankfully a few Directioners were able to record the video before it got taken down. So though the quality is less than ideal, it’s still 1D-perfect.

The “Story of My Life” video is the perfect representation of the song, which is all about personal histories and life-defining love. Harry StylesNiall HoranLiam PayneLouis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik get more personal than ever in the video, as they work inside a stark photo-developing studio putting up pictures from their childhood — the stories of their lives — and in some cases actually transporting to the old photos and recreating their pasts.

It’s a perfect low-key video to go along with the somber acoustic song, and the video’s bare bones style also gives the 1D boys opportunities to show off their best modeling poses (which we couldn’t be happier about.)

This song had us in the palms of 1D’s hands, and the video is hitting us even harder.

One Direction: The Most Versatile Boy Band

It’s amazing to witness how versatile One Direction has become. “Best Song Ever” showed the party animal side of the boys and proved that they don’t take themselves too seriously and aren’t afraid to get goofy.

But now with the release of “Story of My Life,” we’re also able to see how sensitive and touching they can be. They’re the best of both worlds.

Don’t you agree, HollywoodLifers? Watch the video and let us know!

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More One Direction News:

1. One Direction Teases ‘Story Of My Life’ Video With New Clip — Watch
  2. One Direction’s ‘Story Of My Life’ Is Their Best Song Ever
  3. One Direction Releases Sexy Album Cover For ‘Midnight Memories’

lainie-ann butter

Posted at 3:24 PM on November 20, 2013

i loved story of my life i even worth a song off it its amazing

rocio coronel

Posted at 12:34 AM on November 9, 2013

el tema esta re bueno no dejo de escucharlo me encanta los amo..!!

ElizabethThomas (@ElizabethRThoma)

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 3, 2013

Norma replied I am amazed that a single mom can get paid $4791 in a few weeks on the internet. check here>>> Wiki34.ℭ­­Oℳ

Peadlead (@Peadlead)

Posted at 12:15 PM on November 3, 2013

my buddy’s ex-wife makes $66/hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her pay check was $19745 just working on the computer for a few hours. browse around this web-site—–>>>> Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Directioner Forever

Posted at 11:55 AM on November 3, 2013

I love you 1D :’)

KD

Posted at 9:47 AM on November 3, 2013

That was not the video, they just replayed what they showed in the previews

Bethany

Posted at 1:24 AM on November 3, 2013

What I think is these damn reporters read to much into stuff! He just met the girl, I doubt he fell that quickly. Come one now. He was probably upset for some other reason!

angelage30 (@AngelaGe30)

Posted at 4:49 PM on November 2, 2013

my friend’s sister-in-law makes $60 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her check was $13733 just working on the computer for a few hours. . …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

vcbmbvbmru567

Posted at 11:41 AM on November 2, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bnmbnmbnm

Angle H. Ragan (@AngleHRagan)

Posted at 3:27 PM on November 2, 2013

what Tracy answered I’m amazed that someone can earn 9955 bucks in 1 month on the internet. my blog>>> WIki34.ℭOℳ

Lola

Posted at 11:04 AM on November 2, 2013

I’m very pissed off and sad. They accidentally posted the video and took it down immediately. But it was too late. I’ve been refusing to watch the video until it OFFICIALLY is released ON Sunday. Now who knows if we’ll be able to break the record since so many people have already seen it!! :(

iamjustfred

Posted at 10:31 AM on November 2, 2013

Reblogged this on Music Freak.

Sage Estrada

Posted at 2:04 AM on November 2, 2013

no actually i don’t think he is crying over her because you can’t just go out on one date with someone and automatically realize you’re in love with them. she’s obviously a slut considering the pictures i saw of her….just sayin. no hate, I’m just telling it as i see.

raelynn hansen

Posted at 11:36 PM on November 1, 2013

No, he doesn’t cry for her, and of course he would date her cuz shes a Model!! That’s the only type of girl a famous guy would date, not of his fans or normal people cuz we’re to ugly for him! God that pisses me off

Rose

Posted at 10:55 PM on November 1, 2013

I dont think it is what people are making it out to be
and louis was crying to so um thanks for remembering him and not making harry seem like the lead haha no

Sarah Fry

Posted at 9:18 PM on November 1, 2013

I really don’t understand why people can’t respect the bands wishes and wait until sunday? I love them but if they want us to see it sunday ill see it then! When it comes sunday play it as many times as you can! Lets have them break the record for most views in 24 hrs!

Duch1942 (@Duch1942)

Posted at 4:10 PM on November 1, 2013

my roomate’s step-aunt makes $76/hour on the internet. She has been without a job for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $14263 just working on the internet for a few hours. look at this now————>►●►●► ●►Rush64.ℭOℳ

laurellauren434 (@laurellauren434)

Posted at 2:30 PM on November 1, 2013

my best friend’s step-aunt makes $87 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her paycheck was $12968 just working on the computer for a few hours. Continued>>>>>>>>>>.. x.co/2jBTW

Jessie89194374