Jessie James & Eric Decker Reveal Their Baby’s Gender

Fri, November 1, 2013 11:28am EDT by 10 Comments
Jessie James Baby Gender
Splashnews

The ‘Eric & Jessie’ stars revealed the gender of their baby-to-be on Oct. 31. So, is it going to be a country girl like mama or sporty boy like dad? Find out here!

Jessie James is expecting her first child with her husband Eric Decker — and she just announced the sex of her little bundle of joy. She also shared a little teaser of the baby’s name!

Jessie James Baby Gender Revealed: Country Singer & Eric Decker Expecting A Girl

“I think she just kicked me!” Jessie, 25, spilled in a video for E! News. The secret’s out — the country cutie is expecting a little girl!

“Eric and I have picked a name, but we’re not ready to share that yet, but we kind of knew that we wanted this name even before we knew it was a girl” Jessie explained.

“But I will say that her middle name will be my middle name — Rose!” Jessie shared. How beautiful!

After her reveal, Jessie tweeted to confirm her news:

We can’t wait for the arrival of her mini-me!

Jessie James Reveals Family Plans

Jessie is excited to grow her family with Eric — but their family planning is constantly changing! “Eric always wanted four kids, but after this first one, I’ve just been really sick, I’m like, ‘Two will be alright with me!’” Jessie told HollywoodLife.com in an exclusive interview on Oct. 24. “I feel like I have the flu every day! I had one bite of my omelet today and it made me sick. I’m not craving anything, I just don’t want a lot. The only thing I can really eat is sweets!”

What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Are you excited that Jessie & Eric are having a girl?

WATCH: Get to Know Eric Decker and Jessie James

– Kristine Hope Kowalski

More Jessie James & Eric Decker News:

1. Jessie James: How Eric Decker’s Busy Football Schedule Helps Our Marriage
  2. Jessie James Admits She & Husband Eric Decker Get ‘Jealous’
  3. ‘Eric & Jessie: Game On’ Preview: A Golf Lesson Ends In Twerking

Remi

Posted at 7:18 AM on December 7, 2013

Haters are gonna hate just like MArryjane said but Eric and Jessie you two rock I really want a relationship like yours I look up to you guys so all the haters can just back the fck off

MArryjane

Posted at 5:23 PM on November 17, 2013

Haters gonna hate!!!! Eric & Jessie rock:) keep up ur truth…never apologize for being u!!!

MissD

Posted at 11:52 AM on November 13, 2013

They didn’t reveal the GENDER of the baby, they revealed the SEX of the baby. Gender is between the ears, sex is between the legs…

megz

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 6, 2013

You can’t call yourself country after reading the lyrics to one of THE MOST POPULAR country love songs and not immediately knowing it was Faith and Tim’s duet. #1 reason she’ll never make it big as a country entertainer, she doesn’t know music worth a crap.

Nicole babydoll

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 3, 2013

Soooo wanna meet the guy that was helping eric pick out your rinrinrin

Roger Mac

Posted at 11:50 AM on November 3, 2013

I wouldn’t watch this white trash if you paid me. I hope to God whatever her name is, get’ s some education. A friend of mine just told me Eric ‘the girl on the Broncos’ Decker met a ‘Jersey Chaser’ that suckered him not only in to a reality show because she will never make it as a singer, but made a deal with the devil by marrying her and getting pregnant. I just watched 30 seconds of whatever it was of her babbling with an annoying voice. Which I will never get back. Decker could have had it all. She pulled the biggest ,oldest trick to trap a guy,excuse me,kid with a little money.

Gee

Posted at 12:04 PM on November 4, 2013

He must be a moron to fall for her….she’s desperate for attention, not to mention NOT a lady. He doesn’t seem as comfortable with the cameras as her…..surprise, it probably was all her idea.

Trixie

Posted at 5:46 PM on November 1, 2013

Their show is hard to watch…she’s dumb, annoying and vulgar, along with being a camera whore.

Hajara

Posted at 6:32 PM on December 1, 2013

Vulgar! Feel the show is so fake

whatsweb

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 1, 2013

Reblogged this on WhatsWeb.