Zayn Malik: How He Proposed to Perrie Edwards Revealed

Courtesy of Instagram

Ellie

Posted at 2:09 PM on October 19, 2014

Omg zerrie Is adorbs!!!😘😘😘💍💍💍💋💋💋💗💗💗

Abbie

Posted at 12:39 AM on July 9, 2014

I think they’re rushing way to fast, they don’t act as an engaged couple in public yet. But hey that’s my opinion.

sophie 55

Posted at 2:47 PM on March 18, 2014

he cheated on her i was there

maya

Posted at 6:14 PM on October 31, 2013

I think there the PERFECT COUPLE! Their so CUTE TOGETHER I CANT STAND IT!!!

vibsi

Posted at 1:27 PM on October 31, 2013

is so cuttee i love a see them together

Lapist45

Posted at 1:26 PM on October 31, 2013

Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I started 7 months ago, and now my monthly income is around $8k. Here’s the source Jobs95.ℂOℳ

shanedimitrio

Posted at 1:06 PM on October 31, 2013

They both are rushing into everything, Patience is a Virtue.

lh

Posted at 1:17 PM on October 31, 2013

I agree. Both bands have a lot to do. Little Mix are co-touring with Demi Lovato, US XF girlgroup finalist Fifth harmony, and fellow UK XF alum alongside them and 1D Cher LLoyd in the new year, and both bands have other great places to travel. Zayn and Perrie cannot rush. But please give more to Harry, Jade, Jesy, Leighanne, Liam, Louis and Niall. Zayn and Perrie are probably the least active members of their respective groups.

shanedimitrio

Posted at 11:55 AM on December 5, 2013

i dont know about perrie if she is the least active member of her group, but i think zayn works pretty hard in the band

shanedimitrio

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 31, 2013

I honestly think they should give it a little more time.

lh

Posted at 1:00 PM on October 31, 2013

even if Perrie was this really obnoxiuous little tw** I would be fine. Firstly, she only dated one person before Zan. Secondly, she kissed no one before being 16, thirdly, she is one of the most talented singers in the world right now, and fourthly, her group won the UK X Factor, of which there haven’t been many successful winners, so that should change. Also, Little Mix is a group, and the other 3 members can perform without Perrie (and also without Jesy but not Jade), and Jesy, Jade and Leighanne are all really sexy, and if you think the abuse Perrie receives is bad, it was abuse over her weight that Jesy received that pulled fans onside.

Hi

Posted at 12:37 PM on October 31, 2013

It seems cheesy. Like something out of a novel.

Hanly Munna

Posted at 12:31 PM on October 31, 2013

<!– ◘◘ ◘◘ ◘◘ up to I saw the draft 4 $5028, I have faith that…my… friends brother actually bringing home money part time at there labtop.. there mums best friend started doing this for only about six months and just now repayed the dept on there condo and got a great new Chevrolet. you can check here bay89.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

rachelfsmith (@rachelfsmith1)

Posted at 12:31 PM on October 31, 2013

my neighbor’s half-sister makes $98/hr on the computer. She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her payment was $13684 just working on the computer for a few hours. navigate to this website—>>> JOBS25.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

abe

Posted at 12:08 PM on October 31, 2013

he showed his GI-GAN-TIC penis?
so she couldn’t refuse any longer.

shanedimitrio