Kim Kardashian Reveals 50 Lb. Weight Loss & Bra In Dress — Pics

Thu, October 31, 2013 8:27am EDT by 21 Comments

Bravo, Kim! The reality star was ‘excited’ to flaunt her gorgeous curves during her Oct. 30 appearance on ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno,’ when she showed off her post-baby body in a tight, see-through dress! Do you think she looks sexier than ever, HollywoodLifers?

Kim Kardashian, 33, has an unbelievable body post-birth and isn’t afraid to show it! Kim chose her sizzling dress for a reason, opening up about her traumatic weight loss struggles on the show — while revealing her bra at the same time! Read on to find out what she said about losing 50 pounds after she had North West.

Kim Kardashian Reveals ‘Greatest Challenge Of Her Life’

Kim strutted out on the show to huge cheers — and it might have been because she looked so amazing! Kim put her stunning body on display in a tight white lace see-through dress, with a black bra and underwear visible underneath.

“I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50 pounds down. That made me so excited,” she told Jay Leno.

Even though Kim looks better than ever, she admitted that shedding her post-baby weight wasn’t easy.

“I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life,” she revealed. “But I was dedicated and motivated.” We can definitely see the motivation, since her recent outfit choices and sexy selfie show how proud she is of her weight loss. Kim also shared who inspired her to try the Atkins diet after giving birth!

Kim Kardashian’s Father, Robert Kardashian, Inspired Her To Do Atkins Diet

Kim confirmed that she lost weight on Atkins, saying it “worked,” and throughly researched the diet’s new method before she went on it. But another famous Kardashian family member was also on Atkins with her at one time — her loving father, Robert Kardashian.

“In college, I tried every single diet with my dad. We cooked and did [Atkins] together. It was our bonding time,” she said. How sweet!

She also said that she went on lots of hikes to shed weight. Lots of women may have found their new diet and exercise regime, based on how spectacular Kim looks!

Do YOU think Kim looks amazing in her see-through dress, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

WATCH: Kim Kardashian Discusses Baby Weight Loss & Atkins Diet On ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno’

– Ivy Jacobson

More Kim Kardashian News:

1. Kim Kardashian Bares Huge Cleavage At Birthday Party With Kanye West
  2. Kim Kardashian Will Walk Down The Aisle Alone To Marry Kanye West
  3. Kim Kardashian: North West’s Wardrobe Is ‘As Big As Mine’

News

Posted at 12:01 AM on December 28, 2013

“[89]Many multilateral forums utilizing global principles,
such as NATO and OAS, ASEAN and OAU have adopted resolution to tighten border security and drug
trafficking. Six months afterward I lost $30,000 in an investment scheme.
The extraordinary number of hotel rooms Atlanta has to
offer makes it easy to acquire a unit to suit any lifestyle or
budget.

how to improve eyesight how to lose gaining weight after

Posted at 11:01 AM on December 3, 2013

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks,
However I am encountering ttroubles with your RSS. I don’t understand
why I can’t subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having the same
RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindl respond?

Thanx!!

plumber pompano beach florida

Posted at 12:11 AM on December 3, 2013

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out till now.
However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive about the supply?

fort lauderdale accounting firms

Posted at 11:41 PM on December 2, 2013

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I in fnding this topic to be really one thing which I feeel I might
never understand. It sort of feels ttoo complicated and very huge for
me. I am taking a look ahead in your nextt put up,I’ll try to get the hang of it!

palm beach county cpa firms

Posted at 2:15 PM on November 29, 2013

Howdy I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you byy accident,
while I was looking on Askjeeve forr something else, Anyhow
I am here now and would just like to say thanks ffor a remarkablle pst
and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the
minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

James

Posted at 9:53 PM on November 8, 2013

Who is she trying to kid??? Is she making out she’s a lady??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

whatevea, blah,blah,blah

Posted at 10:09 AM on November 1, 2013

Kayne and Kim you are not relevant period.

Laurie

Posted at 1:17 AM on November 1, 2013

Whatever happened to “indecent exposure”? If I or anyone else where I live went outside that way, with the undergarment all you could see, we would be arrested, but it seems to be the “norm” in Hollywood. She is such a tramp and so tacky!

Britney

Posted at 7:10 PM on October 31, 2013

Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month . Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out Pow6.ℭOℳ

Courtney

Posted at 11:25 AM on October 31, 2013

@guest she weighed at least 180 when she gave birth as my mom looked similar when she had me being of similar body type/ height granted if Kim had truly had toxemia as she claims she did she’d have been on bed-rest and possibly blood pressure medication to lower it like Mariah Carey was when she was pregnant with her twins who are now nearly 3. there’s no way Kim has lost 50lbs in less than 5 months that would be 12.5lbs a month. the last time my family was on a diet together though in that same period on the 17 day diet I lost 65lbs going from 244 to 179 granted I’m 5in taller than Kim

curious

Posted at 11:25 AM on October 31, 2013

Kim kard wants to so bad to royale she needs to take some lessons in MORALS ok. Now with being a new mama how does one continuously dresses so slutty for all the world to see her big buggers and her behinny is still off. Not judging. Kim needs to take some steps back and evaluate her status because even though having all the billions she does can she not dress more tasteless rather than some slut going out to a party. Kim has no morals and as long America continues to fed into what she wants is exploitation in anyway she can get it good or bad ok. BOYCOTT everything kimkanye/kardashian/jenner girls/odom. The have lived with lies from the beginning of their FAKED realiy show and why do people still watch that mess. It does nothing for our YOUTHS of today.Peace to all. Remember it is only an opinion and no I am not hating at all.

susan

Posted at 11:20 AM on October 31, 2013

MBOOMER you are the tramp not Kim bully

E-CHANNEL PLEASE CANCELLKUWTK FAKE STUPID SHOW NOW

Posted at 11:43 PM on October 31, 2013

susan, I just watched Kim’s sex tape, and she is a tramp. she is not a star, she is an idiot at best, and WTF was she wearing? A white lace tarp? With full body screaming tight spanks under it? OMG Reaaally!

susan

Posted at 11:18 AM on October 31, 2013

Kim looks stunning, beautiful lady

Sandra Renee

Posted at 10:12 AM on October 31, 2013

Corrected post

Hi –

Dang, the other day, KK was wearing a dress that indecently exposed her breasts. And then she goes on TV with a black bra under a light dress. And about a week ago, she posted a selfie of her fake booty. She needs help with her image – inwardly and outwardly. She is so physically attractive but so tacky…

Sandra Renee

Posted at 10:11 AM on October 31, 2013

Hi –

Dang, the other day, KK was wearing a dress that indecently exposed her dress. And then she goes on TV with a black bra under a light dress. And about a week ago, she posted a selfie of her fake booty. She needs help with her image – inwardly and outwardly. She is so physically attractive but so tacky…

whittierwk568568

Posted at 10:07 AM on October 31, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bvnbvnrtyrtyty

lol

Posted at 9:44 AM on October 31, 2013

Those fat arms kimwhore

guest

Posted at 9:19 AM on October 31, 2013

Kim looks fabulous!! Anyone who believe those absurd tabloid stories that Kim weighed 200lbs or more during her pregnancy are idiots!!

susan

Posted at 8:34 AM on November 1, 2013

@guest, you are right Kim LARD gained 225lbs, and the baby was only 4 of those 225lbs.

mboomer

Posted at 9:13 AM on October 31, 2013

she looks like a tramp which is what she is. mb