Beyonce Dedicates New Song ‘God Made You Beautiful’ To Blue Ivy

Thu, October 31, 2013 4:53pm EDT by 8 Comments
Beyonce Blue Ivy
Courtesy of Instagram

Sexy Bombshell

Posted at 3:16 PM on November 23, 2013

Finally, something all the money in the world and fame can’t buy… good genes! Sorry Bey, you can’t always come out on top!

Fatu Sankoh

Posted at 11:39 PM on November 21, 2013

Omg bey I love this song what a talente this why I am so proud to a fan for life I can’t wait to get my DVD soon long live queen bey their I snorting to hate about you are loved

lucy lishenga

Posted at 8:53 AM on November 19, 2013

Iiiuminatii made her beautiful. is she for j z or drake?

Scarlet Fever

Posted at 2:06 AM on November 3, 2013

But Blue Ivy looks just her Dad & he’s ugly…God please forgive me.

Sexy Bombshell

Posted at 3:17 PM on November 23, 2013

Agree!

Courtney

Posted at 1:47 PM on November 1, 2013

it’s a beautiful sentiment when any parent who is a singer writes a song for one of their children. one of Stevie wonder’s most beloved songs is Isn’t She Lovely? which was written for his infant daughter Aisha. the song peaked at #23 on the Adult contemporary chart because stevie refused to release it as a 45 RPM single

profit555wer

Posted at 9:45 PM on October 31, 2013

Love me .Love my color….REAL partner seeker? Interracial love seeker? You are not alone. Just GO TO~~~ ( MixédPartner.c0m ) ~ Successful online dating site..Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Join us to have a special mixed relationship.hh

kelendyah and kiaryr twins sister

Posted at 7:48 PM on October 31, 2013

That’s nice she wrote a song for her daughter blue ivy