‘The Voice’ Recap: Will Champlin Switches Teams During Knockouts

Wed, October 30, 2013 12:28am EDT by 10 Comments
Courtesy of NBC

Saiade

Posted at 8:48 PM on October 30, 2013

Cee Lo said Matthew was the Mike Tyson of the Voice not Will…..and he was right.

Yogi

Posted at 8:28 PM on October 30, 2013

I think Matthew’s performance was the best I’ve seen on this show. I really didn’t care for anyone else… Matthew has an amazing voice and I love his style. It’s refreshing and new; very surprising. I can’t wait to hear what he sings next!

Sasha

Posted at 4:08 PM on October 30, 2013

Will was amazing last night! I think he is the most talented recording artist ever to be on the program. I loved his rendition of “When I Was Your Man.” Its on itunes and I bought it and it sounds fantastic. I understand Christina had to keep Matthew and I am so happy Will is back on his original team thanks to Adam!

Bill Rabara

Posted at 1:19 PM on October 31, 2013

100% agree.

Kurenai24

Posted at 1:36 PM on October 30, 2013

Ceel Lo didn’t say will was the Mike Tyson of the Voice, he said to Mathew ..seriously.

Kurenai24

Posted at 1:38 PM on October 30, 2013

Cee Lo didn’t say will was the Mike Tyson of the Voice, he said to Mathew ..seriously.

bmbvmtru658

Posted at 9:59 AM on October 30, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.bvnvbnbvn

David

Posted at 9:16 AM on October 30, 2013

For singles who are looking for love, Our members include Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ____WealthyPeople.0rg____ now!sdfsafasdfsafdasfs

abe

Posted at 1:44 AM on October 30, 2013

this tramp?

jody9998

Posted at 12:39 AM on October 30, 2013

Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Anna has just married to a handsome white man.Just GO TO ♥ ♥ Blackwhitepeopledating,yolasite.℃’○M ♥ ♥ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier!xxcv