Selena Gomez Topless In A Bikini While Sunbathing In Miami

Wed, October 30, 2013 9:23am EDT by 21 Comments
Selena Gomez Topless
INF Photo

Boooooooooobies

Posted at 6:42 PM on December 29, 2013

BONER!!! Selena you are so sexy
Can I grab your tits

Mhelasheil

Posted at 4:20 AM on December 29, 2013

Wow.. she look like an angel.

Rob

Posted at 9:37 AM on October 31, 2013

Such a kid

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 6:24 AM on October 31, 2013

To me,Sel’ looks—Absolutely FLAWLESS…Beauty within—Gorgeous outside…As I said; ‘FLAWLESS’…
#NoTanLinesEqualsBronzedBeauty…#OhYeah!
Later all; Hollywood—Out…

Elvis Presley

Posted at 2:55 PM on October 30, 2013

BORING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leez pwky

Posted at 10:30 AM on October 30, 2013

She there with her friend and why are those paparazzi taking pic of her being nude laying down? I think it rude to take pic of her laying down without nada on top of her

gabybknw5688

Posted at 10:02 AM on October 30, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.cvncvncvn

Kauai

Posted at 9:59 AM on October 30, 2013

Little miss I know everything. And thinks she’s all that. She can’t even dance.

Fernando

Posted at 10:30 AM on October 30, 2013

Lol XD you need to think before you post something really. I mean “Little miss I know everything” ? Lmfao x)

Kauai

Posted at 11:04 AM on October 30, 2013

Hell no, I can post anything I want. GTFO, who are you to tell anyone what to post. Why do people think she’s pretty and sweet. She’s not exactly miss perfect. She can’t even dance. Fool

Fernando

Posted at 11:08 AM on October 30, 2013

You tell me to Gtfo ? Kid you’re the one wasting your time to post bullshi* about other people and you say I am the fool ? Wow…

Vera

Posted at 4:59 AM on October 31, 2013

Fernando don’t waist your time with Belibers fans or miles fans!! You don’t need to do! You just can take funny with they’re stupid comments and after that you’ll see how angry and nerves people they’re !! Believe me,specially with Belibers which hate Selena!! Mental!!! Try it I have a lot of funny!!!

Dominique

Posted at 11:24 AM on October 30, 2013

Just an idiot you are, you jealous b*tch

Dana

Posted at 8:25 PM on October 30, 2013

She’s not jealous, it’s the truth. Selena cannot sing for her life. She is also a terrible dance and singer. She isn’t even that pretty! She’s not who you think she is. She’s a b*tch behind the cameras and rude to fans. Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Justin Bieber are so much better than her

Fernando

Posted at 8:49 PM on October 30, 2013

Are you dumb or something ? she loves her fans she does photos with them before every show and she takes a lot of time to sign autographs more than Miley and the others. If she can’t sing why has she done 4 albums ? And “Come & get it” went double platinum about that “act” part she made a lot of movies if she can’t act she wouldn’t have done one.

fernandita

Posted at 10:40 PM on November 2, 2013

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 31, 2013 fernando all celebs takes pictures with their fan. and who the fck cares if she does it with all her fans? does that prove anything? hahaha. how lame. not saying i super hate her, i am just stating your comment, since i notice your comments everywhere.

Fernando

Posted at 9:24 AM on November 3, 2013

Have nothing better to do that’s why I spam here :P but you’re immature and a hater just look at your name trying to make fun of me over the internet ? C’mon even you can do better than “fernandita” I won’t reply to from now on since you can’t get over your immature attitude and talk like a mature person.

jhfasdkj

Posted at 2:56 AM on March 23, 2014

Dana, that comment about Miley, Demi and Boober, sorry, typo meant bieber being better, HAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zayzay199

Posted at 4:08 PM on October 31, 2013

She can dance and sing I don’t know what your chatting at hater go elsewhere if u hate her so much

Fernando

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 31, 2013

Ikr no life really, I hate justin but I don’t follow topics about him and talk bad about him.

Fernando