Karrueche Tran: Standing By Chris Brown Proves Your True Love

Wed, October 30, 2013 6:59pm EST by 147 Comments
Karrueche Tran Staying With Chris Brown
Getty

funny commercials

Posted at 7:27 AM on August 2, 2014

Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious thought, piece of writing is pleasant, thats
why i have read it fully

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 10:17 AM on November 4, 2013

That’s her man, of course, she is standing by him. She wouldnt’ dare throw him under the bus like that industry receptacle did with her 20/20 interview. Now she crying and wants him back, by still doing childish things like copying Kae’s pre-halloween look right down to the #shygirl comment. Bish please.

beanie

Posted at 8:10 PM on November 4, 2013

Bullcrap. Many people have already said that Rihanna (who I am NOT a fan of btw) had been planning out that costume months before Halloween. PLUS, Rihanna’s looks much better. Karrueche’s looks like she threw it on in 5 minutes.

In all honesty, I couldn’t care less about Rihanna & Karrueche. I care about Chris and his music. I think he can do FAR better than either of these women. He needs to figure out and help himself first. He needs to know it’s ok to be single.

TRINA

Posted at 9:55 PM on November 9, 2013

DID YOU SEE FACEBOOK TODAY CHRIS SEND CONGRATULATION TO HIS TRUE LOVE RI.

Gin

Posted at 1:33 AM on November 12, 2013

Where can I see that posted?

Rihanna

Posted at 2:09 AM on November 4, 2013

Dear Karrueche, my name is Rihanna. please forgive me for trying to steal your boy friend (Chris Brown) but it now turned out that it back fired and i got the biggest disgrace of my life by Chris dumping me for you again. I learnt the hard way but all i ask for now that you help me get a clowned Chris because i just cant get over him and i also realised money can’t buy love ,you got nothing but Chis prefers you to me. once again i ask for forgiveness and i promise never to disturb Chris again. I would have to tell the navy too, to let go of Chris and You(Kae). i wish you guys happinnes,always and forever!!!!! Chris loves you so much!!!!

Yours truly,

Rihanna (Industry Pussy)

Proud Mama

Posted at 2:38 AM on November 5, 2013

Slayanna dominates the world with her strong savvy work ethics, unique singing and dancing style. Rihanna, I am so proud of you please continue to stay focus and reach for the stars.

Proud Mama

Posted at 2:40 AM on November 5, 2013

Jobless Karreuche Tranhoe go and look for a man who really loves you. You look and smell like a pig farm.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 5:01 PM on November 3, 2013

I love looking at this picture. I hope to find a cute, handsome, funny, loving guy like this one day. They are so beautiful and in love!

beanie

Posted at 1:15 AM on November 4, 2013

Oh yes, that’s why they break up all the time. Lol

at7

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 3, 2013

true and unconditional love?!?

Ha! right!

Nett

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 3, 2013

seems to me rihanna has a lot of time for a broke basic chick like.. Hence her Halloween outfit!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 5:02 PM on November 3, 2013

@nett. Word. Yusef trying to say that was 3 months in the making. Bish please. ROFL. It doesn’t take 3 months to come up with something like that, more like 3 DAYS.

Elizabeth