Jonas Brothers Reveal Decision Behind Breakup On ‘GMA’

Wed, October 30, 2013 10:29am EDT by 10 Comments
Jonas Brothers Breakup GMA
Courtesy Of ABC

Kimberly groher

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 25, 2014

And please don’t you date do this everything your going into by breaking up and it’s not fair for you have no right to do this and I should be with them to not get through that again that’s why I love them for when they are supposed to do that at the friSt place and they now that and it’s their life being them selfs for quite out loud and me and take me into this position please but don’t take it on them okay but it’s not their fault it’s mine and they now that to for sure but I’m their attorney okay but I have a right to do this

favour

Posted at 1:18 PM on November 18, 2013

d jonas brother’s shldnt break up.u guys shld reunite

Kelbel

Posted at 9:18 AM on November 3, 2013

By God there better be semi nude movies starring Joe and Nick besides CWYWF or I am not believing a word of this. Joe isin’t just chilling with Demi’s old sobriety coach for nothing. I pray Joe is ok. I feel Nicks ab shot has got him offers he is not willing to talk about yet. Yes I agree an apology is in order but I still want to see them healthy and happy.

Leslie

Posted at 5:25 PM on October 30, 2013

Although I’m heartbroken over their split, I feel like this was for the best. As fans, we’ve been able to grow up with them. We’ve watched their career flourish. I’m grateful to have had such a wonderful band in my life. Once a Jonas fan, always a Jonas fan. Till Kingdom come, boys. <3

Sara

Posted at 1:34 PM on October 30, 2013

Are we ever going to get an apology for them canceling their tour 2 days before it started?

abe

Posted at 12:46 PM on October 30, 2013

two brothers loved the anus of boy’s……………………ONE DIDN’T!!

jeannemray (@jeannemray)

Posted at 11:25 AM on October 30, 2013

my roomate’s mother makes $98/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her payment was $16798 just working on the computer for a few hours. Discover More Here—–>>>> Jobs25.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

richfishes24

Posted at 11:04 AM on October 30, 2013

For singles who are looking for love, Our members include Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Millionaires, Billionaires, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Athletes, and Models, College Students, Actresses, Playmates, and the sexy Girls Next Door.Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with millions of successful and attractive people on ____WealthyPeople.0rg____ now! dfgdsfgsdfgsdg

thatou

Posted at 10:56 AM on October 30, 2013

nick should have had his own album a long time ago they can still perform together once in a while

Mondy uk

Posted at 10:45 AM on October 30, 2013

They are in different place in their career they will support each other while doing their own thing however the fans is heart broken to hear they has break up band i wish em all the best.