Corey Feldman: Why It’s Important To Reveal Corey Haim’s Sexual Abuse

Tue, October 29, 2013 4:30pm EDT by 44 Comments 25,474 Article Views
Corey Feldman Corey Haim Sexual Abuse
Bauer Griffin/Fameflynet

Corey, 42, opened up on ‘The View’ on Oct. 29 about his best friend Corey’s Haim’s sexuality, who was molested as a teen, and sadly passed away in 2010. Keep reading to find out what he revealed!

The road to fame was heartbreaking for former child actors Corey Feldman and Corey Haim, detailed in in Corey’s new book. However, Corey set the record straight in an interview about the pedophiles that abused Corey Haim, who died at the age of 38.

Corey Feldman On Corey Haim: ‘He’s Not Gay’

Corey Feldman told The View hosts that there’s a reason why he wrote about Corey Haim being sexually abused by men in the film industry in his new memoir, Coreyography.

“[The men] made him hyper-sexualized. I’m not doing this to capitalize on fame. It’s my story and I need the world to understand that he was a victim. His reality was his altered perception of sexuality. It’s not his fault and he’s not a bad person. He’s not gay, he was confused,” Corey stated in his interview.

Corey Haim was sadly molested so many times as a teenager that he thought it was normal behavior.

Corey Feldman also said some of the same pedophiles and predators who molested Corey are still working in the entertainment business today.

“They don’t want me to be here right now,” Corey said. Despite his own sad childhood, he said isn’t letting his past diminish his talent.

Corey Feldman Took A Pill Cocktail At The Age Of 13

“I’m not trying to be a victim or heartbreaking. I’m here and I’m healthy,” Corey stated.

He’s been clean for for 20 years after a rehab stint in 1991 and a “tough childhood.” He was was emancipated from his parents at the age of 15, and noted that the man who gave him drugs and molested him also got him a lawyer.

He also revealed that he was given his first drug cocktail at 13-years-old, by the “sick” men constantly surrounded him.

If YOU were Corey Feldman, would you have revealed Corey Haim’s sexual abuse, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

WATCH: Corey Feldman & Corey Haim Discuss Their Abuse

– Ivy Jacobson

More Corey Feldman News:

1. Corey Feldman: Childhood Star Reveals Shocking Abusive Past
  2. Former Child Star Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Is Crawling With Pedophiles — Is This A Wake Up Call?
  3. Corey Feldman Will Not Be Attending Corey Haim’s Funeral

Garry Hixon

Posted at 1:38 AM on June 28, 2014

LICENSE TO DRIVE HUH You idiots dont even have a license to fly, JUST TALKED TO SCOTT CARSLON TODAY thats the great thing about life, you can always change the channel, nice talking to all of you, but im glad im never going to see your sorry butts, again love the three coreys.

Chris k

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 5, 2014

Feldman was abused by the valet on license to drive, he says so in the book. The guys real name is john grissom. He even calls him john by mistake on the audio version. He names haims abuser by indicating he in specifics, is the fat guy from Friday the thirteenth part 5, the one that gets chopped up at the beginning, his name is dominick brascia. I don’t know the other 2

Alex

Posted at 11:30 PM on May 8, 2014

What you want me to say hey man that’s truly awful but at least he kept it strong and knew how to try to live free and being able to go through that stuff for so long and he was only 14 or so well that’s sad okay jez you happy Steve huh well I hope you are you faggot

Alex

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 20, 2014

Whoa bros I can not belive that stuff I mean wow I know what it’s like man I truly do and that’s really sad that someone has to go throw that stuff I can’t belive there are sick people in this world

Steve

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 7, 2014

so you can’t believe it..Alex, grow some gonads and shut-up..this happens everyday to young boys and girls all over the world and you just want to say u can’t believe it..you are part of the problem bros!

Samara

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 23, 2014

landed on Yoshi’s Island, Peach was missing and was later captured
by Bowser. In this game, all of Bowser’s koopalings left him behind leaving only the youngest of his decent, Bowser,
Jr. In a patrilineal system, the marriage is usually bonded by the transfer of property.

Kindred

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 10, 2014

As a former child of sexual abuse. I can tell you that we don’t always chose when we finally tell our “Dirty Secret” Sometimes it’s at an appropriate time but, most often it’s not. The pressure cooker finally blows and out it flows like molten lava. Burning all in its path but leaving the victim cleared of the hot poison.
Cory F. was telling his story, but his story was often entwined with Cory H. during the years of their abuse. Pedophiles are everywhere and it has nothing to do with sexual orientation. just like rape Its about power and control. Plus male victims are less likely to tell than female victims. Its hard enough for a female victim to tell, but for the young men & boys there is a larger stigma attached. Our sexuality isn’t questioned like it is with male victims. I’m glad Cory was able to tell his story. The more we know about this abuse the better we can fight it.

light days

Posted at 10:51 AM on February 2, 2014

I just that it is bizarre that he would wait years after Haims death to document sexual abuse without even naming the perpetrators.

Also this is very offensive in alit of ways. This can cause a false view on homosexuals. The innocent homosexuals who have relationships with consenting adults shouldn’t have to suffer because of some pedophiles(who also come in heterosexual form too btw).False stereotypes are everywhere.

I also don’t think that someobe should accuse some random ppl from Hollywood, such as Speilberg without any evidence.

And Corey Haim is putting the blame on someone else for his own drug addictions. He should for one take responsibility for his own actions.

Abuse Survivor

Posted at 10:10 PM on January 24, 2014

It takes a very strong person to reveal they have bee abused. I was molested for years by a female neighbor since the age of 8. I’m 44 now and I’m still haunted by the memories and to this day no one in my family knows about it. I commend him for coming forward and I pray he doesn’t end up being retaliated against for it and that one day he can gain the strength to publicly name his abusers. I can’t even say my molester’s name not even in private. Praying one day I will have the strength….

cinnamon chestnut

Posted at 12:09 AM on March 2, 2014

you owe no one anything. be at peace with yourself because you did nothing wrong. you have the strength! go at your own pace. goodspeed to you!

John Doe

Posted at 1:02 AM on January 24, 2014

The pseudonyms he uses are pretty obvious and only took a few hours for me to figure out:
Tony Burnham = Dominick Brascia
Ron Crimson = John Grissom
Ralph Kaufman = Alphy Hoffman
Bill Kaufman = Bobby Hoffman

Nikki

Posted at 2:15 AM on December 30, 2013

Feldman clearly stated he tried to name names, but for legal reasons, he couldn’t. Anyway, I read the book and loved every ounce of it. It should be a guide book of what to look out for when you push your underage children into Hollywood.

Jack

Posted at 7:47 PM on December 11, 2013

It’s a pointless conversation if he won’t name these people. The only thing I can see coming of this is extortion of moneys from these pedophiles by making these kind of threats. If these accusations are true, then having made these accusations public, may very well put his life and his family’s life in danger as one of these very wealthy pedophiles may take it upon themselves or to hire someone to have him silenced. I’m also surprised the DA’s office hasn’t even requested to speak with him on finding who these men are. Many would think the DA’s office would want to know their names in case they are still hurting other kids today or within the statute of limitations to file criminal charges.

Eric Lencher

Posted at 6:35 AM on May 27, 2014

Making accusations about something that happened 25 years ago is very hard to prove. If he used their real names, he would be sued civilly for libel, and potentially lose his life savings. But if you read the book, you can figure out who the peope are.
Tony Burnham = Dominick Brascia
Ron Crimson = John Grissom
Ralph Kaufman = Alphy Hoffman
Bill Kaufman = Bobby Hoffman

guest

Posted at 5:11 PM on December 7, 2013

A high percentage of all cases of child molestation involve homosexuals… who represent only 2% of the population. The serial killer with the most documented kills was a homosexual and pedophile from Bolivia named Luis Garavito.

America might want to reconsider it’s relationship with this most dangerous lifestyle.

KallAll

Posted at 4:35 AM on December 24, 2013

Do you have any sources or are you just making ridiculous claims?

Kindred

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 10, 2014

I find it offensive that you use this hateful crime to further your personal agenda. As a former victim of child sexual abuse I have researched the statistics personally. The truth is that 90% of sexual abuse is done by heterosexual males, 7% by females and 3% by Homosexuals. The spreading of hate is far more dangerous than homosexuality. Just to let you know, I am very straight, not that it should matter but I know it does. Please don’t use this devastating crime to bash anyone except the actual perpetrators, many of which are family members or the so called close family friends. Look to your own first

Eric Lencher

Posted at 6:40 AM on May 27, 2014

The point that your comment misses entirely is that the vast majority of men who are sexually abused, never report their abuse because of the stigma that homosexuality has. A boy being molested will be looked on as less of a man, and called things like fag, by other heterosexuals when his abuse is revealed. Therefore many people suffer in silence.
But I would agree that most abuse is done by heterosexual males, simply because 97% of the male population ARE heterosexuals.

cinnamon chestnut

Posted at 12:10 AM on March 2, 2014

you are wrong. most perverts are married, heterosexual men. you just discredited yourself, you idiot. lol. what a loon! rofl!

me

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 5, 2013

Corey is only speaking out for those moms that want their children to be famous and are young it will help some parents to watch out for wealthy people taking an interest in their children .I heard this has happened to many other famous men like Ricky Martin the Melendez brothers dad used to molest alot of his clients.The Corey’s were both molested and Haim had already talked about it before.Corey should disclose the names because if they are doing this to other children in the industry people should know.It’s no wonder Haim had abused so much drugs.

Matt Lewis

Posted at 2:19 AM on November 1, 2013

read the book the franklin cover up child abuse murder and satanism by john w decamp at amazon!he reveals all the pedos in that book!

G

Posted at 6:17 PM on October 31, 2013

He should have kept all the personal stuff he knew about haim to himself! He has no right to talk about haim like this. In the book feldman tells stuff about haim( not about being molested) just personal stuff to make haim look bad! He is a awful person for doing this! All he wants is to b famous and rich again!! I hope it never happens! Just sickening!

Sandra

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 30, 2013

*NO RIGHT* Too disclose this information for he is not with us anymore to defend these accusations. ( despicable )

Froade (@Froade1)

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 30, 2013

my roomate’s mother makes $98/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her payment was $16798 just working on the computer for a few hours. Discover More Here—–>>>> Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

trina crawford

Posted at 2:00 PM on October 30, 2013

Yes.he should have came fourth with that information.
IT’S strange.I used to watch these guys on t.v.and I’m also 42years old.I was molested by an uncle and just ladybug I was talking to my 12 year old about it.I want kids to know that if ANY adult makes them feel uncomfortable they need to speak up NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Pamela H. Aguilar (@PamelaHAguilar1)

Posted at 4:05 PM on October 30, 2013

Bobby replied I am shocked that a stay at home mom can get paid ($)6886 in 1 month on the computer. check out the post right here>>> FB39.C0M

jeannemray (@jeannemray)

Posted at 11:23 AM on October 30, 2013

my roomate’s mother makes $98/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her payment was $16798 just working on the computer for a few hours. Discover More Here—–>>>> Jobs25.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Guruman

Posted at 12:31 PM on October 30, 2013

Shove it up your coochie, h0ebag

ryan billingsley

Posted at 5:41 AM on February 2, 2014

my roommate’s mother is asian and makes $300/hr on the computer from home. white people are stupid.

Tonya Ankeney

Posted at 11:34 PM on October 29, 2013

Who did he help by talking about Corey Haim? A man unable to defend the things he said because he is dead!!! He helped himself get airtime !!! He did not name the sickos that did this so they will continue to abuse children! I mean come on this is all about him. He just wanted to help fill his own wallet, THAT IS ALL!

Kelly

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 30, 2013

I agree with you 100% He has the right to speak of his OWN experience, but he had no right to drag Corey Haim’s name into it
Feldman was wrong!!!

dan

Posted at 9:44 PM on October 29, 2013

without diminishing what happened to feldman, it offends me that he won’t name names and stop the cycle of abuse

Heather Duchene

Posted at 9:53 PM on October 29, 2013

Totally agree. As long as the men are not named,that nasty,vicious cycle will continue.

Sorry SOBS

Posted at 7:19 AM on October 30, 2013

Stephen Speilberg is one

Monique Smith

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 30, 2013

how do you know this?

Carrie

Posted at 10:41 PM on December 30, 2013

I read the book and never once did he allude to Spielberg being remotely involved. He spoke very highly of Mr. Spielberg. Look at the Director of the movie Lucas. That was the first time Haim was abused. It was someone powerful on that movie that started the cycle. I do not for a second after just reading the book that Spielberg was at all involved!

Slick

Posted at 9:38 PM on October 29, 2013

Revealing that he was a victim of sexual abuse is one thing, outing his sexuality is another. He could have written the book without mentioning that. A true best friend would not tell that to the world after you have no chance to defend yourself.

Kelly

Posted at 7:27 PM on October 30, 2013

Absolutely!

Sandra

Posted at 10:34 PM on October 30, 2013

AGREED!!!

joannejgarner (@joannejgarner)

Posted at 7:22 PM on October 29, 2013

my buddy’s sister makes $97 an hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for nine months but last month her payment was $16413 just working on the computer for a few hours. try here—->>> Jobs25.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Heather Duchene

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 29, 2013

I wish him well. Healing from that takes a lifetime of learning and discovery. I wish him well.

Heather Duchene

Posted at 4:42 PM on October 29, 2013

It’s sickos like the ones that molested the two Corey’s that scare me. Hollywood’s full of them, and they were not brought up on charges. Why ?? That means that they are allowed to prey upon more young boys.

GTHJUYK

Posted at 9:03 PM on April 17, 2014

CHARLIE SHEEN . . . .

Ashykid2014

Posted at 8:48 AM on July 13, 2014

Joel schuacher molested Haim on the set of the lost boys, and i have heard Joel Silvers name entioned