Chris Brown Tweets About His Decision To Enter Rehab

Tue, October 29, 2013 11:03pm EDT by 20 Comments
Chris Brown Tweets About Rehab

Cierra

Posted at 8:51 PM on October 30, 2013

I don’t know anything about rehab, but I really hope that they are not all about medicine. Sometimes, if you get a therapist, they will listen to your first few sentences and then say, “Okay, here’s a pill.” Medicine doesn’t really help anything. Hopefully, rehab is about actually communicating and taking steps, without medicine, to fix any issue.

oldschool

Posted at 6:25 PM on October 30, 2013

I am proud of you Chris I have been following you on twitter
You made the right choice no matter what happen be true to God and yourself
And everything will be alright don’t waste your life on flush
Think about your Health God Bless you

Asian-InVasion

Posted at 4:55 PM on October 30, 2013

Good on him for doing this! sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can start to rise! Makes me sick to the stomach though, how this site is always riding Karrueches nuts, quote ‘its great that he still has the support of Karrueche who must be very proud of him making……blah blah blah. Its his MOTHER who is suffering through all this not her, big deal she has been around last 4 or more years, but she didn’t bring him into this world or raise him. I have seen in my life-time, partners who have lost their loved one, but eventually have moved on, unlike a parent….. a partner can always share that same bond physically & emotionally with another, they are replaced, but a mother/father can never replace a son/daughter, or a sibling never fill the void of their lost brother or sister. I do wish Chris all the best in his recovery, will be hard but worth it!

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 3:30 PM on October 30, 2013

He reminds me of OJ Simpson….both got off and yet both went on a tour duty of self destruct that picture right there shows a man with a confuse soul! He knows his album will not do so well so here he goes again playing the victim claiming he just want to be a normal guy and get out of music…Well good for you Chris I’m with you on that! Just scale back on your lifestyle sell those big mansions and save some money cuz in ten years you’re gonna need it! And you still have Kae and she swears her dying love for you regardless if you give her something or not!!

So here’s to you may you have a uncomplicated life in the next five years…but you can understand if your last album may not do so well….or maybe it might…..hell I ain’t clairvoyant!!!

Amanda

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 30, 2013

I’ll give CB props once he’s completed his time in rehab and I haven’t had to read or see an article about his tendency for violent public conduct anywhere for the next 5 years. Then he can be praised for real growth and maturity. Until then, this could all just be a publicity stunt of someone trying to hold on to all the goodies of the lifestyle.

I’m glad Karraudche is standing by her man and meal ticket. She can’t keep the gravy train going if it completely derails now can she? I am even happier that it isn’t Rihanna in her place being dragged through the gutter and back. Hope the stand by your man routine gets a ring put on it after all is said and done.

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 3:36 PM on October 30, 2013

Amanda TRUTH! I noticed how the responsible Robyn fans speaks so eloquent and respectful of Chris and his “situation” yet Chris/Kae fans are like petulant children – well they say birds of a feather flock together….and I do too hope Chris appreciate this girl not budging and give her something in return. Gotta admired her for her tenaciousness! even Robyn said that, but hey! when you get thirsty for something you won’t stop until that thirst is quench!

Tamara

Posted at 10:11 AM on October 30, 2013

Yay Chris. Good for you. So happy and proud. Come back better!!!

Bebo

Posted at 6:34 AM on October 30, 2013

+”Idiot dope head” i am glad that u are onest,u realy are a “idiot dope head”!

Idiot dope head.

Posted at 6:18 AM on October 30, 2013

Which body guard wrote that insightful crap. I hope they take all his tech devices from him and make him say all that stupid stuff in a mirror.

Sharna Wepener

Posted at 3:29 AM on October 30, 2013

i support chris in this decision because im sure he knows whats right for him and if he feels that this is what he needs to do then i totally support him and im so proud of him for doing this because he wants to live a better life and deal with his issues. im so going to miss him but i hope he makes a speedy recovery and know that team breezy will be there no matter what :) Love You so much Chris

Sarah

Posted at 2:26 AM on October 30, 2013

He better do it before its too late

xIslander

Posted at 2:23 AM on October 30, 2013

Just preliminary and superficial, it won’t work if enablers of leeches & lychee still hanging on..urgh, what a waste of a talent

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 9:06 AM on October 30, 2013

@xilander. #no hoez……..get it through your head. He is seeking anger management treatment. What does his friends have to do with anger management treatment? So hop on a Rihanna blog….that chapter of his life is done.

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 3:43 PM on October 30, 2013

Biatz you don’t own this blog Xilander and any muthphucking person that wants to come over here and talk isht about Chris or Kaeleeche the starry eye ho” can do so! Robyn kill this phucking idiot when he tried to rap about her and she didn’t respond…..ALL OF ROBYN’S FANS DON’T WANT THIS BIATZ WITH HER AND BISHES LIKE YOU ARE ONLY MAKING PEOPLE DISLIKE THIS BOY AND HIS MUSIC…..NOW GO TELL THAT BIATZ THAT AND I AM TALKIN BOUT CHRIS…EVEN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ARE TURNING THEIR BACKS ON HIM AGAIN….LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

I luv dis Shhty

Posted at 2:18 AM on October 30, 2013

Nice & Good for him. People will see how well he do in Rehab and of course Kaurreche tran support him no matter What Like she said when she tweeted Always & forever

Reality please

Posted at 2:08 AM on October 30, 2013

By the way the info is not correct his mother was NOT there and this decision has more to do with the LA DA office enforcing it than Chris . Please do a bit of research . thanks

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 3:56 PM on October 30, 2013

I know his mother wasn’t there…that’s why I don’t respect this idiot and knowing Kaeleeche she felt the pressure of people saying she’s out partying and not supporting her man, so she was like “Oh I better be there for him cuz that’s what really killed him and Robyn she wasn’t there for him after he beat the dogisht outta her!”

I tried to like and support him. When him and Robyn first started going out I saw them as a mix match “a country boy and an Island gurl?” Nah no good billy! And when I saw him with Kae I said “Yeah now that’s the kind of girl I can see him with” but then that lit biatz ten fans with the support of OHB and Breezy decided to diss Robyn and that’s when ALL HELL LET LOOSE!! Now he’s looking stupid holding that bottom lip for dear life….But in all seriourness someone needs to tell that lit dum azz biatz that he’s been worst with her! yet she’s going around claiming she has calm him down…so going to rehab is just a what? a minor incident?….She should join him for co-dependency!!! smh at those phucking two!!!

Reality please

Posted at 2:06 AM on October 30, 2013

He wants a normal life then go away for 5 years and then come back

abe

Posted at 1:46 AM on October 30, 2013

tastes of fashion?

jody9998

Posted at 11:47 PM on October 29, 2013

Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Anna has just married to a handsome white man.Just GO TO ♥ ♥ Blackwhitepeopledating,yolasite.℃’○M ♥ ♥ – the black white single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier!xxcv