Zendaya’s Long, Lush Waves — Her Hairstylist Explains The Exact Look

Mon, October 28, 2013 3:25pm EDT by 9 Comments
Zendaya Hair Planet Hollywood
Theo Wargo/Entertainment/Getty Images

Zendaya’s hair looked amazing as she met fans and celebrated the upcoming release of her album and book at Planet Hollywood. Her hairstylist is breaking down the look just for you!

Zendaya was a real show-stopper at Planet Hollywood on October 14. She wore a black mascara and pink lip gloss. Her brows were expertly groomed. We loved her beauty look, but we loved her hair even more! Celeb stylist Brian Magallones styled Zendaya and is spilling his expert tips right here EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife.com!

Zendaya’s Hair At Planet Hollywood — Get Her Exact Look

Zendaya looked sophisticated and mature in her Etro outfit and Christian Louboutin shoes. Here’s what Brian told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY about the look:

“For Zendaya’s CD signing at Planet Hollywood in New York, I wanted her hair to look youthful and modern with lots of body and healthy shine, as I thought it would be a good compliment to her gorgeous Etro outfit. I started using Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener to her damp, naturally curly hair, and blow dried it straight using a large round bristle brush.

I then took 2 inch sections, starting underneath in the back, and wrapped each section around a 1 1/4 inch curling iron. I sprayed each section with Aveda Volumizing Tonic to help hold the waves without weighing them down.  I I kept the ends straight to give it a more natural look, and I alternated the direction of the wave with each section, which achieves more volume and a bit of a tousled effect. Once the whole head was curled, I brushed through with a Mason Pearson brush to relax the wave. I then used Tancho Pomade around her hairline to smooth away baby hairs, which I applied with a toothbrush for perfect control and application. I finished her look by holding it in place with Aveda Control Force Hairspray and a mist of Aveda Brilliant Spray-On Shine to keep her hair shining all day long!”

Are you loving Zendaya’s hair look, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Zendaya — Replay

– Dory Larrabee

More Zendaya Beauty News:

1. Zendaya As Cleopatra For Halloween — How To Get Her Costume Look
  2. Zendaya’s Bold Eyebrows — Get The Look
  3. Zendaya Coleman’s Gorgeous Natural Beauty — Get Her Makeup-Free Look

Clinton m lewis

Posted at 12:11 AM on May 21, 2014

I went to beauty school years ago I am expert on washing hair can I use your ave da gloss on your hair u can trust me

mariah

Posted at 8:26 PM on February 17, 2014

how do u get your hair like that?

kevin

Posted at 7:18 PM on December 15, 2013

Zendaya
Drear zendaya I know you ear the one to me you play basketball me to birthday me to you ear suite to me your eyes have a star in your eyes to shine on your show you ear my chirstmas my live for you all my heart for you you can’t meat I will eat for you and now a bout zendaya you ear on shake it up and more ps I love your eyes all this years you not know me I not know you your heart back in my I fell it in my mind your song part my soul I make a song name is shake shake me up this song a bout shake it up bella and zendaya shake my mind with heart with in soul always you get your back always with out you my heart thank of you every night of you I see your smile on your face every time I see you in my dream in my mind is crazy of you heart of future from your eyes have a star to shine on it all your live always all your live forever through to you all my live for you

jamie

Posted at 5:09 PM on November 20, 2013

I love your hair and music and everything u do!!:)

Tami Scott

Posted at 4:09 PM on October 30, 2013

Her hair is very pretty

bettege (@bette_ge)

Posted at 1:09 AM on October 29, 2013

o-worker’s mother makes $68 every hour on the laptop. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her pay check was $13836 just working on the laptop for a few hours. . >>>>>>>>>>> JOBS60.COM

mghkrtusdtg547

Posted at 9:43 PM on October 28, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbwet

Carly Peitel

Posted at 7:55 PM on October 28, 2013

Pretty girl, but would look better with “stick, straight” hair!

Samigget (@Samigget1)

Posted at 6:59 PM on October 28, 2013

my neighbor’s aunt makes $82/hr on the laptop. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $21868 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read Full Article>>>>>>> Rush64.COM