‘Teen Mom 3′ Preview: Briana DeJesus Storms Out On Her Mom

Mon, October 28, 2013 10:35am EST by 10 Comments
Teen Mom 3 Preview
Courtesy of MTV

jim

Posted at 4:46 PM on November 19, 2013

briana and her family are nothing but TRASH, that really came to light on the ck up episode
Run Devon, run really really fast

Sandrab4

Posted at 8:27 PM on November 4, 2013

Briana’s mom is overly controlling. As far as I’ve seen, briana has taken care of her daughter all the way. It’s not healthy to try to force a young mom to stay indoors all day all night, every day every night. She deserves a break here & there…

chocchic

Posted at 2:02 PM on October 29, 2013

Briana is a hypocrite.. if it weren’t for her mom and her child would not be properly cares for.

Julie

Posted at 12:42 PM on October 29, 2013

Sorry but this chick who is 18yrs old needs to start acting like an 18yr old especially since she has a baby. Her mother babies the crap out of her. Out of all 3 Teen Mom shows this chick drives nuts more than any other even Farrah.

Savannah

Posted at 12:05 AM on October 29, 2013

Its funny cause if brianna was grown her mom would have no problem watching nova like every grandparent yea she is a teen with a kid so tha means she cant have a life thats wrong her sister got preagnant so who is she to judge her sister its bull talking about tryin to help her ppl have to make their own mistakes i had a kid at fourteen let her b her make mistakes and learn from them cuse judging her is just gonna push her to crazier things than wanting to go on dates.

Keisha

Posted at 12:36 AM on October 29, 2013

I don’t think anyone should be taking there baby or child on dates,none of these guys should ever meet these children until the mom’s and grandparents get to know them and check them out. Most children abused/murders are done by new boyfriends/husbands when women have there children around these guys. My daughter is 21 years old and three months away from my first grandson. If she and her boyfriend broke-up I would be happily babysitting my grandson and if she went out with someone more than a few times her dad and I would check him out like we were with the CIA,FBI and any other alphabetical government abbreviations you could imagine. My daughter has always gotten our opinion on anyone she thought about dating and I’m sure that will never change. No one should involve children until they know someone for quite some time. It may not stop these crazy people from hurting our children or grandchildren but would without a doubt put the odds more in favor of there safety.

Damn!

Posted at 1:12 AM on October 29, 2013

@Keisha, You are a great mom and soon to be Grandmother.
I had a friend that would bring home one night stands she met at the club!
When her kids were asleep in the next room. How dumb is that?
I can’tstand women that are so damn desperate to have a man, that they don’t take the time to get to know a guy before bringing him around her kids.
These guys could be serial killers, pedophiles and such.
I told her to stop, and why.She did butstill made bad decisions when it came to men.
I still think Brianna needs to think about her child andher education. I don’t see anything wrong with hanging with her friends from time to time. But she shouldn’t be thinking about dating.
If she does date she should know the guy for at least 3 months before he mets her daughter.
And he should not babysit the child for at least a year, if they are in a serious relationship. But that’s just me.

jules

Posted at 11:07 PM on October 28, 2013

Briana needs tO take her baby on her dates cuz the same way she wants to getbout her mom and sister want to do the same. Briana should have thought about that before she got pregnant cuz I think she believes it’s someone else job to watch Her Baby.

Damn!

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 28, 2013

She made her bed, now she has to lay in it!
She could’ve been out enjoying her younger years baby free, but no!
She chose to have that baby. She chose to keep that baby. Now she has to be a mother to that baby.
Her mother is putting a roof over her head and food in both of their mouths. The least she can do is to be a good mother to that child she chose to have.
This is what these teen girls don’t understand. Those teen boys that talked you out of the panties can do whatever the hell they want. You will be the one raising the baby and have to give up a lot of the things you wanted to do, while he hangs with friends and dates other girls.
I’m glad her mom is telling her to get her priorities straight. If she doesn’t she may end up with another baby she isn’t ready for.
Although I do think she could watch the baby a couple of times a month so she could hang with friends. She definately shouldn’t be dating though.

mskc

Posted at 10:25 AM on November 19, 2013

Brianna and her family are so sickening where and who do they think they are, the way they talk to devon how to they think he can be a father they way they cruse and Brianna got the nastiesent mouth. I wish Devon was some kin 2me.I had been his Mom I would have made sure that her mom was arrested when she pushed him had he pushed her he would have been arrested. Alonsl three of these women need d somebody to set them straight. what make women think they can make all the decisions. Devon need to take a copy of the show to court and show what he goes through with these three crazy—-women. Brianna is a hot mess.