Eminem & Rihanna Release Sexy New Song ‘Monster’ — Listen

Mon, October 28, 2013 9:17pm EST by 13 Comments
Eminem Pictures
Courtesy of Shady Records/FameFlyNet

On Oct. 28, rap artist Eminem released ‘Monster’ featuring Rihanna — the second single off of his upcoming album ‘The Marshall Mathers LP 2′, which is set to hit the shelves Nov. 5. Listen here and sound off below!

It’s official! Eminem, 41, is making a comeback and his fans couldn’t be happier. “Monster” is less intense than “Bezerk,” his first track off of The Marshall Mathers LP 2, but it definitely doesn’t disappoint! And how could it, with Rihanna singing the hook? Read on for all the details.

Rihanna & Eminem: ‘Monster’ — Listen To Their Sexy New Song

Detroit native Eminem is no stranger to making great music! Known for his controversial lyrics and outlandish music videos, he speaks his mind and delivers effortlessly on his latest song, “Monster”. Rihanna, 25, glazes the pop-rock, up-tempo track with her raw, edgy vocals.

Eminem gets in touch with his inner self on the song, discussing the pressures of fame. Check out the lyrics below.

Eminem Featuring Rihanna: “Monster” Lyrics:

[Hook: Rihanna]

I’m friends with the monster that’s under my bed

Get along with the voices inside of my head

You trying to save me, stop holding your breath

And you think I’m crazy. Yeah, you think I’m crazy

[Verse 1: Eminem]

I wanted the fame, but not the cover of Newsweek

Oh well, guess beggars can’t be choosey

Wanted to receive attention for my music Wanted to be left alone,

public excuse me Been wanting my cake, I need it too,

wanting it both ways Fame may be a balloon cause my ego inflated

When I blew seep it was confusing Cause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leaf

Abused ink, used it as a tool when I blew steam

Hit the lottery, oh wee

With what I gave up to get was bittersweet

It was like winning a huge meet

Ironic, cause I think I’m getting so huge I need a shrink

I’m beginning to lose sleep: one sheep, two sheep

Going cuckoo and cuckier as Kool Keith

But I’m actually weirder than you think

Of course,  “Monster” is set to be a huge hit on the charts!  This isn’t the first time Eminem has featured our bad girl RiRi on a record. In 2010, the duo dropped the #1 hit single “Love The way You Lie”, off of his seventh studio album Recovery. And Rihanna featured Eminem on “Numb”, a track off of her seventh studio album, Unapologetic (2012).

The hot duo continues to give their fans amazing music, and hopefully, this song won’t be their last collaboration!

Eminem Disses Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom on ‘Bezerk’

Eminem released “Bezerk” during the MTV Awards on Aug 25. In true Em fashion, he dissed a few celebrities including Khloe Kardashian, 29 and Lamar Odom, 33. He shot a low blow about Khloe’s physical appearance, referencing her as the “ugly Kadarshian.”

All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo

With the ugly Kadarshian

Lamar, oh sorry yo, we done both set the bar low

Bars hard, drugs hard thought that’s the past

Eminem also slammed Britney Spears‘ ex, Kevin Federline, saying, “So baby make just like K-Fed and let yourself go, let yourself go.”

Ouch — harsh words, Eminem!

So, HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Eminem’s new record? Share your thoughts below!

– Faith Egbuonu

More Eminem News:

1. Eminem Premieres New Music Video For ‘Berzerk’ — Watch
  2. Eminem’s Awkward Appearance During Michigan-Notre Dame Game
  3. Eminem Disses Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom In New Song ‘Berzerk’

Smarty

Posted at 5:34 AM on October 21, 2014

Yeah i m friend with the monster i love <3 <3

Ranjan Baleri

Posted at 7:50 AM on January 15, 2014

Awesime song the monster…!! Just loved it…:-*

LOLA

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 5, 2013

HATERS the more you bad mouth RI the more she prosper. You haters are a bunch of poor losers.

beanie

Posted at 8:41 PM on November 3, 2013

I only bought the song because he gave a shout out to Russell Wilson. Go SEAHAWKS!! I’m bored of the song already.

badbadleroy brown

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 31, 2013

Could somebody please send this song, The Monster, to Chris Brown and let him STUDY it? You would have thought he wrote it! Remember the “monsters” he painted on his house? Now tell me this song does not describe him! (oops, my bad). Well, that’s not fair! uh-oh, uh-oh!

whatsweb

Posted at 11:57 AM on October 29, 2013

Reblogged this on WhatsWeb.

franz

Posted at 10:54 AM on October 29, 2013

wow

profit555wer

Posted at 2:03 AM on October 29, 2013

Love sees no color. My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO~~~ ( MixédPartner.c0m ) ~ Successful online dating site..Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Join us to have a special mixed relationship.sdf

abe

Posted at 12:06 AM on October 29, 2013

well, at least Eminem is behind the controle systems.

C.boardman

Posted at 10:07 PM on October 28, 2013

So glad to hear him come back to the real eminem! I laugh when I hear his lyrics, I get him. No one should take offense, it is just a record. I am glad to get to listen to genius again. Thx.

Leez pwky

Posted at 10:07 PM on October 28, 2013

Nice song

Leslie

Posted at 9:52 PM on October 28, 2013

Another #1 for the queen, this is fire.

mghkrtusdtg547

Posted at 9:45 PM on October 28, 2013

Welcome to———- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.0rg ——–The best and largest Interracial dating site for Black Men Dating White Women or White men Seeking Black Women online! Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join us everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.. If you are single , Try a try.xcbxcbxcb