Prince George Shares Cute Smile With Kate Middleton & Prince William

Mon, October 28, 2013 10:05am EDT by 10 Comments
Prince George Family Photo
JASON BELL /CAMERA PRESS/Redux

Tina Sights

Posted at 3:30 PM on October 30, 2013

Did the Royals noticed that baby George has brown eyes? Kate and everyone in the royal family has blue or green eyes… I find it very strange that baby George has brown eyes..a beutiful baby, but it does make you wonder if Kate has been getting smitten elsewhere. Im sure we will findout soon, after all, the unvailing of a new royal is very important, people are questioning the new arrival’s latest pictures…I don’t believe Kate has brown eyes… I have seen her childhood pics, it does not appear her or her parents have dark eyes. I think it is very important I cant finish crochetting this “welcome new royal” throw pillow until I find out.

Stacy

Posted at 11:11 PM on October 28, 2013

I think this a lovely photo and shows the amazing bond between the new family!
I highly doubt anyone who has made criticisms towards Will and Kate have ever seen them in person, let alone had a conversation or gotten to know them personally.

Kate

Posted at 10:24 PM on October 28, 2013

Do you get weird vibes from that couple ? I do ! Wax museum ? Fake parents ? Surrogate mother for George ? Something is wrong.

FKDupRoyals

Posted at 10:21 PM on October 28, 2013

SO FAKE. They received so many negative comments online for seeming unconnected with George, and this photo is them trying to repair the damage. But it looks so forced, and Kate looks frightening, like “The Joker”….. and unnatural,again. Not maternal. William looks odd too.
Middleton always seemed so stiff and cold with the baby, even in the photos her father took, she wasn’t even looking at the baby. Made me think twice about the surrogate rumors, along with the bizarre details surrounding the pregnancy/birth. Like, what woman wears 6 inch wedgies 24 hours after giving birth ?Why did William say “we’ve just seen him for the first time” if they’d been with the baby 24 hours by then ? Surrogate ? Fake “baby tummies” ? Or perhaps Middleton doesn’t even like children yet agreed to breed. She’d probably have kids she didn’t even want, in return for prestige and titles.

sweetkissesx

Posted at 12:56 PM on January 2, 2014

Shut the f u c k up. Take your trash talking and rumours elsewhere, I hear 4Chan is looking for new trolls.

Lina

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 29, 2014

Get a life, you look stupid and desperate

rose brace

Posted at 3:33 PM on October 28, 2013

It was lovely to seen the photo’s of the royal family with the middletons and with the fourh heirs to the thrown my favourite picture is of wills and Kate and George together.

FKDupRoyals

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 28, 2013

The “thrown” ???????????

Jane

Posted at 12:56 PM on October 28, 2013

Wow too much photoshop!!! Kate and will are always like robots, not natural at alL!! What a boringggggggg christening!!

FKDupRoyals

Posted at 10:22 PM on October 28, 2013

There really is something wrong with Waity. I’ve never liked her at all. Unlike Diana, who was warm and magnetic. Yes they’ve been photoshopping her like crazy. Her face looks bad lately…next it will be plastic surgery / face lift.