Kim Kardashian Admits She Checked Out Her Crotch After Giving Birth

Mon, October 28, 2013 11:30am EDT by 9 Comments

Kim freely admitted to doing what a lot of new moms might think of doing — she checked out her own crotch with a mirror after giving birth to see what it looked like! Then, she updated viewers on what she thought about it.

Kim Kardashian revealed on Keeping Up With The Kardashians that the first thing that she did after getting home from the hospital with newborn North West was get out a mirror and check out her business. We wonder what Kanye West thought of her T.M.I. admission!

Kim Kardashian Birth — Checks Crotch With Mirror On ‘KUWTK’

Kim revealed a shockingly intimate detail about her life on KUWTK. “When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vag[ina] in the mirror,” Kim admitted to her sister Khloe Kardashian

So what’s the verdict? “It looks better looking than before,” Kim decided.

Even though Kim gave birth to her daughter early after suffering pre-birth health complications, she explained that “labor was honestly the easiest thing ever.” “I did not feel one thing,” she said of the experience. “Like, it was not hard.”

Kim Kardashian Admits: My Life Is ‘An Open Book’

Kim is definitely not shy about talking about her life — even her oversharing moments! When opening up about her post-baby philosophy with Khloe, she said “I’m still an open book and I still share my life.” This openness does not apply to little Nori, however — Kim wants her daughter to be able to have a private life.

What do YOU think, HollyMoms? Do you think it’s weird or normal that Kim checked out her crotch after giving birth? Are you shocked that she admitted it on the show?

WATCH: ‘KUWTK’ — Kim Kardashian Going Into Labor

– HL Staff

More Kim Kardashian & North West ‘KUWTK’ News:

1. ‘KUWTK’ Recap: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To North West
  2. ‘KUWTK’ Preview: Kim Kardashian’s Nursery Stresses Kourtney Kardashian
  3. ‘KUWTK’ Preview: Kim Kardashian Giving Birth & Can’t Find Her Mom

Lolo

Posted at 2:51 AM on October 29, 2013

This side is obsessed with this girl period. She’s definitely HEADlines to them. SMH at the annoyance

therightwingofchickens

Posted at 1:20 AM on October 29, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To The Right Wing Of Chickens.

Jessica

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 28, 2013

I thought she had an emergency c-section…

Courtney

Posted at 7:31 PM on October 28, 2013

who cares this isn’t news many women do that after giving birth. besides Kim & Co are lying about how early North was born she wasn’t 5 weeks early weighing 4lbs 15oz more like 3.5 like Gracie McGraw 16 years earlier and she’s also lying about having Toxemia had that really been the case she would’ve been on bed rest and taking baeta blockers to lower her blood pressure ask Mariah Carey and the baby also would’ve had to stay in the neonatal intensive care unit mtwo weeks not five days

JJ

Posted at 6:38 PM on October 28, 2013

Geez hollywoodlife…. maybe you can obsess a little more about Kim Kartrashian!!! Who cares about her friggin hooch, do you think she is the only woman who has ever given birth???? Gotten engaged???? Blah blah blah!!1

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 28, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

guest

Posted at 12:20 PM on October 28, 2013

That is not unusual.

Do You!

Posted at 11:57 AM on October 28, 2013

I did that too, after my first baby.
They had to cut me because of his big head:)
I wanted to see what the stiches looked like.
I took a mirror after getting out of the bath and took a look.

hahaha

Posted at 11:50 AM on October 28, 2013

Wow it was not hard, maybe yours is too wide cause so many niggas