‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: An Epic Kiss Leads To A Shocking Discovery

Sun, October 27, 2013 9:25pm EST by 26 Comments
Once Upon A Time Hook Emma Kiss
Courtesy of ABC

Splashstorm

Posted at 12:53 AM on November 26, 2013

I’d rather Hook and Pan kiss! :D Those two have incredible chemistry!

Danielle

Posted at 1:14 AM on November 4, 2013

Swnfire all the way neal is willing to fight for her and he believes there’s hope so there u have it besides emma admitted she loved him and will always love him I think Neal has learned his lesson and will never leave her again

call911please!

Posted at 4:26 AM on November 2, 2013

it was cool that emma and hook kissed each other on their sexy lips

Brie

Posted at 10:02 PM on November 1, 2013

I am definitely “Hooked” on …well… HOOK!! Colin is the best Captain Hook I have ever seen and that is saying something since Dustin Hoffman did a fair job before that. I especially loved the kiss between Hook and Emma although the longer I watch the series the less I actually like Emma’s character and the more addicted I get to Killian. I am still torn between which one I want her to end up with though.

lizzie

Posted at 9:04 AM on October 29, 2013

Captain Swan has so much potential to be a great story building. It’s too bad if the writer didn’t take it.

sam

Posted at 12:16 AM on October 29, 2013

More Hook and Emma please…Captain Swan on their epic journey to love.

SwineFire

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 28, 2013

Enjoy it while you can fangirls because Emma and Neal will be back.

Lisa Johnston (@LisaJohnstonmum)

Posted at 4:16 PM on October 28, 2013

Love Love LOVING the growing romance of Captain Swan!!! Emma and HOOK forever!

sammy

Posted at 3:58 PM on October 28, 2013

Eh. Where’s the “other” option? Because honestly, neither of those dudes are going to be Emma’s endgame romance. Emma and Regina all the way!

splashstorm

Posted at 12:56 AM on November 26, 2013

I need an “other” option too. Hook x Pan, or what about Hook x Neal? Both of those are more ideal for me than either Swanfire or Captain Swan. ^____^

Tachi

Posted at 3:15 PM on October 28, 2013

Captain Swan kiss – ” ’bout bloody time” I’M SO HAPPY

Tessa

Posted at 2:41 PM on October 28, 2013

Captain Swan all the way – they have the awesome chemistry. Neal is the past – Hook/Killian is the future.

Daria J. Wayne (@DariaJWayne)

Posted at 2:58 PM on October 28, 2013

Paige recently got a nice year old Chevrolet Equinox SUV from only workin part-time on a home pc. official statement>>> Fb39.COM

Gunclinging

Posted at 12:46 PM on October 28, 2013

Ok so first Hook was doing it with Henry’s Gramma and got his hand cut off for it… now Hook wants to boink Henry’s Mom… First Gramma then Mom… first the hand… next the pecker.

Lulu

Posted at 3:28 PM on October 28, 2013

Wow! Gimme a break with your outdated religious moral code and grow up. What you wrote is disgusting.

Jessica

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 28, 2013

its fantastic Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month . Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out POW6.COM

Janine

Posted at 12:09 PM on October 28, 2013

LOVED the episode last night! I love Emma/Hook together and the way they are setting it up really does look like it will be a True Love match. With all the ‘You will never be with her.’ and ‘She will never care about you.’ Ummm… using the word NEVER usually means sooner rather than later. ;D Can’t wait!

Shelley

Posted at 12:00 PM on October 28, 2013

While I enjoyed the episode the kiss in itself was very uneventful. I enjoy when characters have a certain chemistry and these two certainly do not. The kiss was very forced.

As for the rest of the show it was enlightening to see the origins of Hook! Nice to know he’s a good guy gone bad…lol. I’d love to see Rumple and Pans story. I wonder if a kiss will save Charming? I’m sure it’ll come up soon. In the meantime I’m ready to get the heck away from Neverland and back to Storybrooke!

Bree

Posted at 10:54 AM on October 28, 2013

I have waited for Captain Swan to happen since the beginning. I am a very happy person right now. The episode was brilliant! I had high expectations coming in but was still pleasantly surprised. Very well done! One of my favorite episodes.

xczzxwrycbn658

Posted at 10:23 AM on October 28, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.vbmvbm

purple

Posted at 1:06 AM on October 28, 2013

Ew Emma and hook new
Emma and Neal are ment 4 each other

Benerese

Posted at 11:22 PM on October 27, 2013

You missed the best option in your little “Who Should Emma End Up With?” poll…
Regina.

Chermyra

Posted at 12:35 AM on October 28, 2013

I can’t believe they kissed I watched today and captain hooks brother died

OUAT fan

Posted at 10:36 PM on October 27, 2013

Don’t get me wrong I love hook but I want emma to be with neal more Swanfire!!!

Oncer

Posted at 10:27 PM on October 27, 2013

captainswan is so hot!

B. Nico

Posted at 10:16 PM on October 27, 2013

I am all about Captain Swan. Sorry Neal! If we don’t leave Neverland soon, I can only guess that they’re all going to end up sitting around sharing Hook’s rum in desperation. Not even Castaway left me so desperate to see the backside of a shoreline.