Miley Cyrus Twerks Again In Hilarious New ‘SNL’ Skit — Video

Sun, October 27, 2013 9:46am EDT by 15 Comments
Miley Cyrus Twerking
Courtesy of NBC

miley cyrus boobs

Posted at 11:26 AM on December 27, 2013

Its as you master my head! You appear to comprehend a lot in regards to this, just like you authored it inside it something like that. I’m sure you can do with a few per cent for you to pressure the content property a small amount, nevertheless rather than this, this really is great website. A fantastic study. I’m going to definitely be backside.

j j jones

Posted at 5:29 PM on December 4, 2013

That’s just plain wrong don’t see why people hate there own race so much they set out to destroy two at once I know Ur going say I’m a biggot or a racist exactly why I decided not to have any kids so I won’t have care as much but this little trend still sickens me

Josh

Posted at 9:50 AM on October 31, 2013

haha Got to love her!!!

K

Posted at 9:32 PM on October 27, 2013

I’d love to tell you what I think of the video, but all your videos are “not available in your location”.. Please stop doing that..

Susan M. Porch (@SusanMPorch)

Posted at 9:36 PM on October 27, 2013

before I looked at the draft 4 ($)9462, I be certain that…my… brother had been actualy receiving money in their spare time on their apple laptop.. there aunt had bean doing this less than 10 months and resantly cleared the loans on there apartment and bourt themselves a Land Rover Defender. my explanation… Fb39.COM

Lui

Posted at 5:32 PM on October 27, 2013

Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I started 7 months ago, and now my monthly income is around $8k. Here’s the source Jobs95.COM

Roince (@Roince1)

Posted at 4:56 PM on October 27, 2013

my best friend’s half-sister makes $76 hourly on the internet. She has been fired for nine months but last month her check was $20745 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website…x.co/2fQ7M

Chi

Posted at 12:34 PM on October 27, 2013

Ha Ha Ha….keep it up, Miley, you did well…..suck it, haters.

George

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 27, 2013

I think it is awesome she can laugh at herself! You go girl!

Vicki

Posted at 12:17 PM on October 27, 2013

Funny ! Very very funny!

abe

Posted at 11:01 AM on October 27, 2013

just feel sorry for her, nothing more.

Sony Harper

Posted at 11:17 AM on October 27, 2013

●►●►●►●►▶❶>Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do,
●►●►●►●►▶>❶>❶❶●►●►http://x.co/2fBw2
Go to website and click Home tab for more details…
Have a bright future….

this video clip iherb.com coupon

Posted at 6:16 AM on February 6, 2014

If you are going for finest contents like me, only visit this web
site everyday for the reason that it presents quality contents, thanks

Mare

Posted at 12:22 PM on October 27, 2013

Come on abe lighten up! It is SNL its suppose to be funny!

jojo

Posted at 10:23 AM on October 27, 2013

Love sees no color. My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO~~~ ❤ MixedPartner.c0m ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! Join us to have a special mixed relationship.sfgedg