Chris Brown Arrested For Felony Assault & Jailed

Sun, October 27, 2013 11:04am EDT by 67 Comments

Oh no! Chris was arrested in Washington D.C. on Oct. 27 for allegedly attacking a man outside of his hotel. He is reportedly still in custody and will remain in jail for at least another day. Read on.

Chris Brown is in the middle of another controversy after being arrested on Oct. 27 for allegedly punching a man outside of his hotel in Washington D.C. And with the singer still on probation for his 2009 assault case involving Rihanna, Chris could be headed to prison.

Chris Brown Arrested For Assault

Chris allegedly attacked the man in question outside of the W Hotel and punched him in the face, according to TMZ. Chris was accompanied by his bodyguard, who has also been arrested.

A Public Informations Officer for the Metropolitan Police Department told HollywoodLife.com exclusively:

Chris Brown was arrested at 4:25 this morning in front of the W hotel. Chris along with Chris Hollosy were involved in a physical altercation with an adult male, and both were charged with felony assault.

Chris was reportedly coming from a party-hosting gig at Park and 14th nightclub — though law enforcement has reportedly claimed that Chris did not appear to be under the influence of any substances at the time of the confrontation, TMZ reports.

The fight allegedly broke out when two men tried to jump into a photo Chris was taking with a couple of female fans, according to TMZ. Chris reportedly said, “I’m not into this gay s**t, I’m into boxing” and then threw a punch at one of the guys.

Chris is reportedly still in custody and the alleged victim is being evaluated at a D.C. hospital. The man is claiming to be injured. His name is not being released because he is considered a witness.

The police spokesperson also told HollywoodLife.com that Chris is scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 28.

Chris Brown: Could He Go To Jail?

This could be a huge problem for Chris if the man presses charges or if he’s indicted for felony assault. He is currently still serving his probation sentence for assaulting Rihanna in 2009, and a felony charge could be considered a violation of that. If that is determined to be the case, then Chris could face up to four years in prison, according to TMZ.

HollywoodLife.com has reached out to Chris’ reps, and is waiting on a statement.

This is obviously a developing story, so make sure to tune in to stay updated.

WATCH: Chris Brown Calls Rihanna A Slut On ‘I’m Still’

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Chris Brown News:

1. Chris Brown: Did He Diss Rihanna Again, Claiming She Used Him?
  2. Chris Brown Previews Racy Track ‘Sex You Up’ After Rihanna Diss – Listen
  3. Chris Brown Doesn’t Care If Rihanna Is Hurt By His Rap Diss

teambreezy

Posted at 1:58 AM on October 28, 2013

Chris! Control yourself!!! Im so upset right now!!

Lui

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 27, 2013

Since I started with my online business, I earn $62 every 15 minutes! My best friend has been averaging 11k for months now and he works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do Jobs95.COM

earthwaterairfire

Posted at 4:58 PM on October 27, 2013

… Could’ve been somebody’s son.

Roince (@Roince1)

Posted at 4:55 PM on October 27, 2013

my best friend’s half-sister makes $76 hourly on the internet. She has been fired for nine months but last month her check was $20745 just working on the internet for a few hours. hop over to this website…x.co/2fQ6U

mollie

Posted at 4:15 PM on October 27, 2013

When is this douche bag gonna learn!? never! Where is his mother to help him? she’s back at home sat there worried about her son but he pushed her away, unfollowed her on twitter, then he cries for help saying that he wants to change takes one step forward and three steps backwards.

tep

Posted at 3:57 PM on October 27, 2013

I’m praying for you chris! I think this whole situation is being misunderstood & I think ppl knows chris’s court dates & tryna set him up using his heartship against him in his time of needs. Well least it’s not a female this time…glad ’bout that. I hope he doesn’t gets jailed under this cra that’s all it is. Story says Chris was tryna be polite to his fans when this man jumped in to create a mess with Chris & I beieve it. Chris been good & cleaning up real nice….been along time coming but how come he gotta hurt more cause of his current situation he had out with Kae?! Ppl ain’t gon b happy least he pay up 4real over RiRi’s case. #TeamBreezy

Seriously pt 2

Posted at 4:28 PM on October 27, 2013

Wow, someone needs to brush up on his/her grammar. Any who, Chris Brown has had issue upon issue over the last two years all of which were his own fault. There is no misunderstanding, that boy should have been in jail a long time ago.

love Chile

Posted at 2:49 PM on October 27, 2013

This could be a good thing….hey some people have to learn their lesson the hard way……a little time in the pen will help him realize just how blessed he is…

Ramzax21 o

Posted at 2:12 PM on October 27, 2013

that Was today in Washion,DC early in the morning @ 4;27am @ a hotel and the man who chris breezy punch is a 35 year old man they were fighting over something

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:01 PM on October 27, 2013

HL I have noticed that you guy don’t post some of my comments, I guess the truth hurts huh?? You allow a Psychopath like @Cloudy to write crap all day about a SUPERSTAR though??? smh Anyway like I said before CB is an IDIOT, the leeches and concubine will be his downfall they are NOTHING more than a bunch of ENABLERS and MULES………That’s what you get when you disrespect the 2 women in your life that truly loved you unconditionally……CB needs to clean house ASAP!!!! Hopefully this wake up call for him if he had just accepted RIH’S help he wouldn’t be where he his right now, but as the saying goes “Who can’t hear will feel”………..I am almost sure his a$$ is feeling it right now, CB get rid of the dead weight they are drowning you………….smfh

Tina

Posted at 8:23 PM on October 27, 2013

They publish everything except comments with uncensored curse words, maybe that’s it.

whatsweb

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 27, 2013

Reblogged this on WhatsWeb.

Faithfully

Posted at 1:45 PM on October 27, 2013

A piece of uneducated trash is acting like a piece of uneducated trash, what’s the big surprise? He’ll get a few months probation max, then get back to making garbage music and beating people up because that’s all he knows how to do.

Renee

Posted at 1:12 PM on October 27, 2013

Welp!!! we all saw this coming and I said this a few days ago that the end was near for him, when you dishonor your Mother the Karma is swift and relentless, I CANNOT feel sorry for him, he is reckless, and he is disrespectful to women and it was only a matter of time. I will say this, these stars need to stop coming to DC, every single time a celeb comes to DC there is some mess, those idiots in DC are a hot f*cking mess, can’t stand them. I live in the DMV and I make it my business to go into DC for work only and out of there, there are a bunch of ignorant hoodrats in their they have NOTHING to lose and they have an envious mentality, they dislike anyone that is successful, and I mean that of just regular successful working people as well. I feel bad for his mother, that’s the best I can say, at least she is only a few hours down the road, I bet the same mother he turned his back on the other day is the first one at that jail today. Where is OHB. SMDH

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 1:16 PM on October 27, 2013

#Sandra Renee Duncan. You just said yesterday you were going to stop coming here, giving him “free promo,” but yet here you are again with yer psycho ramblings. No one takes your ramblings seriously or even read them for that matter. You’ve been busted/exposed. We wonder WHY you care so much? Why are you still harboring resentment after all of this time? Let it go sweetie.

Layla

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 27, 2013

SHUT UP SUNNYATUM!!! NO ONE TAKE YOUR BULLS SERIOUSLY HOE!!! YOU DON’T ARE IN THE LEVEL THIS WOMANS…YOU CAN’T SEAT WITH US…NO NO EVEN…NEVER….I HATE DUMB PEOPLES….GO…GO TALK WITH YOUR DUMB CONCUMBINE…NO HERE WITH SMART WOMANS…NO AND NO!!! BYE!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

WHAT A HELL GUYS!!!??!?!??! WHERE FROM SO BAD ENERGY AND BULLS…DUMB AS HELL MAY GOD!!!

THE BOY IN JAIL AND THAT SICCK ATTENTTION HOE DOING A THING FOR GOSSIP NEWS AND THEY WANT GLORIFY THAT, NO WAY….MORE SMART, MORE SMART WORLD….

#POORSUNNY

Renee

Posted at 2:30 PM on October 27, 2013

Look b*tch. I don’t know who the f*ck sandra duncan is, but I know your idiot a** is always from 1 website to the other making comments about Chris and Kae and Rihanna, how about you take your ignorant a** and go find a job, you are busy worshiping people who are leeches, and the other with anger management issues, b*tch don’t come for me If I did not send for you. Stupid b*tch. It is very clear what I said in my comment, it is not questionable, it is fact, he has defied his mother and turned his back on her publicly after she has had his back, that will bring you bad karma, and a stupid b*tch like you have bad karma all up around you for the ignorant sh*t that you spew ever day on these blogs, now go crawl back in the sewer you came out of and stay kill the urge to respond to me.

Tina

Posted at 8:21 PM on October 27, 2013

@Layla. A couple of corrections. Its women when you talk about more than one female, not womans; its sit and not seat; people not peoples; concubine not concumbine; my not may; attention not attenttion… Who’s dumb ”peoples” now?

ROGER 4555

Posted at 8:52 PM on October 27, 2013

@SunnyAutumn Anybody is allowed to come on here as much as they WANT….. People are ALLOWED to change their minds….. U just mad CB told Kaehoe she couldn’t move back in…. I hope CB is reflecting on all of his bad behavior of late 24 hours in a jail cell looking at the walls should at least HUMBLE HIM…. I know I said I’m done with CB but I changed my MIND….. I’m praying for U CB….

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:32 PM on October 27, 2013

@Renee
There are right there on the tour bus, waiting for him to get release so that they can suck him dry some more…………..They won’t stop until his 6 feet under it’s a DAMN shame……………..smfh

abe

Posted at 1:10 PM on October 27, 2013

he is in the middle of his puberty or so?
…..LET HIM COOL OFF IN JAIL.(or kindergarten)

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 12:37 PM on October 27, 2013

What about finding out the details first, before jumping to conclusions? Then react to that. His team is saying the guy bum rushed his tour bus and security tossed him out. Others are saying he fought him in the street. Did Chris fight the dude or did secrity fight the dude? Chris and his crew are all probably being questioned. This guy ran to the police station, saying Chris beat him up. Was that true or did he mean security. Was he looking for a come up? We don’t know. Of course, the media is gonna put their spin on it to sensationalize it. That’s their job.

ivan

Posted at 12:48 PM on October 27, 2013

I agree with you. The facts may turn out to be not what the media is saying now. I have seen this over and over.

ROGER 4555

Posted at 9:04 PM on October 27, 2013

@ivan We may very well find out this a fabricated story….. This man may be trying to get money off of CB….. But like the F. Ocean case the cousin said Hood hit him and he is suing C.Brown he says Hood is employed by C.Brown…… If it turns out somebody in C.Brown’s employ hit this man he is still going to sue C.Brown but maybe CB wouldn’t have violated his parole…. I’m glad CB is in jail for 24 hours he needs to check his self before he wreck his self….. TRUTH

Holly

Posted at 12:35 PM on October 27, 2013

Omg….please dear God…everyone needs to rally a d support Chris now. He needs our love more than anything. He needs help. We need to stand by him. He needs love and not from Kookoo train.

corrina williams

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 27, 2013

No he needs all of our love,especially kae.without kae,he gonna continue to do what he doing!he seriously needs kae back,before he lashes out again and ends up committing a murder!!he losing his mind over this breakup,a lot of guys do that.some guys handle breakup easily(Justin bieber,Robert pattison)but son don’t.some guys use anger to get rid of the pain and heartbreak.and Chris is one of the.he was so good since may,when he got with kae.but they broke up,so now he losing it again!!

Holly

Posted at 1:36 PM on October 27, 2013

Cortina how can you be so sure she’s good for him? I see he is getti g worse. My baby Chris needs our help. I wish I could go comfort him right now. I’ve always his music and his style. It’s killing me right now. I k ow I’m no one next to him but I feel so my pain. He’s really a good guy deep down. Stay strong Chris. You will shine bright again. #tearsfallingfrommyeyes

Layla

Posted at 3:06 PM on October 27, 2013

CORTINA…………AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEWWWW!!! CORTINA!!!!!! THIS DUMBS HOES HERE DEFENDIG THE INDEFENDING IS FUNNY AS HELL!!! CORTINA WILLIAMS!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

charming

Posted at 4:07 PM on October 27, 2013

@ corrina williams your’e free to speak ,its your opinion

ROGER 4555

Posted at 9:07 PM on October 27, 2013

@Holly TRUE!!!!!! But Chris needed a wake up CALL…. This 1 is ringing LOUD I hope Chris is paying attention it’s time to DROP the Gang Bangers Leeches and Users ………. Basically all of #OHB and the HOES that hang around him and them…..

ROGER 4555

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 27, 2013

@Holly U are right Chris needs help…… But Chris has got to want the help and be open to it… Maybe now he will see what his Mother has been trying to tell him….Let all of the users leeches bumbs and hanger ons GO…..Namely #OHB out here bumbing crew

annbarb

Posted at 11:52 AM on October 27, 2013

HL? you people just want Chris to go to jail so so bad! Crazy if he does i’ll never support none of you’ll again! their is no use to? bye.

Ayana Rashed

Posted at 11:50 AM on October 27, 2013

Reblogged this on Imarashed.

sesay

Posted at 11:34 AM on October 27, 2013

sad he need to change or stop going to places where people are trying to make him mad.

annbarb

Posted at 11:56 AM on October 27, 2013

BE HIM? OKAY HE CAN’T EVEN BREATHE I BET SOMEONE PUT THAT MAN THIER TO MESS CHRIS UP! AMERICA IS EVIL! ITS GOING DOWN SOON ANYWAY.

Denise

Posted at 11:24 AM on October 27, 2013

Rock bottom! Where are your friends,Kae ever the opportunist, Ooh baby I’m your ride or die,

Lisa

Posted at 11:23 AM on October 27, 2013

Good. About time these kids learn their lesson. GROW UP!

goodkid

Posted at 11:23 AM on October 27, 2013

His album is flopping for sure now

annbarb

Posted at 11:58 AM on October 27, 2013

WHY NUT -GOODKID- GET LOST HERE GO AGAIN WITH A NEW —-BUTT-HEAD–ON THIS BLOG GO AND DOWN YOURSELF MAYBE IT WILL BE YOU NEXT AND THAT STILL AIN’T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRIS BEING A MAN AND DEFENDING HIM SELF AS A MAN HEAR ME CLEARLY AND IM BUYING HIS ALBUM ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!@ THATS NOT STOPPING FROM BUYING HIS ALBUM!

corrina williams

Posted at 11:13 AM on October 27, 2013

Oh maybe kae will get him out if he gets in jail!!

eleina

Posted at 11:39 AM on October 27, 2013

……with what money…..exactly!

corrina williams

Posted at 11:51 AM on October 27, 2013

With the money she gets from modeling!!!

eleina

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 27, 2013

What money?! OOH ok, the one he gets from Chris…yeah, I don’t think that she could pay her own rent with that money!

ROGER 4555

Posted at 9:20 PM on October 27, 2013

@elaina Kae would have to get the money from CHRIS to bail CHRIS out….. These Kae followers are so stupid it ain’t even funny any more….

annbarb

Posted at 11:59 AM on October 27, 2013

CORRINA CORRINA WILLIAMS KARRUECHE NEVER GOTTEN OUT OF JAIL LET HER STAY WHERE THE HELL SHE AT? BYE.

corrina williams

Posted at 12:03 PM on October 27, 2013

What r u talking about…kae never was in jail!!!

annbarb

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 27, 2013

KARRUECHE NEVER GOTTEN CHRIS OUT OF NO JAIL PERIOD! SHE AIN’T WORTH THE GROUND SHE STANDS ON!

annbarb

Posted at 12:05 PM on October 27, 2013

HE DON’T NEED NO KARRUECHE TRAN!! MOVE ON AND LEAVE CHRIS ALONE! WITH THAT MADDNESS CORRINA!

corrina williams

Posted at 12:07 PM on October 27, 2013

He does need her so he’ll stop acting out..all kae did was keep him on his ground!!and I won’t leave him alone,I love and support him and kae now and forever!!

corrina williams

Posted at 11:12 AM on October 27, 2013

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN,I KNEW IT!!!I KNEW IF HE LOST KAE THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!

corrina williams

Posted at 11:11 AM on October 27, 2013

Omg this is exactly what ive been saying!!all of u think I’m crazy but I’m not,now do y’all believe me!!I told u all that without kae he would mess up and do stupid things!!he hasn’t done a single bad thing since he was with kae,now that they broke up,he acting out again!!the last time he got into a fight was when he was with rhianna.he only fights when he either single or with rhianna!!I keep telling y’all,he needs kae,she makes sure he doesn’t lose control.she keeps him in tact.I hope they get back together so he won’t cause more trouble!!Chris is so much better than this..he is a good guy..but when he lonely and depressed,he loses control.or when he mad.he probably mad cause he lost kae!!!
PLEASE CHRIS STOP..U CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE..FIGHTING IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!STOP ACTING OUT,AND GET KAE BACK!!!I CANT STAND TO SEE U IN JAIL,I LOVE U!! <3<3<3 :(

Kimmy

Posted at 11:20 AM on October 27, 2013

This happened exactly because Kae didn’t go anywhere, maybe they had a fight, but trust me, she cried and begged to stay with him, blowing up his phone. Everyone knows that. Maybe he got so pissed that she wont leave him alone that he had to get in trouble.

annbarb

Posted at 12:02 PM on October 27, 2013

KARRUECHE NEEDS TO MOVE ON SHE BAD FOR HIM HE’S HAD NOTHING BUT BAD LUCK WITH HER AND THAT CREW? MOVE ON MS KARRUECHE PLEASE? GO. NOT WANTED.

corrina williams

Posted at 12:10 PM on October 27, 2013

She is not bad for him..she kept him a good boy and kept him staying out of trouble from the beginning!!the only bad luck for him is when he not with kae or he with rhianna!!that’s his bad luck,not kae.he was with kae for over 5-6 months,and he hasn’t done a single bad thing since they got together.but while he was with rhianna,he fought people and just caused trouble everyday!!I’m not going anywhere,I support him and kae together..and I always will now and forever.its not gonna change!!!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 12:33 PM on October 27, 2013

@kIMMY. You were there, so you know…….#nutty professor.

ROGER 4555

Posted at 9:27 PM on October 27, 2013

@kimmy Preach!!!! Chris is tired of Karr Begging he finally realized it’s never ever going to be enough for her she wants to get knocked up and live with him so he will become financially obligated to her….CB gave her all of the photo opportunities he could so she could keep getting low paid “modeling” gigs…. Karr was just putting up pictures of BCBGeneration talking about it was going down soon that was months ago But I see Evelyn Lozado daughter @Shanieceh doing photo shoot for them is Karr’s coming later or did she get beat out by a younger prettier MODEL…..

Renee

Posted at 1:18 PM on October 27, 2013

Lil girl, go somewhere, stop idolizing these people, it’s people like you that make them think they are invincible, this is all Karma for the nastiness that he has done to others and to his mother, when you decide to be rude and disrespectful to your parent, the one who has your back at all time, God will act swiftly. So you all can sit on here all day and try to defend him, but he clearly has anger and self control issues tht needs to be dealt with, and his mom cried out for him to rid himself of those leeches and heal himself and he chose not too, so now God will step in and pull him away from it for a few years and give him NO options. You need to get a life. Where are your parents? they are doing a Horrible, Horrible job.

corrina williams

Posted at 1:22 PM on October 27, 2013

I idolize them cause I love both chris and kae!!he only messes up cause he has no love in his life and he heartbroken/upset.my parents didnt do wrong..they taught me to be like kae is.independent and sweet and caring!!

Renee

Posted at 2:35 PM on October 27, 2013

@corrina, if they taught you to be like Kae, they have failed miserably because there is nothing independent about a b*tch that leeches off of a man, and has to put up with his bullsh*t because she has no other means, there is nothing independant about a woman who constantly allows a man to treat her like sh*t, there is nothing independant about a woman who hitches her wagon to someone elses hard earned fame and then act like a victim when sh*t hits the fan, your parents should be arrested for neglect, someone your age already a lost soul with no hope, is a f*cked up option for sure, now run along and go do your homework. CPS shoudl be knocking on your door.

Kimmy