Best Foundations For Your Skin — Shop Our Favorite Products

Sun, October 27, 2013 8:15am EST by 7 Comments
Best Foundation

Sandra

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 2, 2014

Cool, I didn’t know Colorstay made a concealer! Haven’t seen it at CVS. My face is disturbingly oily. I use the Mattify Cosmetics Ultra powder, and its the only one I ever used that makes the oil stay away. Without it my skin looks so nasty.

Katy

Posted at 7:11 PM on December 15, 2013

If you have oily / combination skin. Try Revlon colorstay,……Works for the majority of the people struggling with oily skin.

babymonitor87

Posted at 5:24 PM on November 23, 2013

cool

Celia

Posted at 10:14 PM on November 18, 2013

My dermatologist tells me I have texbook combination skin – oily areas and dry areas. Im a natural healthy type, so I started using Made from Earth’s Combination Skin Kit. It comes with 2 different Made from Earth face washes – one for when I am super oily, and another for when I do not want to strip my skin. Also, the Made from Earth “ph equilibrant moisturizer” is GREAT at balancing the oily areas and the dry areas

abe

Posted at 11:10 AM on October 27, 2013

helpful with masturbating too?

jojo

Posted at 10:24 AM on October 27, 2013

Love sees no color. My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO~~~ ❤ MixedPartner.c0m ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier! Join us to have a special mixed relationship.ssdsdsds

Speri Droubioti

Posted at 8:16 AM on October 27, 2013

Reblogged this on Beauty Salon.